WaveCut

8 hours ago, onizukagto said:

What is the typical voltage that is considered 0%?

For GotWay, 3.3V per cell. 18XL 3.0V per cell, other KingSongs usually 3.15V per cell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patton250 said:

I completely agree with this statement. Although the 16X is a handsome wheel as well.

I like both the KS18L and KS16X looks. Many discussed the carbon look on the KS16X but I think it works in its favour. 

But my KS16X look so much better with the bodyguard. 

Same coffee place but taken the day after with Samsung S10e

But I really think the V11 has great looks too. As it means business. Or like @Jimmy Chang called it: Majestic....I think that is a great word for it.

If my opinion shift, when I get my V11 and I see it in real life with my eyes, is hard to tell. It kinda look like a huge modern Range Rover 4x4, tall, luxurious yet very practical.

• Like 2

For those waiting on the Darknessbot V11 update, it is going to be a couple of weeks before its in Beta, then two weeks after that before its live. Ilya mentions the BLE module is different in V11 than before so will take more work. If you go the Darknessbot thread you can find a link to get into the the Apple TestFlight betas. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, prasket said:

For those waiting on the Darknessbot V11 update, it is going to be a couple of weeks before its in Beta, then two weeks after that before its live. Ilya mentions the BLE module is different in V11 than before so will take more work. If you go the Darknessbot thread you can find a link to get into the the Apple TestFlight betas. 

Well it’s not like Inmotion has had this wheel in the works for a long time or anything like that so it’s totally understandable this hasn’t been done yet. <_<

Edited by Patton250
  • Like 2

I can add that @Seba hopefully should get a cess to a V11 soon. If not mine is shipping today or tomorrow and I help Seba if I can. The plan is to have a major release ready for the end of this month. But sometimes things don't go as planned. 

I hope Seba get direct access as it should make it easier for him. He has a V11 on order, but I am not sure if that was 1st or 2nd batch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrelwood said:

For GotWay, 3.3V per cell. 18XL 3.0V per cell, other KingSongs usually 3.15V per cell.

So, at what voltage should be considered 0% on the V11? 50V?

(sorry my math skills are shoddy). :innocent1:

9 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

So, at what voltage should be considered 0% on the V11? 50V?

(sorry my math skills are shoddy). :innocent1:

The rumor is the production version should have 63V as 0%. But maybe it needs a firmware update first. I really hope it doesn’t stay at 68V. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

The rumor is the production version should have 63V as 0%. But maybe it needs a firmware update first. I really hope it doesn’t stay at 68V. 

I wonder if it's 68% and then from 68-63 its go home mode 

1 hour ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Great  video looks like you guys have two of the three hottest wheels right now.  Thanks for posting here.  

很棒的视频。谢谢

Interesting how in the rest of the world riders are relaxed about all the safety gear while in North America we gear up like it's a war zone

21 minutes ago, Sentient said:

Interesting how in the rest of the world riders are relaxed about all the safety gear while in North America we gear up like it's a war zone

Maybe they don't have car drivers literally trying to kill them. Hmm, sounds pleasant 😅 Maybe better roads too, I've seen lovely dedicated bike paths in Europe that are like little roads just for bikes off to the side from the main road, while here I have to share with the savages (cars)

59 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

Weird, North America usually treats everywhere else as a war zone ... ;) 

I don’t ever recall any country from North America colonizing a quarter of the planet. Do you?  Perhaps freeing half the planet and maintaining that freedom for half the planet but never colonizing them.

52 minutes ago, redfoxdude said:

Maybe they don't have car drivers literally trying to kill them. Hmm, sounds pleasant 😅 Maybe better roads too, I've seen lovely dedicated bike paths in Europe that are like little roads just for bikes off to the side from the main road, while here I have to share with the savages (cars)

I think it’s more that those people have enough time on their hands to recover from neurosurgery or orthopedic surgery. I don’t have that kind of time so I gear up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, h3X said:

Compared to the S18, how well does this style of suspension help you jump (by acting like a pogo stick)?

I can't see me doing that much (yet). On the other hand I am still waiting for my V11. I rarely jump up curbs. I sometimes assist by trying to up a bit but I know my limitations to these skills so I don't tempt faith.

21 minutes ago, h3X said:

Compared to the S18, how well does this style of suspension help you jump (by acting like a pogo stick)?

I'm just guessing but I think you'd need pads for the V11 to jump with it. The S18 already has pads built in to help with that. As far as the suspension, I think the biggest factor in how well it will help with jumps is how fast the rebound is. You can't change the rebound on the V11 like you can on the S18, but I think it is already fairly fast (judging by videos).

• Like 1