WaveCut

24 minutes ago, Duf said:

Don't worry when a seat is available the majority of the weight will be supported by the handle assembly which is independent of the saddle.  Also I rode with all four top screws removed last night, it doesn't affect ride-ability at all as the side mounts keep it in place.

Awesome news! Duf, what would I do without you? lol Thanks for the info!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AtlasP said:

I can confirm/verify that the wheel in Jimmy's review (and Duf's, and Mickey's, etc) is the same first pre-production which does *not* have the separate negative pressure adjust--I checked and it only had a black screw there in place of an adjustment valve. (HT to my g/f for the fancy photo skills as it was kinda tricky to get this shot.)

DSC05372.jpg

Great photo! But what's all that white stuff? Makes me worry I have a dandruff problem.

Great to meet and ride with you guys yesterday! 

• Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 10:45 AM, VizioN-Scope said:

Also, can you tell the name (include a link) to that electric tire pressure pump you used for the shock and tire.

Looks like it can get the tire to a precise pressure and easy to use as well.

56 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

The more I ride this thing the more I have to agree with all those that say it’s the most solid riding wheel ever. It really is. Plus wait until all of you see the build quality on this thing. I know there were some problems with some screws but that has more to do with the guy putting it together then the quality of the product. This thing screams quality. I might even get used to the tire. I don’t know. I do wish it went a little faster though. It would have been nice if the top speed was 42 mph. 

Gotways got an answer for that. probably not ready til october at the earliest. 

8 hours ago, SteveO said:

Just watched Jimmy's review and it's got me a little worried....that saddle doesnt look like its engineered properly to handle the weight of a seat and a person bouncing up and down. 

Adding material to an existing plastic part is easy, just make the mold bigger (remove volume from the cavity). That said, it's an expensive solution. The cheaper, faster solution to the saddle fixture points is just add metal inserts to reinforce that area.  And as everyone said, the main load point will be the handle. If you see the picture of exV with the V11 saddle removed, the structure under it, is pretty solid. 

5 hours ago, Dave Wood said:

Wow. A thousand resellers all selling at the same price! It's like the The wild west of retailing (the tamed version).

The same deal presented in a multitude of ways - cheaper price = higher shipping cost...

Thia is globalization in action.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, stephen said:

Inmotion v11 new pedals (offroad) , even though I've think I've seen this design before

Look nice though

pedal.png

griptape.png

Yea those pedals look great. I might want to do an easy mod on them though.

Think I might screw out the all metal pegs and then put grip tape on the pedal and then cut out all the cutout parts and then screw the pegs back in. Making everything even more grippy. Maybe I'll put a nice colored grip tape on them instead of just normal black grip tape.

The picture above is just to show what I mean. The red color is an illustration to shows some of the part where I will put grip tape. I will of course put it all over the pedal like this.

I think I will buy grip tape on ebay or amazon.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=color+grip+tape&_sacat=0

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 2

It looks like they were inspired by Nylonove: https://hulaj.market/en/electric-unicycles/126-nylonove-nylon-feet-for-the-euc-ninebot-z10.html

But... Nylon is a better material in terms of resistance to damage- don't crack (I have such pedals on my mtb bike), and is lighter. Inmotion used some weird nits, nylonove has typical mtb one with adjustable height.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 4:30 AM, Jpd said:

322B3D17-6860-4EBF-BA52-95EF6FCD3174.thumb.jpeg.07fbc925f50bec68564bd19eddee9b9e.jpegthe v11could not make it up this hill, but the 16x did. I think it has enough power but not enough leverage to access the power.

Kinda funny though about the climbing ability of the v11, cos that hill in the video seems steeper then @Jpd local hill, that doesn't look all that steep. 

6 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

its legit right? that motor is top notch.

Yes totally legit. I think I have a good collection of wheels and this seems to be the best right now. I am going to change the tire though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

Kinda funny though about the climbing ability of the v11, cos that hill in the video seems steeper then @Jpd local hill, that doesn't look all that steep. 

I’m going to try that hill again today, maybe I’ll make it all the way. The difference with my hill is that it is very long, probably 1/4 mile 

also that guy is pretty small, I probably weigh 50 pounds more than him.

Edited by Jpd
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Patton250 said:
6 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

Yes totally legit. I think I have a good collection of wheels and this seems to be the best right now. I am going to change the tire though.

I think I agree. The more I ride this wheel the more it impresses me. I think INMOTION has a big hit on they’re hands. I would still like to have this wheel without suspension as well. Imagine this wheel 10 lbs lighter and 200dlls cheaper. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jpd said:

I’m going to try that hill again today, maybe I’ll make it all the way. The difference with my hill is that it is very long, probably 1/4 mile 

also that guy is pretty small, I probably weigh 50 pounds more than him.

Good point, just do it without wearing your backpack. you'll be 50 pounds lighter, right? :laughbounce2:

• Like 2