The Photo Thread

SlowMo

24 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Looks that way, not much ankle support, Hope your feeling better, i didn't realize you got hurt. I take tumbles like that sometimes myself (doing stupid stuff mostly) Nice save on the cam though.:D

yea i actually stopped at the door thinking grab your boots, but just a quick roll I thought it’ll be ok :) 

Sometimes you just land wrong a little. I have big tree trunks for legs so maybe i’ll come good. Just a bit sore to stand on atm. 

Was just an unlucky ride for me this morning. I’ll do a small video it may make a fun watch. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clem604 said:

A nice view of the water and a mega yacht. The billionaire that owns it doesn't seem to use it too often.

You should pop over and take his little boat for a spin round the harbour !

Despite the vast price difference, you could probably have him in a race too ! ;)

Edited by Cerbera
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

You should pop over and take his little boat for a spin round the harbour !

Despite the vast price difference, you could probably have him in a race too ! ;)

I would love to ride my Mten4 all around the interior that yacht. Speaking of little boat, there is one stowed in the stern (back) of the boat ;)

Came across this splendid example of pure nonsense work. The sewage company has changed the drainage system, and afterwards the asphalt workers have done their dirty work thoroughly dirty.      5 weeks later, test crew can't find the inspection covers...

image.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

this is totally spot on, the riding guy looks flaffy, sleepy, and with a little fat belly from doing nothing but riding and eating at burger world... the guy in the background reminds me of somebody who recently was cheated for a prize 😂😂

Screenshot_20230928-024834-476.png

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

it's a bit stormy in Denmark today. Passed a chestnut tree where it was raining chestnuts - came to think of this little movie (below).  Yes, that's correct, no EUC to be seen - mine are not rainproof. ;)

Annotation 2023-10-13 202710.jpg

Edited by Robse
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...