[Canceled] The Last Sunday of every Month Ride to Hooters - Friendsgiving Ride. LBC, Nov. 24th @ 9am

YoshiSkySun

Update: 

This ride has been changed from a BBQ ride to a Friendsgiving ride. A Friendsgiving ride is a blend of friends and Thanksgiving. Since, it is November...it would only be appropriate to make this a turkey-ride. So, after the ride, there will be a large meal with the all the fixins at my house. Come hungry!

Edited by YoshiSkySun

Hey guys! Sorry for doing this at the last minute, but this ride has been canceled. Apparently, the after-party is gonna be bigger than I expected and I cant commit to tomorrow's ride because we are still in the preparation stage. Its gonna take awhile to cook the 2 turkeys (cooking for 40-50 ppl) and I still need to grab some fresh fruits. It's a potluck style gathering...my friends and family are bringing sides. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean that the party is over. Yall are still more than welcome to come over, it starts at 2pm. We will be doing the  same shenanigans...smoking, drinking, dancing, sacrificing virgins,  music, and food. Holla!

Edited by YoshiSkySun
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Hey guys! Sorry for doing this at the last minute, but this ride has been canceled.

Yall are still more than welcome to come to the party, it starts at 2pm. 

Completely understandable Yoshi. Thank you for all the hard work you're putting in to this. I'll brink a bottle of single malt, unless you have a request I can fulfill.

:cheers: