The Last Sunday of every Month Ride to Hooters. LBC, Oct. 27th @ 9 a.m. Sunday.

YoshiSkySun

Hey guys! I’m trying to make this ride a traditional ride for every last Sunday of every month. We will meet at the usual spot behind the basketball court at the El Dorado Rec center and depart to Hooters for some refreshments. There are a few microbreweries along the way and we normally hit them up as we ride. The weather will be perfect and we will be riding for 35-40 miles. For our friends from out of town, this is a very chill ride and would be an awesome way to end the 7 days ride and LA games. So, in someways consider this the after-party ride!

Who: You

What: The Last Sunday of every Month Ride.

Where: Behind the basketball court at The El Dorado Park Center. 2760 N. Studebaker Rd Long Beach, CA  90815. https://maps.apple.com/?address=2760 N Studebaker Rd, Long Beach, CA 90815, United States&ll=33.806308,-118.097855&q=Marked Location&_ext=EiYpIBm86q3mQEAxJq3t0KaGXcA5nu7hRtTnQEBBkPnmr/WFXcBQBA%3D%3D&t=h

When: The last Sunday of every month, Oct. 27th. Meet up at 9 and depart at 9:30-ish.

Why: Because it will be a blast!

Heres a description of the ride from a past link: 

Edited by YoshiSkySun
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Hey guys! I’m trying to make this ride a traditional ride for every last Sunday of every month. We will meet at the usual spot behind the basketball court at the El Dorado Rec center and depart to Hooters for some refreshments. There are a few microbreweries along the way and we normally hit them up as we ride. For our friends from out of town, this is a very chill ride and would be an awesome way to end the 7 days ride and LA games.

Who: Me (Yoshi)

What: The Last Sunday of every Month Ride.

Where: Behind the basketball court at The El Dorado Park Center. 2760 N. Studebaker Rd Long Beach, CA  90815. https://maps.apple.com/?address=2760 N Studebaker Rd, Long Beach, CA 90815, United States&ll=33.806308,-118.097855&q=Marked Location&_ext=EiYpIBm86q3mQEAxJq3t0KaGXcA5nu7hRtTnQEBBkPnmr/WFXcBQBA%3D%3D&t=h

When: The last Sunday of every month, Oct. 27th. Meet up at 9 and depart at 9:30-ish.

Why: Because it will be a blast!

Heres a description of the ride from a past link: 

@1Wheeler @3euc 

@Alsayyad @Ando Melkonyan @Austin 

@Ben Richards @BlackOutEX @Blueman 

@captainwells @Chairman S 

@Dave Frear @Dave U @downtown @Dzlchef 

@enigma35

@Ferreal @Flyboy10 @Flying W @Freewheeler

@Gizmo Dork

@HeavyGoing @Heyzeus

@IRK 

@Jambo @John Wood @Jon Sawa @Josh Morgan @JomMas @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer"

@Kens @Kimosabi @kingkong18XL @Klin  @Kyle K

@M22 @maltocs @mango_fpv @Marty Backe @Marvin Ong @Mike Hanna @MikeV @Mushuukyou

@n2eus @NBC44  @ndmcc @Nick McCutcheon @NightRider @noisycarlos

@Peter Q 

@Rama Douglas @roghaj

@serfy @Shawn Johnson @Sketch @Stan Onymous @Sven @swvision

@Tanabe @TedTheAtheist @Terenig @tihoa @Tjtripp  @TomM 

@Unosolo @unowheel @UpDownGo

@Questor

@who_the @Williepimpin 

@Yellowman @Yunicyle @YoshiSkySun

@zentype 

Here we go, borrowed from  @Kens

• Like 2

I promised my wife and my body that I would rest for riding for at least a couple of days after this Saturday. After riding 7-days straight and then participating in the Games, there is no way that I can ride Sunday. I anticipate being totally exhausted.

Maybe next month for me :)

• Like 2

As a few of y’all may know, it was pretty hottt this week here in LA and to counter that I made a sacrificial offering to the Water Gods. Well, i guess it didn’t work because it is still hot, maybe I’ll try a virgin next time.

In all seriousness, the ride is still on for this Sunday. Same Bat-Time and same Bat-Station. There may even be an after-party ride...shhh...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Amazing ride, gentlemen. Thanks for coming and staying for BBQ afterwards. Unfortunately, I can’t upload the pictures from that spectacular night, I’m limited to just 3.13MB. 

We're all limited to 3MB which is why we use photo hosting services like Flickr, IMGUR, etc 

• Like 1