WaveCut

The protection of that valve is just not good enough, its a chinese product and we are first movers on batch 1 and 2.... Im glad Marty is testing the products but some folks  answers to the problems are a little surprising to me. Bearings and valve placement on a wheel is very important - Ingeneers know that ?

ostrich2.jpg

Edited by Finn Bjerke
clarify
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, Ben Kim said:

I asked for a wheel that delivers on promised specifications. Clearly V11 owners are okay with getting less than promised?

If you are a real fanboy, it doesn't matter what you get! Even a garbage can filled with used batteries would be perfect as long as it has an Inmotion logo on it. :efee612b4b:

But this does not mean that the V11 is junk.

48 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Am I the only one who can't read this S18 vs V11 fanboy talk anymore.  Everybody should buy and ride what he means, but the arguments are really mostly to grab at head. Sorry. 

Main reason is Speed? 
1. 55kmh are 34,17 mph and not 35 mph
2. 4 mph faster at 100-80% battery power. After how many minutes or kilometers do you think the battery is over 80% when riding? 

34 mph, sorry about that. I was under the impression you could ride at this speed until 30% power. Is that false?

27 minutes ago, EUChristian said:

34 mph, sorry about that. I was under the impression you could ride at this speed until 30% power. Is that false?

yes it is.... 100%-80% is 55 km/h, 80%-30% is 50 km/h....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finn Bjerke said:

93 pages of this and that are u nuts? Why not oerganise into topics ?  bollocks this ....The V11 needs sidepads and footpads ....

they are in the process of making them separately... some people like myself dont like any pads but they will be available first, and then the seat

@Unventor I too have a knee issue from an old dirt bike injury (over jumped and flat landed breaking the peg off the bike. Broke a leg, hip socket and blew out a knee) from 11 yrs ago. It's mostly fine but hard impacts cause bone on bone contact and I know you have a similar issue too.

I am waiting for your thoughts on ride comfort before pulling the trigger on a new wheel. Your feedback having a similar knee issue will be very valuable to all of us with knee problems!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flying W said:

@Unventor I too have a knee issue from an old dirt bike injury (over jumped and flat landed breaking the peg off the bike. Broke a leg, hip socket and blew out a knee) from 11 yrs ago. It's mostly fine but hard impacts cause bone on bone contact and I know you have a similar issue too.

I am waiting for your thoughts on ride comfort before pulling the trigger on a new wheel. Your feedback having a similar knee issue will be very valuable to all of us with knee problems!

I will give you an honest first ride review, but I will wait 24 hours before posting it. Main reason it is not until I rest my knee I feel the true impact. I know you like to ride fast, and that I am not going to do as yo me it isn't worth the risk. 

But...

To put this is context I have a few videos comming from riding my KS16X. 

I have not been able to view the footage yet myself. But here is a EUC.WORLD tour with lods of pictures. It is true Denmark is relative flat. Top is max 200m over sea level. 

But enjoy the pictures (loads of them on this 18km fast ride as I have not been there in like 30years.....

https://euc.world/tour/589250891708109

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hansolo said:

English version

In this video, he says the suspension is "bouncy bouncy". Does that mean it's not dampened enough and just feels like you are riding on springs?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

It means he didn't calibrate the suspension properly? :lol:

He stated quite clearly that he tried various different settings and, while the suspension worked, it simply bounced up and down without any dampening. Are you saying that the V11 now has a suspension dampener? 

7 hours ago, mike_bike_kite said:

He stated quite clearly that he tried various different settings and, while the suspension worked, it simply bounced up and down without any dampening. Are you saying that the V11 now has a suspension dampener? 

Did he adjust the negative chamber pressure? 

• Like 1