The Photo Thread

SlowMo

I used my EX20. The tire on my V11 is worn so thin and bald by now (still the original factory tire after more than 7.000 kilometers) that I worry a lot about punctures on gravel roads. Plus it feels so good never having to worry about the range when one gets lost for a bit or decides to do a spontaneous detour.

I almost never take shots of my own wheel, because 99% of my pictures a taken while riding. Here is one of the few shots I have. It was taken when I wasriding the Danube Cyle Path from the source of the Danube in Donaueschingen to Linz in Austria in the years 2021/2022. Location is about eight  kilometers west of Neuburg an der Donau, one of the most beautiful stretches of the Danube Cycle Path.

20220326_114741.jpg

I am planning to ride from Linz to Vienna during the summer holidays.

Edited by mhpr262
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clem604 said:

Down by the river

20230728_175326.thumb.jpg.4a3f51b778085da8d13824901cd464ef.jpg

nice 😀, however the title reminds me of a song by Albert Hammond.. no link in here, anyone can do that for themselves, if they have urgent need for a wakeup call 😂

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

These are times when i am glad the pedal spikes aren't more aggressive. Last one was a patch of mud and the street tire...:efeebb3acc: for me.

i was going to the park for a casual ride…

got some ice on my ankle :/ had the wrong shoes on - Think? it’s just a twist of the leg wrist (hope) 

thems the… breaks :) 

i’m sure it’s ok - gulp :) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1