WaveCut

19 hours ago, Unventor said:

Liam from Inmotion said today all 2nd batch wheels has the RS bearing. 

I'm all confused with the batch versions , i was in the first batch now speedyfeet has posted the v11s will come with the updated bearings so i gather they haven't even set off yet,  but nvm I'd rather have the wheel with new bearings, and proper screws etc

Screenshot-20200804-121816-com-android-c

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rywokast said:

not literally inside of it but as close as you can get.. the v11 is innovative in a lot of ways.. it's how they're able to keep it so slim without compromise.. an extremely well built and thought out machine if you ask me

Have you received your V11 yet?

I'd love to know your opinion on how it compares to the 18XL.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, shellac said:

what’s the point of the hex design? is that to reduce the weight of the pedals?

Weight and grip because you can put studs in  ,, and they also have a bit of flex so even more suspension 😊😊

12 minutes ago, Seba said:

This Thursday I'm going for another, long trip - 400 km in three days. This time, however, instead of the King Song KS-18XL, I will take Inmotion V11 which I received for testing and EUC World app development courtesy of @EUniCycles.eu. We will find out if the V11 is a worthy competitor for the KS-18XL when it comes to long, multi-day trips. And who knows, maybe the V11 will beat the KS-18XL in this area? I'm sooo curious... :)

I too am going away on Thursday. But since my V11 shifted from 1st to 2nd batch (should now have been shipped from Hongkong last Thursday,  but I can't track it until it enters Europe), I will have to settle in my KS16X. 

I am goting to ride around home town in Denmark. And I am bringing my Insta360one R with me. So we will see if I can make some nice trail/forrest rides. It had been perfect to test the V11. But you will see why....

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Seba said:

This Thursday I'm going for another, long trip - 400 km in three days. This time, however, instead of the King Song KS-18XL, I will take Inmotion V11 which I received for testing and EUC World app development courtesy of @EUniCycles.eu. We will find out if the V11 is a worthy competitor for the KS-18XL when it comes to long, multi-day trips. And who knows, maybe the V11 will beat the KS-18XL in this area? I'm sooo curious... :)

Fantastic! The road is calling you again, huh? Can’t wait for your assessment. I’m also heading for a three day trip this weekend, but only 260 km. And still on the 18XL, hopefully for the last time. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I too am going away on Thursday. But since my V11 shifted from 1st to 2nd batch (should now have been shipped from Hongkong last Thursday,  but I can't track it until it enters Europe), I will have to settle in my KS16X. 

I am goting to ride around home town in Denmark. And I am bringing my Insta360one R with me. So we will see if I can make some nice trail/forrest rides. It had been perfect to test the V11. But you will see why....

Apparently they are waiting for the new bearings then shipping out that's what speedyfeet said, I've asked for a quote for air shipping mine when it's ready

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Have you received your V11 yet?

I'd love to know your opinion on how it compares to the 18XL.

no wont be for a while, maybe another month and a half... i purposefully did not pre order early enough to get into the first batch because there is ALWAYS something that needs to be fixed lol... and here we have it in waterproof bearings they are swapping out the metal ones for. yea it will be interesting, im hoping its similar with more pep and just having that edge taken off of rough bumps would be the absolute perfect wheel for me.... and if they come out with an official seat like they said soon that would be so great

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 2

On 8/3/2020 at 7:00 PM, Marek Mazur said:

Is it true that peak motor power is only 3000W? When i accelerate on my 16x i often exceed 3k W, i really like v11 but i dont wanna soend my money on potencialy weaker wheel:(

I don't believe the V11 accelerates faster than the 16X. It does have a higher top speed than the 16X though and it will reach that speed quite safely. I don't think it's range is as good as the 16X unless you want to ride along in limp home mode. Apparently the V11 also comes with suspension.

17 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

I don't believe the V11 accelerates faster than the 16X. It does have a higher top speed than the 16X though and it will reach that speed quite safely. I don't think it's range is as good as the 16X unless you want to ride along in limp home mode. Apparently the V11 also comes with suspension.

If it's anyway near 16x it would be a good wheel especially for an 18bincher

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, musk said:

I wonder if the fan speed logic is only controlled by the headlamp status, or if it can also be turned on to cool the metal mainboard enclosure during high temp usage (i.e. hillcimbs).

It can be turned on independent of the headlight via the app. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

I remember reading early in this thread that Inmotion was supposed to give two chargers so to be able to profit of the fast charge option? 

I think that was just one dealer offering that option

• Like 1