The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Met an unusually powerful scooter in town today. He had less armour on than me, but still quite a lot !

Here is his vs mine, backdropped by some enormous and unusually patriotic potatoes. I don't know why we're so proud of them. We used to make steel !

image.thumb.png.db361f6dad5d168aea98eaca8cbe68ec.png

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Met an unusually powerful scooter in town today. He had less armour on than me, but still quite a lot !

Here is his vs mine, backdropped by some enormous and unusually patriotic potatoes. I don't know why we're so proud of them. We used to make steel !

image.thumb.png.db361f6dad5d168aea98eaca8cbe68ec.png

Picture title "one outlaw meets another outlaw, they team up and beat the mutant potatoes" :cheers:

• Haha 3

New 'Sunday Best' seat for the Master. Harder on the backside than I'd hoped.

image.thumb.png.ad84b1d6fab60fd0e34dc00b6f2cbc9c.png

More seriously, I do wish EUC World wouldn't keep losing my tour photos. Hoping @Seba can answer this, but it often happens that I take loads of photos on a tour, complete it Ok, it uploads OK when I get home, and when I make the tour public all of the photo thumbnails appear on the homepage of EUC World. However, if I click some of those, they fail to load, and most don't appear at all in the actual tour page although they ARE all shown as tiny thumbnails on the map. I presume that's not just me that's happening to ?

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1