Samsung from version galaxy S8 officialy support split audio to two BT speaker.  I own S7 not edge and i not have this. My original idea was play same music on MSP and 16X if we ride in wild because in cities is too mutch electronic smog to keep bluetooth conection satable for bigger distances. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

Samsung from version galaxy S8 officialy support split audio to two BT speaker.  I own S7 not edge and i not have this. My original idea was play same music on MSP and 16X if we ride in wild because in cities is too mutch electronic smog to keep bluetooth conection satable for bigger distances. 

As you are part of the beta team too you know how we debated this back and forth.

Yes you can have 2 bt speakers connedther, but both will play all audio. You can't program to bt speake 1 or bt speaker 2.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Michael D said:

I bought a new phone, Samsung Note Lite, with the latest Android and installed EUC World but I can not get audio alerts in my bluetouth headphones. Is there any simple setting I miss?

What speech library do you use? EUC World works with Google voice. I think on Samsung phones, Samsung uses it's own as default. Try an change it to Google under phone settings. 

Edited by EldARon
typos
  • Like 2

On 8/17/2020 at 6:30 PM, Milan Vido said:

@Seba was there any change recently of how ofline csv loging and autoupload to tours is working? After last update of euc app mine logs are not converted to tours and i didn’t change any settings, just updated euc app. For example here is log https://euc.world/csv/2020-08-17 184826.csv but i can’t create tour from it.

not sure if its bug or am I doing something wrong.

i noticed it on all logs past 5th August.

Edit:

ok I found there is new process to log tour :) will try new way from now on :)  

thanks for all new updates.

Edit2:

so i still can’t find any tours past 12th August. I checked app and all settings are on and tour looks to be recorded in app. I can see last one there, but nothing on euc.world site.

Any idea where could be problem?

Just adding in that I am having the same problem. August 12th is the last tour that was uploaded and I cannot get any additional tour to upload. Tried messing around with settings but nothing seemed to help. Samsung Galaxy S8

Seba explained that in the latest versions the possibility of manually create a Tour from the logs has been removed. 

This is not needed anymore (he said) since now the Tour can be "activated" even without data. 

So you always have to activate (start) the Tour from the App, otherwise it's gone forever. 

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Seba explained that in the latest versions the possibility of manually create a Tour from the logs has been removed. 

This is not needed anymore (he said) since now the Tour can be "activated" even without data. 

So you always have to activate (start) the Tour from the App, otherwise it's gone forever. 

Tried this multiple times and did not work. I manually start and end the tour in the app and it never makes it to the website regardless if I am connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data. I don't create tours from logs nor record logs to csv.

49 minutes ago, Triz said:

Edit - Actually as of today, all my missing tours are now showing on the website. Looks to have been an issue on the app/website end. Thanks

Some (small) delay is normal? Afaik it takes a bit of time until the csv is uploaded/processed/available on the euc.world website.

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

Some (small) delay is normal? Afaik it takes a bit of time until the csv is uploaded/processed/available on the euc.world website.

The last recording that showed before it was fixed today was from August 12th. Don't think a 12-day delay is common.  An additional 8 tours from between this time period all populated today. Good ol' reboot of the database or web server likely was the resolution. Curious if Milan Vido's tours started showing today as well. 

20200823_141833

First time trying out the upgraded photos option in EUC World, Havelock North NZ.

Thanks @Seba !!!

• Like 2

Just found this application.  Downloaded OK to my Android phone and all is fine there.  However, I cannot find the companion app for smartwatch.

I have checked (web) Google Play Store and smartwatch Google Play Store but cannot find anything for smartwatch with name "EUC world".

My smartwatch is Fossil Gen5 (i.e. WearOS).  Locale is Finland if that matters.

3 hours ago, Iltsu said:

smartwatch Google Play Store but cannot find anything for smartwatch with name "EUC world".

My smartwatch is Fossil Gen5 (i.e. WearOS).  Locale is Finland if that matters.

I have ticwatch pro 2018 in watch play store i select "apps in phone/or my apps" and eucworld is here. You no need install standalone app  via play store watch.

Again check all permision eucworld is allowed and you have bluetooth on and watch conected to phone.(i have disabled wifi in watch and location off i ned this for NFC working in my country).  This is how/what work for me im not expert:smartass:

• Like 1

I am getting a lot of tours in my logs that are less than a km. Probably from trolleying the wheel. Maybe there could be a threshold for minimum tour length?

I also have to manually set each tour "visible to anyone" even though I made the setting in the app to do it automatically.

Additionally, it would be great if I could edit tours from the app instead of using the website.

Edited by h3X

1 hour ago, h3X said:

I am getting a lot of tours in my logs that are less than a km. Probably from trolleying the wheel. Maybe there could be a threshold for minimum tour length?

This feature is planned for next release.

1 hour ago, h3X said:

I also have to manually set each tour "visible to anyone" even though I made the setting in the app to do it automatically.

It's intentional. All autostarted tours are always recorded in private mode, to avoid situation in which accidental tour autostart (for example after starting app in your home with wheel turned on or charging) would unintentionally disclose your location to the public.

1 hour ago, h3X said:

Additionally, it would be great if I could edit tours from the app instead of using the website.

For now nmost important options like tour visibility or title can be changed at any time during tour recording, by tapping "settings/pause" button.

• Like 3

Hello @Seba, since 12/08 the apk still in full frenzy, recording a lap which is normally 4.48km, here we are as the crow flies ??? version 2.0.2 uninstalled / reinstalled x times and nothing worked, the live data is correct, screenshot on the French forum I don't know how to insert it here ... thank you for your help

Hi Seba.  I've been using EUC World with my V8F and it's been working great.  I've only had one issue -- the horn doesn't work.  Not a big deal but thought I'd let you know.  Thanks for all the hard work you do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WebDev said:

Hi Seba.  I've been using EUC World with my V8F and it's been working great.  I've only had one issue -- the horn doesn't work.  Not a big deal but thought I'd let you know.  Thanks for all the hard work you do.

I have reported this on out bugs section on beta test discussion. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WebDev said:

Hi Seba. I've been using EUC World with my V8F and it's been working great.  I've only had one issue -- the horn doesn't work.  Not a big deal but thought I'd let you know.  Thanks for all the hard work you do.

Please make sure that you have set "Horn mode" to "On-board".

On 8/27/2020 at 5:37 PM, Marco73 said:

Hello @Seba, since 12/08 the apk still in full frenzy, recording a lap which is normally 4.48km, here we are as the crow flies ??? version 2.0.2 uninstalled / reinstalled x times and nothing worked, the live data is correct, screenshot on the French forum I don't know how to insert it here ... thank you for your help

I have replied on French forum :) 

• Like 2

Thank you for this app. I love it and I upgraded to premium this morning. 

I'm having difficulty with various settings. I've asked very experienced riders for help and even they are unable to help. 

I'd like to know the correct settings for my wheel. I ride the 84v Nikola 2100wh.

Specifically I'd like to know what to set my alarms to for CURRENT, PEAK CURRENT and SAFETY MARGIN. 

Thank you again. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Freewheeler said:

I'm having difficulty with various settings. I've asked very experienced riders for help and even they are unable to help. 

I'd like to know the correct settings for my wheel. I ride the 84v Nikola 2100wh.

Specifically I'd like to know what to set my alarms to for CURRENT, PEAK CURRENT and SAFETY MARGIN. 

Afaik safety margin is only available with KS wheels - they are the only wheel reporting such a value?

So if this is adjustable with the nikola it is most likely just not doing anything?

(Peak) current alarms are best used with GW wheels to protect mosfets/motor wires on longer/steep inclines. As far is i got this.

If i remember right it was about 80A with the "earlier" GW wheels and can be set a bit higher by now? 

Imo @Marty Backe should be one of the best sources for such information - as afair he introduced this usage of current alarms and has a nikola in his fleet.

He might even have a youtube video regarding this topic in his channel?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

Imo @Marty Backe should be one of the best sources for such information - as afair he introduced this usage of current alarms and has a nikola in his fleet.

He might even have a youtube video regarding this topic in his channel?

Thanks for trying to help. I asked @Marty Backe the last time we rode just a couple of months ago and he told me he didn't have a clue as to the advanced setting for these apps. 

• Like 1