The Photo Thread

SlowMo

7 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

@Ben Wong any chance you can share the details of that additional light on the handle of your Z?

@Girth Brooks hi, the additional light i bought from China. Is a bike light. 

here is the photo. i not sure is it available on Aliexpress or bangood or not. You might check it out. 

Do take note that the lens must be oval shape instead of round shape, so the light will not blind pedestrian. 

this light is power by 16v battery (4cells lipo) and you can make a small switch for it. 

TB2J8AzArlmpuFjSZFlXXbdQXXa_!!3011751738.jpg

50273961_1238967536255974_4729726558833475584_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jens Ronnedal said:

@Duf and @Marty Backe ,..I'm gaining on you! ;)
3wheels.png

Went from one wheel to three in two weeks. Good thing I've got another EUC-stand coming in at the end of this week, along with the XL-pedals for my KS18XL.

Please take good care of her. 

It is a bit sad, but she helped my into EUC adventires, my Inmotion V8. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jens Ronnedal said:

@Duf and @Marty Backe ,..I'm gaining on you! ;)
3wheels.png

Went from one wheel to three in two weeks. Good thing I've got another EUC-stand coming in at the end of this week, along with the XL-pedals for my KS18XL.

You're officially a "wheel collector" now. It can become addicting. Now you need to add a Gotway into the mix :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You're officially a "wheel collector" now. It can become addicting. Now you need to add a Gotway into the mix :)

The only Gotway that have got my interest so far is the Mten 3. But I think that will have to wait a while. =)

• Like 1

I was trying to get to the bridge of the image but the entrance was very high and I crashed. The noise of the shock and then a downward glance confirmed the severity of the damage, all the frontal protection parts and several structural parts had parts hanging or falling on the ground.
The worst part of the story is that today I decided to fix it and when I finished disassembling the pedals I could not turn it on again, it has a problem with self balancing that I can not solve. I think this video gives an idea of what it means to take out the pedals

puente.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Demargon said:

I was trying to get to the bridge of the image but the entrance was very high and I crashed. The noise of the shock and then a downward glance confirmed the severity of the damage, all the frontal protection parts and several structural parts had parts hanging or falling on the ground.
The worst part of the story is that today I decided to fix it and when I finished disassembling the pedals I could not turn it on again, it has a problem with self balancing that I can not solve. I think this video gives an idea of what it means to take out the pedals

If it was balancing after the accident, I think maybe it might be as simple as a loose or not connected connector.  I don't know how much disassembly you had to do, but I would suspect one of both of the wire plugs going to the motor. Is it powering on?

Edited by Smoother

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Our biggest Los Angeles group ride yet. 13-people. @IRK had to leave early so he didn't make it into the group photo.

Here we are atop the highest peak in Griffith Park, overlooking downtown Los Angeles (in the background).

From the right: @Mimir, @Klin, Klin's friend, @Tanabe, Klin's friend and his dog, Klin's friend, @csmyers, me, @Dzlchef, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Nick McCutcheon, and @Terenig

DSC06509-2.jpg.e788d7914fd028548338eac4c0483295D

So whos the superhero in the middle :ph34r::)

Marty Backe on foot  / Master Blaster on 1 wheel 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Our biggest Los Angeles group ride yet. 13-people. @IRK had to leave early so he didn't make it into the group photo.

Here we are atop the highest peak in Griffith Park, overlooking downtown Los Angeles (in the background).

From the right: @Mimir, @Klin, Klin's friend, @Tanabe, Klin's friend and his dog, Klin's friend, @csmyers, me, @Dzlchef, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Nick McCutcheon, and @Terenig

DSC06509-2.jpg.e788d7914fd028548338eac4c0483295D

You were just trying to see if we were paying attention.  Your list of riders, is actually FROM THE LEFT, i know, I checked :D

• Like 1