The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Hmmm Marvel or DC....

who signs the wheels man instruction manual..ehh comic book with Mr @Marty Backe himself 😉 and t-hurt @Rehab1 the modder and costume design from @Hunka Hunka Burning Love t-shirt limited....

Guest appearance of @winterwheel and silver surfer of SF bay...(the wind surfer dude, again me and names, not working out)...

Man what a hero list and new once keep appearing every quarter. 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hmmm Marvel or DC....

who signs the wheels man instruction manual..ehh comic book with Mr @Marty Backe himself 😉 and t-hurt @Rehab1 the modder and costume design from @Hunka Hunka Burning Love t-shirt limited....

Guest appearance of @winterwheel and silver surfer of SF bay...(the wind surfer dude, again me and names, not working out)...

Man what a hero list and new once keep appearing every quarter. 😁

Put the bottle down, you've had enough for one evening.:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Put the bottle down, you've had enough for one evening.:D

But I am my creative roll here:roflmao:

On 2/4/2019 at 7:24 AM, Hansolo said:

I'm not the author ( @OliG ) of this photo but The MSX in the left it's mine...

DoubleMSX.jpg

Song: Stand by me...

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yet you still managed to :furious:

Sneaky bastard, isn't he? :popcorn:

BTW, since your wheels seems to get kids all the time, which wheels are the females and which are the males? :whistling:

Edited by Scatcat
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Sneaky bastard, isn't he? :popcorn:

BTW, since your wheels seems to get kids all the time, which wheels are the females and which are the males? :whistling:

Well I seem to recall one with red lipstick on it...I do believe @Rehab1 have the forensic photo evidence...a classic 😘 moment.

Hmm I can just hear the...do I look fat with that off-road tyre? 

Or...my size is 16" not 18" do you think I look that big?

And the mother in law, 22" monster...

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

:roflmao:Me! What the F.. did I do? :whistling:

Just poking fun at your Marty ‘Cole’ reference. I actually plan to use @Marty Backe‘s long panoramic ‘wheels’ photo to convince Mrs. Cole that bigger is better .:)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flying W said:

Did you guys get rained on? Looks like the day turned to sunny and awesome later on!

No. The weather forecast was spot on. Rain was supposed to stop ~10am, and it did. We had a beautiful 3-hour ride.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Here's a couple of pictures from our awesome 52-mile ride around Southern California.

Here we are in from of the Queen Mary, from the left: @YoshiSkySun, @who_the. Nicolas, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", Miles Garnier, @Sam Clegg, @Tanabe, me, and Vano.

IMG_9424

And here, at the bottom of one of the Los Angeles cement rivers. Notice all of the Gotway goodness - 7 MSX's, an ACM, and a Monster.

IMG_9433

Awesome photo of a group that braved the elements. Everyone is bundled up to stay warm just like us northeast riders. Ha Ha...it was 75 degrees and sunny here yesterday. ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome photo of a group that braved the elements. Everyone is bundled up to stay warm just like us northeast riders. Ha Ha...it was 75 degrees and sunny here yesterday. ;)

A group of five from San Francisco were here for a ride so we didn't let a bunch of rain stop us - everyone had rain gear on. Fortunately if wasn't too cold.

Somehow I don't think it was 75 by you, unless you've moved to Hawaii? :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

A group of five from San Francisco were here for a ride so we didn't let a bunch of rain stop us - everyone had rain gear on. Fortunately if wasn't too cold.

Somehow I don't think it was 75 by you, unless you've moved to Hawaii? :lol:

You must have purchased some rain gear. Everyone looked like they were having fun.

Actually it was 70 (indoors) and sunny outside. :P

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You must have purchased some rain gear. Everyone looked like they were having fun.

Actually it was 70 (indoors) and sunny outside. :P

:lol:

Actually, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" was kind enough to lend me a set of his motorcycle riding gear. That, plus the full-face helmet made for a very warm and dry ride. Almost makes me want to do some more rain rides.

Yes, lots of riding and associated camaraderie. And what's not to like about a long lunch at Hooter's :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1