WaveCut

16 hours ago, Unventor said:

So we are a few that like the gyro effect on the wheels. Some don't that is just how it is. One thing is for sure, it isn't putting me off. I just wounder why none mentioned this before.

I think it wasn't mentioned because the pre-production units had a different tire- CY-666 I believe?  Perhaps @Duf can chime in here since he now has a production unit with new tire?

6 minutes ago, Duf said:

You can not fill without removing the four saddle bolts up top, that allows you to push them to the side enough to get access to the valve to fill it.

Unless you have the flexibly of @Patton250who has superhuman hand that could to uncap the negative chambers, fill them up without removing any screws. :roflmao:

9 minutes ago, Mike Dobbs said:

I think it wasn't mentioned because the pre-production units had a different tire- CY-666 I believe?  Perhaps @Duf can chime in here since he now has a production unit with new tire?

Haven't noticed a gyro effect yet but I have been going mostly in straight lines so far.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Duf said:

You can not fill without removing the four saddle bolts up top, that allows you to push them to the side enough to get access to the valve to fill it.

Hey my friend. I manage to do it without taking the saddle off. 

2 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

Hey my friend. I manage to do it without taking the saddle off. 

I didn't take it off I just removed top screws to get some room.  If you did it with no screws removed I would love a video because it had to be frustrating as hell. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duf said:

I didn't take it off I just removed top screws to get some room.  If you did it with no screws removed I would love a video because it had to be frustrating as hell. :)

It wasn’t fun. It took me like 10 minutes and my fingers hurt afterwards. LOL  
I took a picture but since you can’t upload pictures to this forum very easily I’ll have to figure out a different way later today.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Wow I like curvy. I think there are many beautiful curves in the UK :D:efefa07c43::lol:

Well... in Poland we have A LOT MORE... hmmm... curvas? :P  And some of them are actually very beautiful... :whistling:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, stephen said:

Lol @Duf your roads are so straight, in the UK most roads are curvy 😁

You are talking roads now or....😉

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Duf said:

Hi @Duf, I did get to see you here in the forum as much as I hoped. 

But since you are here, I have yet again highlighted to my contact at Inmotion what brilliant work you have done with making content for the V11. There are 4 things that really stands out as I seen all you release (most of the multiple times too)

The mode skydio shot clip.

The night ride

The unboxing event (I couldn't stay the hole event left at 3.30am my time)

And the new production ride. 

All of these are just making want my wheel more and more. You have to see this in the light of I have been given loads of feedback since January until now. But those 4 videos ready stands out to me. Like you, my knees are bad even my lower back is affected. 

It is too bad we are not in the area as I would love to but you a cup of coffee. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Duf said:

What size are these?

M4 0.7 

They worked out really well, I think I had another post were I put some black duct tape on the ends to mimic the original ones. Jason at ewheels let me know they are sending out some stainless steel replacements and he would send them to me as soon as he got them. 

• Like 2

Just watched Jimmy's review and it's got me a little worried....that saddle doesnt look like its engineered properly to handle the weight of a seat and a person bouncing up and down. Unfortunately one of the main reasons I bought this was the possibility of putting a seat on....looks like I'm gonna have to see what IM does to remedy this....

9 minutes ago, SteveO said:

Just watched Jimmy's review and it's got me a little worried....that saddle doesnt look like its engineered properly to handle the weight of a seat and a person bouncing up and down. Unfortunately one of the main reasons I bought this was the possibility of putting a seat on....looks like I'm gonna have to see what IM does to remedy this....

Here is the video for anyone wondering

37 minutes ago, SteveO said:

It looks like Jimmy is riding on a 1st batch demo wheel without the negative suspension.

I'm pretty sure Inmotion knows about this saddle problem now from other customers reporting about it and so don't worry because I think this will get addressed and fixed very soon rather then later. Also the handle like @Duf said is what takes the weight of you and seat when sitting not the saddle.

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, VizioN-Scope said:

@SteveO It looks like Jimmy is riding on a 1st batch demo wheel without the negative suspension.

I'm pretty sure Inmotion knows about this problem now from other customers reporting about it and So don't worry because I think this will get addressed and fixed very soon rather then later. Also the handle like @Duf said is what takes the weight of you and seat when sitting not the saddle.

Great info! Thank you, that's a bit of relief as I love to ride both seated and standing! Soooo excited to get this, its gonna be my exclusive night riding wheel lol

• Like 2