WaveCut

Looks like an overly aggressive employee on the assembly line.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paradoxedgewater said:

Looks like an overly aggressive employee on the assembly line.

I'd rather say bipolar... :P

12 minutes ago, prasket said:

C4437715-1F55-40B2-B75B-CD2450051B2E.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

I'd rather say bipolar... :P

That’s what I think happened to mine, probably just over tightened 

• Like 1

I rode down to get some better allen wrenches and was able to get 3 of the bolts out. I have the tools to get the last one out but its shot and I will need a replacement before doing that. I did check the one side upper shock that I could, it was at 35 psi so i upped it to 50. All though thinking about it maybe I should have left it at 35 thinking maybe that was what was in other side I cant get too. :) 

Lost a valve cover already :(. there’s a drawback to these covers if you plan on adjusting psi mid ride. If you just hand tighten they loosen up over time (I was riding off-road) and if you tighten with the wrench they provide you will not be able to get them off with your hands. I guess you could carry the wrench with you, but it’s already enough of a pain to carry the pump. 
maybe for future models they can use some sort of integrated pump?

E36E7163-2271-4720-930F-1373C08E7F6E.jpeg

Edited by Jpd
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jpd said:

Lost a valve cover already :(. there’s a drawback to these covers if you plan on adjusting psi mid ride. If you just hand tighten they loosen up over time (I was riding off-road) and if you tighten with the wrench they provide you will not be able to get them off with your hands. I guess you could carry the wrench with you, but it’s already enough of a pain to carry the pump. 

E36E7163-2271-4720-930F-1373C08E7F6E.jpeg

sadness! Hopefully you can get a spare cover, when you get a replacement saddle...cos you're gonna get one from inmotion......right?  @Inmotion Global?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

sadness! Hopefully you can get a spare cover, when you get a replacement saddle...cos you're gonna get one from inmotion......right?  @Inmotion Global?

I don’t know, nothing has been said.

right. either way, all goods should be covered by 1 year manufacturer.warranty, regardless of buyer or dealer. 

At least that is the way in Hong Kong, so i expect that to be the same in the rest of China.....Right? Cos it's the SAME country. right @Inmotion Global?

:whistling::laughbounce2:

Source: I work on products with Hong Kong companies, im pretty familiar with manufacturers policies.

Edited by onizukagto

Just got back from a 10 mile ride. The pedal height wasnt a big issue while riding but a bit odd when getting on off with 120 psi in the shock. :) 

I also noticed it almost feels as if you are floating when the path has some dips in it :) 

The suspension did eat up many of the little bumps along the path I took today. 

I am sure I need to dial it in some more, especially once I can get access to the top shocks. My psi was at 40 as well which I think was a little much, I ride at 30 on my 16x. 

I did already have my first spill in the parking garage, got on without checking speed and the tilt back at 5mph caught me off guard and I laid it over. Scratched the pedal and stand not too bad  

@Jpd did you notice what feels like bottoming out when you we riding? 

865AB34F-F460-4481-A21E-65E357FB7383.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, prasket said:

@Jpd did you notice what feels like bottoming out when you we riding

Yes, when I first rode it there was very little psi and it did bottom out. Felt like any other wheel at that point 

5 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

FWIW,  this negative air chamber was secretly added last minute somehow. Because as you can see here in my photo this we just a screw on my pre-prod unit... as least that’s how it looked when i unscrewed it:

FB73522B-2997-4BB8-92A3-9E900EA26B3F.jpeg

Dude, this photo of the saddle off makes this contraption look like the worst ball-busting torture device ever!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, prasket said:

I did already have my first spill in the parking garage, got on without checking speed and the tilt back at 5mph caught me off guard

What's the "tilt back at 5mph"?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

What's the "tilt back at 5mph"?

I dare to guess that it is the factory default value of speed limit. Almost like if he couldn't wait to ride, so he hopped on without going through all the options in the app. No idea why anyone would do that...  :P 

Edited by Zopper
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

Very cool! The Weight-barometer (lol) is missing indications for weight between 50kg and 60kg, but the sticker has it correct... I cannot believe that in year 2020 China still does not do any native-speaker proofreading and even mix up the numbers... 

Cost saving and as long as its marginally understandable they reckon that's good enough. They usually just find someone on staff who has the highest English speaking skills and go with that. 

You would think marketing people would know the importance of communication PR material but then they send me back English PR stuff that I have to clean up, which isn't remotely in my job description (design engineering side). Lol

Edited by onizukagto
  • Like 2