17 hours ago, Seba said:

It's now fixed at 20 km/h, as this seems to be safe for most of countries. But in next version there will be automatic limit that is right for area you're riding in.

But implement an overwrite with owners choice for it ;) 

@Seba Another suggestion for the list "without hurry" to-do ;): Now that we have the consumption per kilometer (equal to the flow meter of a automobile) and that it works wonderfully :efefae4566:, I suggest putting two parameters of the estimated remaining kilometers of autonomy (like the automobiles) of 2 types:

- Averaged: taking into account the average W-h / km of the tour
- Instantaneous: taking into account the current data of W-h / km (not exactly the instantaneous, since it would change the autonomy figure a lot), but an average of the last ... 10 seconds (more or less ?? ¿?) (or, ideally, customizable). That is to say: driving at the same current pace, how many real km could we do?

It's my suggestion that the developer of the M365 Dahsboard adopted successfully. Xiaomi's autonomy meter is painful; Inmotion OEM's is ridiculously optimistic

And, by the way: I suppose it is on to-do list, but it would be great if you could configure the parameters that we want to see in the main dashboard.

For example, the two average speed data, in my opinion, are less interesting than the maximum power, or that suggested range in km, or the maximum load. They are data that can be seen in the next screen, but they are small and somewhat lost.

:whistling:This reminds me to ask the list of the Magi, but in version the Polish king :D

@Seba some suggestions regarding speed alerts:

Right now when you reach a speed alert it will trigger over and over as long as you are above the thresholds, instead it would be nice to treat alerts as just information for the rider and trigger only once, also if you could get some kind of feedback if you go below the threshold again that would be useful.

For example, personally I'm using speed alerts that vibrates my galaxy watch, something similar to this would be really nice:

High Alert triggered: 4 short vibrations just once

Medium Alert: 3 short vibrations just once

Low Alert: 2 short vibration just once

Going below an alert threshold: One long vibration

I still can't intuitively understand what priority in warnings means. In the first-second-third beep of the wheel, everything is clear. The first is the lowest warning speed, the second is a little more speed, and the third is even higher speed.
What does high priority mean? Is it the fastest or the smallest? High priority triggered sooner or later? When you enter the plane, everything is clear, priority entrance means that you enter first, out of turn. Here, in the alert settings, I don't understand anything.

9 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

I still can't intuitively understand what priority in warnings means. In the first-second-third beep of the wheel, everything is clear. The first is the lowest warning speed, the second is a little more speed, and the third is even higher speed.
What does high priority mean? Is it the fastest or the smallest? High priority triggered sooner or later? When you enter the plane, everything is clear, priority entrance means that you enter first, out of turn. Here, in the alert settings, I don't understand anything.

I have always seen the three alarms used in a way similar to this:
- 100% battery - 30 km/h
- 50% battery - 25 km/h
- 30% battery - 20 km/h
With the Voltage-dependent speed alarm setting activated.

In my case, the alarm will always be the same (Pebble vibrating and Voice saying "Slow down"), so I assume the priority has (and cannot have) any effect.

Even if Voltage-dependent speed alarm setting is NOT activated, I don't see what "Priority" could be used for...

Edited by Coco66

3 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

Even if Voltage-dependent speed alarm setting is NOT activated, I don't see what "Priority" could be used for...

Alarm priority affects the type and intensity of the alarm sound. If Voltage-dependent speed alarm is enabled, all three alams are high priority type.

• Like 2

On 10/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, Coco66 said:

- 100% battery - 30 km/h
- 50% battery - 25 km/h
- 30% battery - 20 km/h

I have activated the item in General settings: Speed and distance in miles. Can I be sure that the three speed values are also in miles per hour in the alarm settings? Or is this speed still in kilometers per hour? The units are not indicated there.

1 hour ago, Victor Solovjov said:

I have activated the item in General settings: Speed and distance in miles. Can I be sure that the three speed values are also in miles per hour in the alarm settings? Or is this speed still in kilometers per hour? The units are not indicated there.

May you have an older release of the App? My Alarm settings clearly state km/h or mph depending on the setting you said.

1864985228_WhatsAppImage2020-10-23at17_03_01.thumb.jpeg.54460d357c1cdc6a285a96dab22654ae.jpeg

Edited by Coco66

31 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

May you have an older release of the App? My Alarm settings clearly state km/h or mph depending on the setting you said.

1864985228_WhatsAppImage2020-10-23at17_03_01.thumb.jpeg.54460d357c1cdc6a285a96dab22654ae.jpeg

Yes indeed. In portrait screen orientation, I can see that it is miles per hour. But in landscape orientation, units are not specified.

9 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Yes indeed. In portrait screen orientation, I can see that it is miles per hour. But in landscape orientation, units are not specified.

Works fine for me in Landscape too:

546105583_WhatsAppImage2020-10-23at17_41_38.thumb.jpeg.0d6344d5c2c11c5b042919870f17dd1b.jpeg

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

Works fine for me in Landscape too:

546105583_WhatsAppImage2020-10-23at17_41_38.thumb.jpeg.0d6344d5c2c11c5b042919870f17dd1b.jpeg

Mine doesn't display mph/kph on my ticwris watch in landscape mode but I think that might be due to the size of the sceen , I just can't see the end

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stephen said:

Mine doesn't display mph/kph on my ticwris watch in landscape mode but I think that might be due to the size of the sceen , I just can't see the end

Mind sharing a picture? Interested in understanding how you may be seeing the percentage values correctly without even seeing a hint about km/h and mph...

Anyway, you DO have your answer.

3 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

My lemfo has this issue as well. I can't set a lot of functions as the screen just doesnt fit things. A lot of menu items scroll, but those that don't are just not a part of my eucw experience. I think Seba was getting a lemfo/tic watch soon and maybe he'll sort those little details out for us. I tried to set it to use a long press for tour start/stop, but merely made my music softer. Such a deep program, i marvel at it mostly. Seba worked for a cereal company, teaching them how to 'cram all that graham' in golden grahams.

I'm sure @Sebais working on it now he has the watch  ,,,,BTW how many miles do you get on your sherman I've never seen you look as stable on an euc 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seba said:

I'm pretty sure that upcoming EUC World release will make you much happier with your Lemfo :) While there is no way to make such tiny screen as comfortable as larger, phone screen, at least all controls will display and windows will be scrollable. I also hope to improve experience with clickable items, so getting into menu or starting/stopping logging won't be that hard.

device-2020-10-24-090110.png.63af04bc760736f10238b0be0f4e2753.png

👏👏👏that's excellent  news seba ,, how are you liking the watch,,/ phone  , do you just tether it or you use a sim card ,, thanks for the update

Same setup, phone +2 flic2 buttons but not underneath of the helmet. I have them "on" the helmet, plus a Drift Ghost X came on the left side of the helmet.

Plus my trustworthy Pebble that is the best and simple companion for EUC wheels!!!

Keep up @Seba

• Like 3

Why are we having a mega thread here? Its not rational, makes themes ppl.  If I want to read about KS s18 and Inmotion V11 and EUC world its 400 pages all in all.  Its not rational. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Seba said:

I don't use it for riding, I just got Lemfo for EUC World development so I can improve compatibility for other users. Personally, such a small screen and limited capabilities are a no-go for me, especially when I still have to carry my regular phone :) My preferred setup is my phone, two Flic 2 buttons attached underneath of my helmet sun visor and bone-conduction Aftershokz headphones. It's battle-proven setup that always works, in any scenario.

Please try the Lemfo in live ! I'm sure it will be à good experience for you to find good ideas for it ! 😉👍

@Seba What do you find yourself using your flic buttons for primarily/most frequently? I know what all they 'can' be programmed for, I'm just curious what someone would actually use them for frequently enough to warrant the setup.