WaveCut

7 minutes ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Hey, My city! Nice! 

It's actually illegal to ride on pavements/side walks and roads, which is probably why it's at night.

Cops can arrest you for any reason these days but they do seem to overlook you on bike trail/roads.

Dunno for how long though. 

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sergey said:

image.png.4259bfa880e08eaf3852ab2dbebf8e6f.png

Thanks man. Maybe this is also already been addressed but just a quick look at the access to put air in the tire it doesn’t look like their engineers gave a great bit of thought to that. It came with an extension of which I already have one for all my other wheels and I still don’t see an easy way of getting it on there without bending the tube valve. Has this been addressed also?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zopper said:

I dare to guess that it is the factory default value of speed limit. Almost like if he couldn't wait to ride, so he hopped on without going through all the options in the app. No idea why anyone would do that...  :P 

Exactly :D

15 hours ago, prasket said:

Just to let others know I just got my v11 and upon inspection and trying to remove saddle to check top air chambers found 3 of 4 top bolts stripped, 4th wasnt screwed in all the way for it to be stripped. :( 

602CE072-21EC-4064-8C75-A58ABB098C94.jpeg

C4437715-1F55-40B2-B75B-CD2450051B2E.jpeg

C880C4EA-18E1-41AA-BDB8-BA68512D9838.jpeg

1D5D6966-260C-4B43-9E5D-1F37CA691716.jpeg

Same shit screws on mine but other than that really liking what I see.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Duf said:

I put a little more than 50 in my upper chambers and the suspension on my quick test ride felt really good, better than pre-production

Nice! I can not even get to one side, and now the other side screws have stripped all the way as well. So I am riding at 50 psi in one side, and who knows in the other. :(

Hopefully ewheels/IM can send me replacement screws VERY soon. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, prasket said:

Nice! I can not even get to one side, and now the other side screws have stripped all the way as well. So I am riding at 50 psi in one side, and who knows in the other. :(

Hopefully ewheels/IM can send me replacement screws VERY soon. :)

If it's the screws you need ASAP and not the saddle or something, you can buy a replacement locally. They maybe be Phillips instead of Allen screws, but as long as the thread and size is the same, it's all right and it is a few cents.

Watching the disassembly video above, it looks like it's almost a full disassembly for a tire change, correct? All the way up to the 5:00 mark where the wheel is out. The batteries looks attached to the black axis part that gets removed with the wheel, so I have to remove them too, on both sides... Basically everything except the light housings.

So I have to dream of EUC with elmag. suspension and a one-sided fork (and no tire-change disassembly) a bit longer... And perhaps with a nuclear battery that has range in millions of miles... :P 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zopper said:

If it's the screws you need ASAP and not the saddle or something, you can buy a replacement locally. They maybe be Phillips instead of Allen screws, but as long as the thread and size is the same, it's all right and it is a few cents.

That is a good idea, it is the screws only, think maybe I should take the one that isnt stripped out and over to a hardware store to find a match? I have the extractor tool already to be able to take out the borked ones.

It is an odd shaped screw with some metal before the threads. I wonder if I one that is all threads would be OK for now until I can get the official ones sent to me. I could at least check top shock on other side if I did this. :D

6EFCBADE-4D4B-4217-9262-8D37426DE9E0.jpeg

Edited by prasket
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, prasket said:

It is an odd shaped screw with some metal before the threads. I wonder if I one that is all threads would be OK for now until I can get the official ones sent to me. I could at least check top shock on other side if I did this. :D

I think so... If you want to be careful, put a bit of tape over the threads where this has the smooth metal so the sharp threads won't rattle against some plastic.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Zopper said:

Watching the disassembly video above, it looks like it's almost a full disassembly for a tire change, correct? All the way up to the 5:00 mark where the wheel is out. The batteries looks attached to the black axis part that gets removed with the wheel, so I have to remove them too, on both sides... Basically everything except the light housings.

Watching it seems like that but I’m hoping not. That is a disassembly video not meant to be instructional for tire change and to me it looks like some of the steps are not needed that. For example the batteries might need not be removed to access the bolts holding the motor to the chassis. You just need to access those bolts and find the wires that power the motor and disconnect those. 

I really wish these wheels would be designed better to allow a quick tire change or puncture repair even at roadside. 

• Like 2

Well, when I took my first 30 mile ride and I enjoyed it. The pedals are comfortable, it’s a solid wheel but the tire gives you that gyro feeling like the stock tire on the 16X. I’m not too sure I like that. Also it came from the factory with 38 psi which makes the gyro affect even worse so I lowered it to 25 psi and it was more manageable. I couldn’t figure out how to get darkness bot to work with it so no pebble watch. Also how do you play music through the speaker? I couldn’t figure that out on either an android phone or my iPhone. The inmotion app worked fine on both iPhone and Android.  I bet somewhere in this thread you guys already addressed these things. If so can you point me to the solutions or the answers please?

• Like 1