WaveCut

3 minutes ago, Jpd said:

322B3D17-6860-4EBF-BA52-95EF6FCD3174.thumb.jpeg.07fbc925f50bec68564bd19eddee9b9e.jpegthe v11could not make it up this hill, but the 16x did. I think it has enough power but not enough leverage to access the power.

Yeah but what's the suspension like 😁

4 minutes ago, Jpd said:

Acceleration is better, torque is better and ride quality (depending on the surface you’re riding on) but probably is better than the 16x

Beauty.  Good enough for me.

Sucks you had those quality issues however.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jpd said:

322B3D17-6860-4EBF-BA52-95EF6FCD3174.thumb.jpeg.07fbc925f50bec68564bd19eddee9b9e.jpegthe v11could not make it up this hill, but the 16x did. I think it has enough power but not enough leverage to access the power.

I was able to ride down this hill very slow and in control

Thanks!

Did you @Jpd add air via top nobs (valves)? Apparently negative chambers are there and you have to do it. So you have to pump wheel in 4 places. It's weird IM didn't say that loud. If you didn't you might ride kinda without suspension. 

Edited by kurt_hectic

Just now, kurt_hectic said:

Thanks!

Did you and air via top nobs? Apparently negative chambers are there and you have to do it. So you have to pump wheel in 4 places. It's weird IM didn't say that loud. If you didn't you might ride kinda without suspension. 

The knobs on top do not do anything (INMOTION global mentioned this earlier)

the pump points are only on the bottom. 

20 minutes ago, kurt_hectic said:

Thanks!

Did you add air via top nobs (valves)? Apparently negative chambers are there and you have to do it. So you have to pump wheel in 4 places. It's weird IM didn't say that loud. If you didn't you might ride kinda without suspension. 

Yes this is actually a great feature no matter how hard it is to get to the shock lol. Definitely should of been advertised 

that’s too bad😢

Edited by TheBladeOfHades

4 hours ago, kurt_hectic said:

Thanks!

Did you @Jpd add air via top nobs (valves)? Apparently negative chambers are there and you have to do it. So you have to pump wheel in 4 places. It's weird IM didn't say that loud. If you didn't you might ride kinda without suspension. 

17 hours ago, Inmotion Global said:

The red parts on the top and the bottom are only used to fasten the suspension tube. No other magic settings. Sorry about that. 

As quoted above, the only fill valves are on the bottom.
And apparently there are 2 more valves up top indeed, negative chambers. Interesting.....

The stand does look really nifty! I bet I would end up using it more than I'd realize.

Edited by redfoxdude

36 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

i’m very much looking forward to that kickstand. i can retire my 3d printed EUC stands! 

So you plan to make a port to other models?

Per this post by Liam on inmotion telegram there are 4 total places you need to air up the shock on v11. Two of them only 50 psi and only every couple of months. Unless I am misreading the post. 

A7FDD924-B0C5-4FAA-B001-BBE81D531CEF.png