WaveCut

1 minute ago, onizukagto said:

Watching Duf's live stream, it seems like you still have to remove screws. The saddle curved inwards, I assume this covers or obscure the full valve on the negative chamber. Hence you have to remove some of the screws to shift the saddle slightly up to allow access to the valve. 

I tried to get to them without this when I was stuck with stripped screws but it was very tight and wasn’t sure if I could even get the pump around the nozzle on top. Without stripped screws its easy-peasy to get to them, 4 small screws on each side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Well the lag of BT speakers has been know since launch announcement. It has been debated a lot and post about this here in the forum.

As for the gyro effect I never complained about that on my KS16X. In fact I have said it was a trademark of the fun part of riding my KS16X despite it took some time to get used to. Now when I had my KS16X for services (the 2nd time) I got the tire changed. It is a easier ride now, but it took away some of the fun factor of that mc lean style.

So we are a few that like the gyro effect on the wheels. Some don't that is just how it is. One thing is for sure, it isn't putting me off. I just wounder why none mentioned this before.

I am still stoked to get my V11. The sad part is that it has not been shipped yet. 

I figured they must’ve talked about the Bluetooth and speaker thing earlier. Unfortunately I just don’t always have time to come here so I didn’t read about it. I don’t know why the YouTube guys didn’t talk about the gyro.  To be honest I don’t ever remember them talking about it in their videos with the 16 X either.

3 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

I just put 50 psi in each side of the upper valves without removing any screws or the top. It was a pain unscrewing and screwing on the pump but I got it done. Total time invested 10 minutes. I bet my hands will be sore tomorrow though. LOL

I took a quick 10 minute bumpy ride and it seems to have made some improvement. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Nice. I guess if really can't be bothered to unscrew stuff, you can do it. 

But they say you only need to do it once in a while, I guess every 6 months? Or once a month if you ride daily. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Duf said:

Guess it's time to start 3D printing spare valve covers :)   

isn't it just a standard shraeder valve?  You could get those from any gas station or for free next to the air pumps at said gas stations. :)

3 hours ago, Patton250 said:

Amazed that I missed out on one? I guess I’m confused by your statement. 

I remember dozens of pages of people complaining about the gyro feeling of the 16X. Lol. It was catastrophically horrible. In fact I can think of no other subject where people complained more on this forum. Now you’re the second guy that’s excited about this one being the same way. :-)

I mentioned this on the Inmotion telegram page, and all the noobs (including one who never rode an EUC before) claim "its fine".  I, for one, will be swapping that tire out for an H666 immediately.  Dealt with that tire for 2000+ miles on the Nikola 100V, and I sure as heck am not dealing with it for another 2000 miles on this wheel.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

I mentioned this on the Inmotion telegram page, and all the noobs (including one who never rode an EUC before) claim "its fine".  I, for one, will be swapping that tire out for an H666 immediately.  Dealt with that tire for 2000+ miles on the Nikola 100V, and I sure as heck am not dealing with it for another 2000 miles on this wheel.

Yeah I was hoping I could avoid having to take another wheel apart and change the tire. I hope it’s easy on this one because I really don’t like this tire. Granted I’ve only gone about 35 miles but just like you said I don’t need to go 2000 miles to know I don’t like it.

15 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

What about a CY H-5167?

11 hours ago, Sergey said:

This is nice but how many of us are going to tear the entire thing down? I would absolutely love a video on how to get the tire out. The quickest way to do it. The best way to do it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Patton250 said:

This is nice but how many of us are going to tear the entire thing down? I would absolutely love a video on how to get the tire out. The quickest way to do it. The best way to do it.

It's not that bad, just follow that video for the first 3-4 minutes.  Seems perhaps a bit more annoying than a typical Gotway wheel, but once the pillar bolts and casing is off, the motor should pop right out the bottom.  You think that's bad, you've never seen or worked on a Z10 tire or even a Tesla.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

It's not that bad, just follow that video for the first 3-4 minutes.  Seems perhaps a bit more annoying than a typical Gotway wheel, but once the pillar bolts and casing is off, the motor should pop right out the bottom.  You think that's bad, you've never seen or worked on a Z10 tire or even a Tesla.  

I have a Z10 but you’re right I have never changed the tire. I have had to open it up and manually jump the batteries to get it to work again but that was pretty easy. Still I wish those guys would do a quick four minute video on how to get the tire out.

31 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

What about a CY H-5167?

a few of the Nik guys in NYC run that tire. Doesn’t have the gyro effect of the CST but more skittish at high speeds. It’s also a noticeably skinnier tire than the old CST. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

a few of the Nik guys in NYC run that tire. Doesn’t have the gyro effect of the CST but more skittish at high speeds. It’s also a noticeably skinnier tire than the old CST. 

That’s the tire I have on my Nik+ and 16X. I like it a lot. But you feel the H-666 is better?

17 minutes ago, prasket said:

Anyone know what the difference in “drive modes” for the V11 in the Inmotion App is? 

04DF95FF-D7E8-416A-83BA-A6FA059D4136.png

I tried in both and I didn’t notice much of a difference. Now granted I’ve only gone 35 miles so far. That’s really nothing. 

• Like 2

This was the explanation for the ride modes on the V10F. I would assume that it’s the same for the V11. I read it as Comfort having a linear response to pedal tilt and Classic to be soft at the center point but getting progressively harder as the pedals tilt forward or backwards.

B098794A-69DD-4CAB-808D-35C53841A5A1.jpeg.bb04e9e55f04b9574ebc970823f4abd1.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark Wilson said:

I'm surprised they didn't make it easier to access. Hopefully the negative chamber won't need to be adjusted/refilled often.

In the manual valve extender is mentioned, probably for the upper valves. Do you have it?

1 minute ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Or maybe something like 30 psi is enough for neg chamber. 

I didn't get the first 16 can you tell me again:roflmao:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VizioN-Scope said:

say again? :whistling:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

say again? :whistling:

Yea I have some problem with my antivirus, sry. It makes my text on this page post like 15 times. So I'm trying again now on a new browser. 

Edited by VizioN-Scope
  • Like 3