The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Ride to Gloucester and back by train 

Ride to GloucesterTrackAddictWest Gloucester commuter rail stop

The last 1.5 mile in Gloucester with screen grabs from an app called TrackAddict. Weekend commuter rail track maintenance changed my return by rail plan back by one stop to 'West Gloucester'.

Track AddictTrack Addict

Decades ago when I was married, my former spouses neighbor in Connecticut, born in Gloucester, once said 'there's no money in Gloucester'. Who am I to say?... Chickens or maybe a rooster were heard while waiting for the 5:23 pm  train.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Upvote 1

@Marty Backe 360 deg photographs! That's insane !! The world has gone mad, mad I tell ya.  Next thing you know people will be zipping around on science fiction computer controlled personal wheels.

But seriously.  Your Bat Cave photo gave me an Idea.  How about you do a series of photos at various locations, made famous by various films or TV shows.  Iconic scenes.  Maybe you could even do an EUC and PLEV only "guide to the Stars" type thing for your local group.  Just for fun of course.

This was the first listing when I googled famous LA movie scenes.  I'm sure there are many more:

https://californiathroughmylens.com/los-angeles-movie-locations

I notice Griffith Observatory is listed.  You go up there quite a bit already.

PS I really like the 360 photo concept.  It's very Harry Potter.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

I went for a lunch hour ride near Downtown Nashville today. I can't figure how to post the images, but here's links to an image service.

I fixed your post - hope you don't mind. To get your pictures to display on the forum, you have to post a link to the actual jpg file, which I did for you.

• Like 3