WaveCut

🎉🎉Inmotion has been through 7 years of the nonstop attempt to bring new products to the market to help people solve the problem of short-distance commute. Endless failures we had made strengthens us to be one of the top brands of micro-mobility. Now we can be proud of being the No.1 electric unicycle brand because of the market share we have outperformance the other brands. We will not stop bringing in better products and improving our service.

🎁Giveaway🎁
The name of our new electric unicycle(what you guys call VX or V12) is not settled yet. Once your opinion is adopted, then you will get the product once we finished the mass production next year.

Please know that we can't guarantee the exact release date before we make it happen. Sometimes, it's irrational to giveaway one product that has not released yet. But we want to put you in this game and make the product to fit your wish.

From here

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Inmotion didn't give out any specifics yet. other that a V12 and V15  are in the works. One is a 16 another is a 18-like wheel. There had been talks about suspension. I have summed up this in 7 jan announcment that was suppoed to be launch date, that got prosponed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Inmotion no dio detalles aún. otro que un V12 y V15 están en proceso. Uno es un 16, otro es una rueda de tipo 18. Había habido conversaciones sobre suspensión. He resumido esto en el anuncio del 7 de enero que se suponía que era la fecha de lanzamiento, que se proscribió.

If at the launch of day 7 they planned to present the suspensions, surely this was what caused the delay, I imagine that the dynamic behavior of a wheel with suspension should be complex to program.

There is a couple of more recent duplicate topics created, with the same inffo but with different dates. Anyway ,we should assume that the estimated dates can shift forward due to the global epidemic situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Really hoping this can compete with the “Pro”, If Inmotion feels like it can, they should release more information sooner then later.

I remember the release of the V10 was an exhausting endeavor, feeding us ridiculous drips and drabs of information, we got tired of that...

• Like 2

https://myewheel.com/inmotion-v11-what-we-know/

New picture also, here’s the brightened version, how would you interpret that?

84D90AC0-8A9A-446A-8576-EC06ED1D177D.jpeg
to me this looks like something totally new in this business 👍😎
Also, that must be a fat tire!

Edited by UniVehje
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I just realized, it looks an awful lot like there is a separate outer shell with enough clearance for suspension travel! The tail light is a part of the inner shell that isn’t suspensioned, just the tortoise-like upper shell moves up and down. And pedals are of course attached to the outer tortoise shell.

The teaser images are starting to look really cool! Me wantsies!

Thats a really nice guess!

Is that a proper back light?! "Automobile level" is exactly what I needed to hear!! And with a proper mudguard! :w00t2::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If the rest of the wheel is such an improvement to the current state of things, this will be killer. Finally someone considers what the point of the various wheel parts is in the first place! Took only 5 years:D

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I just realized, it looks an awful lot like there is a separate outer shell with enough clearance for suspension travel! The tail light is a part of the inner shell that isn’t suspensioned, just the tortoise-like upper shell moves up and down. And pedals are of course attached to the outer tortoise shell.

I don't see it. Seems just like a regular bulb-y shell design.