Hi,

Can anyone help get my last tour that was recorded in euc world uploaded to the site.  My wheel died last night and I need to find out if there were voltage issues during the ride or if it just suddenly happened.  The tour is showing in Euc world now but it has stopped so I can't see any data.  The tour is not showing on the web site.  I have started and exited the app a few times but it still does not upload.  Any help appreciated.

Has anyone experienced an issue using EucWorld during a phone call over a bluetooth headpiece? I am using a bluetooth intercom headset and when I am connected to EUCworld on my RS, the sound over the bluetooth gets a bunch of static. Also, I can't connect EucWorld to my RS if I am in a phone call.

The bluetooth static issue goes away if I exit EucWorld. I didn't experience this before on the 16x or 18xl. Not sure if this is something new.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:21 PM, Tryptych said:

When I take photos with tour recording active it doesn't add them to my trip - how is this feature supposed to work? I am minimizing EUC World (the tour is not interrupted), opening the camera app, taking a photo, then maximizing EUC World again - am I doing something wrong?

I am quite sure you have to take the picture from inside EUC World (there's a button in the Tour page IIRC), not exiting to the camera. 

On 11/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, Violinfun said:

Hi,

Can anyone help get my last tour that was recorded in euc world uploaded to the site.  My wheel died last night and I need to find out if there were voltage issues during the ride or if it just suddenly happened.  The tour is showing in Euc world now but it has stopped so I can't see any data.  The tour is not showing on the web site.  I have started and exited the app a few times but it still does not upload.  Any help appreciated.

@SebaHi, just wondering if you had some tips to get this tour uploaded off my phones.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Violinfun said:

@SebaHi, just wondering if you had some tips to get this tour uploaded off my phones.  Thanks.

I face same problem my last 2 logs(rides) is not online only uploaded like .LOG not tour. (on slack i ask and everything is ok they say i not change any setings and tours stop make from my rides)  

To do what you need just open phone folder eucworld and here is logs copy you logs to desktop (just to pc) and open in EXCEL/Openoffice etc.

Find what data you need. Is normal you need some time to oriented self in this tables of numbers after some minutes you can find everythink in log. All data you need.  

Good luck

8 hours ago, Violinfun said:

Send me email to sebastian@euc.world with your EUC World username / email.

I'm looking for an easy way to show Speed and Power from the wheel as overlay on a video.

Is that possible to do with EUC World (Premium) at the moment, or only Garmin VIRB Edit with some custom data parsing from log - or fully a fully custom approach is the only solution for now?

This is more or less how it worls recording video in E UC.WORLD. Now I don't recall if this is premium only. You can have the gauge hidded, dimmed or highlighted. works both in photo and video mod. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Unventor said:

This is more or less how it worls recording video in E UC.WORLD. Now I don't recall if this is premium only. You can have the gauge hidded, dimmed or highlighted. works both in photo and video mod. 

Yes this works in the version I have, however it doesn't show wheel Power data.

1 hour ago, supercurio said:

Yes this works in the version I have, however it doesn't show wheel Power data.

You can include load gauge by specifying current alarm value in "Alarms" settings. It will show as a relative value to current, where 100 % will equal to current alarm threshold. While this is not the power indication, it may work for your purpose.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seba said:

You can include load gauge by specifying current alarm value in "Alarms" settings. It will show as a relative value to current, where 100 % will equal to current alarm threshold. While this is not the power indication, it may work for your purpose.

Yes unfortunately it doesn't show the value itself (positive or negative)

The Wh/km meter shows if we're consuming power or using regen, it's pretty small tho.

Screenshot_20201129-165428.png

I'm making a video to demonstrate a bug in the with the alarm behaviour on Inmotion wheels and was thinking about overlaying power data to illustrate the issue even better.

It would be nice to have an easy way to make a transparent or chroma key video for later use including for long rides.
Probably the easiest for now is to use screen capture from EUC World's gauge or stats page.

Edited by supercurio

36 minutes ago, Chris Sandvig said:

How do you delete photos from a tour? Photos taken with the app are automatically included in the tour.  My tour today includes several duplicates and some use a color filter that I did not intend to use.  I would like to tidy up my photos. 

Sounds like a good topic for a thread.... "Euc World - How to delete photos from tours" ;)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:53 PM, Seba said:

Please read the following information carefully

This thread started in spring 2019 and has almost a hundred pages! This means that much of the information it contains may be out of date. In the meantime, the EUC World application has been greatly expanded, new features have been added and many of the old ones have been changed or improved. For this reason, this thread no longer serves to help EUC World users and you should not ask questions about the EUC World application and service. Please only submit suggestions for changes and improvements in this thread. Here we will continue the general discussion about EUC World.

If you need help, have a problem with EUC World or don't know how to do something, ask a question in a separate thread. Remember that the title of the thread should start with "EUC World" and be as concise and unambiguous as possible. Here are examples of how to title a thread:

EUC World - How to add signature image to my posts?
EUC World - My tours are not visible on website
EUC World - Can't connect with my Inmotion V11

Here are examples of how not to title threads:

App don't work
EUC World not working
Help needed with EUC World

EUC World has become very popular and I am very happy about it. There is no day or evening for me to spend time developing the application and helping its users. If you help me by formulating clear, precise questions, I will use the time saved in this way for application development. Who knows, maybe this will make the iPhone version of EUC World appear faster?

For this reason, I would like to ask you to search the forum first before you ask a question. Many questions are repeated, so the answers are repeated too. You should also visit EUC World official Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/EUCWorld. Also keep in mind that Google search engine indexes our forum. If the search engine on the forum does not find an answer, try to search on Google before you ask on the forum. You can narrow your search by typing site:forum.electricunicycle.org at the beginning of the search query:

1957960406_Adnotacja2020-11-29153745.jpg.0a1a12384317d4c625532a4222260b81.jpg

To sum things up - if you need help, have a problem with EUC World or don't know how to do an action, please make following steps:

1. Search forum using built-in search or Google search
  2. Look at EUC World Youtube channel
  3. Create a separate thread on the forum

Let's make life easier for everyone. Thank you! :)

11 minutes ago, Kurtosis said:

@Seba Should we ask if the moderators can lock this thread?

Got already the same idea, but to lazy to write anything ;) - @Seba, what do you think?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Got already the same idea, but to lazy to write anything ;) - @Seba, what do you think?

That would be great. I see that people don't even bother to take a look just a few posts earlier. Just please extract Sanchez and John Middleton posts to separate threads if possible, so I can reply.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:53 AM, ShanesPlanet said:

@Seba Would you like the new EUC WORLD threads to be located in apps and gadgets, or in general area?

IMO "Apps & gadgets" is the best area for EUC World related threads.

• Like 2