9 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

That is the watch I use.  It works, there's been talk  of it here on this very thread.  Seems the workflow has changed, but it worked yesterday. The video link in my signature takes you to a page where a few vids using it can be seen. I JUST did a battery test on it yesterday. From full to 10%, you can run eucw with screen bright continuous tracking with gps on/bluetooth on and wifi off= 10hours. However, I'm not Seba.

thank you ShanesPlanet for your prompt and informed reply !

bpong

• Like 2

aside from the LEMFO LEMT which has been used by at least 1 user on this forum,  i see there are much cheaper alternatives such as

the maxwest nitro 4 cell phone at 75$ CAD.

its specs are the following:

Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop)

- Bluetooth, version v3.0

it is also wifi capable and has a 4 inch screen.  pretty much abit bigger than the LEMFO, but way less expensive...

can the author of Euc World confirm if this cell phone will be useable with euc world and a wheel, using bluetooth version v3.0 ?

thank you.

bpong

I think it would be interesting to have the consumption parameter of the trip (W-h / km). It's a parameter that the official Inmotion app has. Maybe we already have that consumption data in those units or in some other way, but I have not seen it?. BTW: Excellent application on which I will try to give suggestions in case you find it interesting. Thank you

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bpong said:

its specs are the following:

Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop)

- Bluetooth, version v3.0

it is also wifi capable and has a 4 inch screen.  pretty much abit bigger than the LEMFO, but way less expensive...

can the author of Euc World confirm if this cell phone will be useable with euc world and a wheel, using bluetooth version v3.0 ?

Bluetooth 3.0 means no Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity. EUC World require at least Bluetooth 4.0. Also while Android 5.1 can be used with EUC World, I don't recommend it (Android 6 or newer is recommended).

• Like 2

The web log is empty :innocent1: . Where is my mistake?. Clues for diagnosis:

- Web Tours works correctly

- It is activated "start loggin automatically" and "upload logs" and deactivated "use Wifi only"

- Tours work fine and csv logs look fine in mobile folder and open fine with Excel

- The app has all the permissions

I don't know if this is the right place to ask; if not, please tell me where. Thank you :) :innocent1:

Edited by Halig

3 hours ago, Halig said:

The web log is empty :innocent1: . Where is my mistake?.

It doesn't work anymore. My last log was on July 30th. After that, I got 10 tours on the site, but there is not a single log for these 10 tours.

Upd: To be honest, I did not write down the logs on purpose, I recorded the tours on the last page of the application. Until July 30, a log was recorded. After July 30, logs are not recorded, unless you additionally click on the log icon in the upper bar of the application. I have never clicked on this icon.

Upd: You can also read Seba's post on July 5th on page 70 of this thread.

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

yup, downloading the logs is same as before, they just don't turn to tours on the site. I havent bothered to try the new way of logging. I'm assuming it will work, Im just a total sloth about change. I have been using the gopro telemetry instead, lately. Losing the tour for my maiden voyage on the sherman, somewhat deflated my interest.

It shouldn't be a big change that you can't cope with 😉 

Go to the last screen and hit the "play" icon. Hit "stop" or just close the app when you're done. Open the app when at home and connected to WiFi for the tour to be uploaded to the server. Why you'd resist that when you're capable of using EUC World telemetry in your videos (something I see as too tedious to even bother with) is beyond me 😜

And about the Sherman, I think subsequent tours where you're more familiar and comfortable with the wheel will yield much more interesting data so don't be discouraged. My maiden trip on the 16X involved 10km at 20 km/h, unlocking the top speed, riding 3km,dislocating my shoulder and not being able to ride for several months 😅

Moral of the story: you have a Sherman and you can ride it. The rest is irrelevant 😁

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 2

On 16/1/2020 at 20:17, Seba said:

Esto está planeado de una manera ligeramente diferente. Podrá definir "zonas de privacidad" que se excluirán del seguimiento. Más adelante, también agregaré la opción para aplicar dichas zonas para recorridos ya registrados y registrados.

@travsformation

Did you finally configure "privacy zones"?  I do not see in the app or on the web 🙄.  I think that many people would share more tours if we did not have to be careful to activate and deactivate the recording away from home (for basic privacy)☺️

• Like 2

Curious :innocent1:: if I connect first the official Inmotion app and then EUC World, both work. If I connect EUC World first, it no longer lets me connect (because it cannot find) the official Inmotion app.

It is not important, but it seems as if EUC World "blocked" the BT connection for the rest of the apps :innocent1:

I really want to have the 2 open to see the consumption in W-h / km offered by the official app and also that interesting graph of that consumption in motion. It seems interesting to me, since it allows you to choose the optimal speed according to the conditions (slope, wind or whatever) to be able to save the battery as much as possible and reach the destination in case of being in a hurry.

Slower consumer less, but sometimes "a little" faster doesn't penalize as much. I haven't experimented much with this graphic from the original app either.

That's why I suggested putting that consumption per km parameter instead of consumption per time (amps). Since we have the speed and intensity, the calculation is a simple formula (which you would have to think about, haha). Just ideas, in case our favorite programmer gets bored :P

I notice that I am new and I only have 500 km so something I say does not make sense :wacko:

Screenshot-01-10-2020-10-23-05.jpg

Edited by Halig
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

That is the watch I use.  It works, there's been talk  of it here on this very thread.  Seems the workflow has changed, but it worked yesterday. The video link in my signature takes you to a page where a few vids using it can be seen. I JUST did a battery test on it yesterday. From full to 10%, you can run eucw with screen bright continuous tracking with gps on/bluetooth on and wifi off= 10hours. However, I'm not Seba.

I have a similar watch you can see it at the end of my video, I 3d printed some clips so I can use a longer strap but I just velcro it to my wrist guards 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kamadella said:

the strange thing... in the website there are all my csv files but no tours...

Let me try to shed some light on how logs and tours work currently.

It is not anymore possible to create Tours from Logs in euc.world. Fullstop.

If you want a Tour in euc.world you must activate the tour recording from the app when you ride. If you don't want to use  your cell phone data, there's a setting called Use WiFi only: your Tour will be uploaded when you get home.

The Logs are a different story. I am quite sure that you don't need to have logging active to successfully record/upload a Tour (I cannot try because my wheel is on a slow boat between Japan and Spain), if I am right then I would really only activate logging in case you want to make some extra analysis in Excel.

As @Seba clarified, what many people was using (ride with logging active, get home, go to euc.world and transform the Log into a Tour) was a temporary workaround which does not exist anymore. It is not needed, since you can basically record the Tour in the app and upload it later (with the setting mentioned above). 

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Seba said:

Privacy zones are under development. While it may seem trivial, from technical point of view it's more complicated. Now I'm testing several approaches to this feature and hope to add this feature this autumn.

Don't worry and do it at your own pace :). I've been a programmer and I know how easy it is to ask, haha :whistling:.

It is complicated to implement it, I imagine, but an idea that surely has already occurred to you:
- The user chooses their "private" points (home, work, ..) by clicking on a map and the privacy radius (example: 2 km)
- The app calculates the distance to these points, for example, every 30 s (in order to not saturate resources). This can be done with the Haversine formula, which you surely know https://www.techwalla.com/articles/the-haversine-equation-in-excel. I would not know how to pass it to Kotlin, but I do not think it is complicated (typical phrase of the one who asks but does not do;)) . Edit: maybe is this: https://gist.github.com/jferrao/cb44d09da234698a7feee68ca895f491
- If the distance is less, the capture of that point is ignored and it is not shown on the public track

Logically, if someone sets a radius too small, the private location of that "circle" can be roughly deduced if there are many public tracks. If the radius is large, it is more difficult, but if we put a random factor (for example + - 1km) it will be complicated.

It is for contributing possible ideas.

BTW: I am a newbie rider (only 500 km). After testing it well, the app works perfectly on my V10F and with my mobile Xiaomi Mi 9 (MIUI 12), in case it serves as a reference. And I'm meticulous looking for bugs (especially from other people's and not mine, haha). So I have made an initial contribution of 20 euros, something that seems fair to me for what you enjoy with your app (90.31 PLN sounds like more money haha). I encourage other users to contribute with something, as I find it an impressive job and very useful for the community. It generates peace of mind and that is worth much more than this contribution. And thanks :) 

Edit: By the way, I see that the registration is immediate and I'm already a premium user. I thought you had to wait. Impressive management :efefae4566:. I'm going to show it to my grandmother, who always said that I didn't get any awards :D

Edited by Halig
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, Seba said:

It's normal. There can be only one connection active at a time. If you start one app, as long as it's running no other app can connect to the wheel. If you start Inmotion app, it will block BT connection for EUC World as well.

At least in my mobile is possible and I just checked again. By opening Inmotion app and then EUC World, you can have both working. If the sequence is done in reverse, no. It is not important, but it may be interesting for someone else to have both apps open (for now, to see that instant consumption that or the consumption graph gives the official app). Forget it, it's a freaky; I was more curiousity. Here I have put it in split screen when riding this morning

Screenshot-02-10-2020-17-30-43.jpg

Edited by Halig

Is it possible to configure the automatic lighting of the light when we open the app?. I think it would be interesting. Ligh uses little battery and is a free security element and thus we save that time of turning it on every time. I'm reading the whole thread and I saw that it was implemented for GW and KS :)  but not Inmotion :innocent1:

Of course, is activated the "Switch on the light", but, at least in my V10F it doesn't work and I have to turn it on manually with the button or deactivate and activate that option (but when restarting the app, it forgets about that activated configuration)

Edited by Halig

Another issue: the option to change the battery algorithm and battery levels is disabled.

I have tried turning on / off CSV and/or tour log, but it is still grayed out. How can I activate it?

4 hours ago, Halig said:

Another issue: the option to change the battery algorithm and battery levels is disabled.

I have tried turning on / off CSV and/or tour log, but it is still grayed out. How can I activate it?

The wheel also needs to be connected

Hi, 

Euc worlds returns me a min battery of 46%. However this time i recorded a tour and on the graph for the battery curve, its never below 90%. Anyone know which one is right and why this difference of values? Maybe @Seba can advise? Thanks 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

@Seba can't see my tours anymore, plus a weird bug leading up to it happening.

Some background, I tried turning on the lights on my V10F via hold function on my galaxy watch while riding on a tour, it shows lights symbol but then all EUC world hangs, galaxy watch shows gray speedometer and on the phone all the indicators are white color and not responsive, have to close the EUC World app, force stop it and restart it to make it working again, this naturally lead to it to not stopping the previous tour properly and creating a fresh tour.