The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, stephen said:

There's plenty in the uk

Screenshot_20190118_193741_com.android.chrome.jpg

Unfortunately they seem invisible in the States. I haven't even found an Aliexpress source yet :(

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Unfortunately they seem invisible in the States. I haven't even found an Aliexpress source yet :(

There in stock too, would you put one on anyway marty it's dry in California you don't need one 😊

Screenshot_20190118_223427_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, stephen said:

There in stock too, would you put one on anyway marty it's dry in California you don't need one 😊

Screenshot_20190118_223427_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'd put one on for the 'cool' factor. One of my ACM's has a knobby tire. Hard to say for sure whether it helps in my mountain trail riding, but I really like how it sounds.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Marty Backe said:

I'd put one on for the 'cool' factor. One of my ACM's has a knobby tire. Hard to say for sure whether it helps in my mountain trail riding, but I really like how it sounds.

I'd get less range and you know how i feel about that I'd be opening the thread again 😂😂

• Like 1

The range difference is there, but at least on my old GT16 it wasn't that bad.

We really should have a thread for tire-info. Searching for relevant tires is pretty tiresome ( ho hum ).

---

Hmm maybe I SHOULD try search before going of about needed threads...

Edited by Scatcat

12 minutes ago, Vanzen said:

Snowing in Paris.

Quite rare ...

MSX.jpg

Was there a few weeks ago, visited Urban 360 and the Gyroroue shop. I love how there are so many Bike lanes, EUC riders and Lime Scooters in the City. You Parisians are really enjoying life! 😊

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Was there a few weeks ago, visited Urban 360 and the Gyroroue shop. I love how there are so many Bike lanes, EUC riders and Lime Scooters in the City. You Parisians are really enjoying life! 😊

Let me know if you ever go again 😊 riding around France sounds good

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stephen said:

Let me know if you ever go again 😊 riding around France sounds good

Most certainly will do, we saw all the Landmarks, the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, it was so easy to get to everything. There is even a cycle lane along the river siene! We saw so many Police, they just smiled, they don't bother you at all. 

Edited by ED209
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Most certainly will do, we saw all the Landmarks, the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, it was so easy to get to everything. There is even a cycle lane along the river siene! We saw so many Police, they just smiled, they don't bother you at all. 

Nice one 😊 weather won't always be cold lol 

2 hours ago, Coffee guy said:

@ED209
 just wondering how it was for you to get around the language difference ?  Me: my lady speaks French..and I'm learning.  But, if I had to, I think I could manage.  😎

Just have to learn in French,, have you got an electrical point😂 

But seen as you can speak we be ok 😊

• Like 1