I have a V10F (960 Wh).  I have done 38,9 km and I have finished with a 20% battery (once stabilized), that is, I have used 768 Wh = 19.7 Wh / h.  However, the app indicates an average of 13.2 Wh / km on that route https://euc.world/tour/591928727723160.  What account have I done wrong or what error is there?  (I understand that all this is not exact, but the difference is great)

21 minutes ago, Halig said:

I have a V10F (960 Wh).  I have done 38,9 km and I have finished with a 20% battery (once stabilized), that is, I have used 768 Wh = 19.7 Wh / h.  However, the app indicates an average of 13.2 Wh / km on that route https://euc.world/tour/591928727723160.  What account have I done wrong or what error is there?  (I understand that all this is not exact, but the difference is great)

960 Wh is the battery capacity according to the cell manufacturer, defined for 2.5 V per cell as a 0 % (end of discharge). In case of a wheel, the usable capacity is much smaller, as 0 % corresponds to 3 - 3.3 V per cell. Therefore, the actual amount of available energy will be 10 - 20 % less. The indication of the battery level is a certain approximation, which does not exactly translate into the energy consumed. Finally, the indication of energy consumption is also affected by a certain error, resulting from inaccuracies in the measurement of electrical parameters by the wheel motherboard.

• Like 2

Thanks for the explanation:).  It doesn't matter much.  It will be necessary  to get used to the idea that they are relative and not real data and use them as data to compare and not to calculate autonomy. 

The remaining autonomy indicator in km, taking as a reference the % battery (although it is not an exact value) I think it could be interesting data 🤔.  We have speed, we have amps (or directly with the calculated Ah/km) and with that we can calculate a more or less real autonomy, which changes depending on consumption (for example, averaged from the last minute)

• Like 1

Hi @Seba

I've noticed that from about August 2 I no longer can create tours from my logs.

I'm not fully sure: maybe this is because the log header have changed:
on Aug 1 the header looked like:

datetime,duration,duration_riding,distance,distance_total,speed,speed_avg,speed_avg_riding,speed_max,speed_limit,voltage,current,power,battery,temp,temp_motor,temp_batt,inverter_load,cpu_load,tilt,roll,fan,alert,alarm,gps_datetime,gps_duration,gps_duration_riding,gps_distance,gps_lat,gps_lon,gps_speed,gps_speed_avg,gps_speed_avg_riding,gps_speed_max,gps_alt,gps_bearing,gps_acc,hr,extra

from Aug2 it became:

datetime,duration,duration_riding,distance,distance_total,speed,speed_avg,speed_avg_riding,speed_max,speed_limit,voltage,current,power,battery,temp,temp_motor,temp_batt,safety_margin,cpu_load,tilt,roll,fan,alert,alarm,gps_datetime,gps_duration,gps_duration_riding,gps_distance,gps_lat,gps_lon,gps_speed,gps_speed_avg,gps_speed_avg_riding,gps_speed_max,gps_alt,gps_bearing,gps_acc,hr,extra

the difference is `inverter_load` was replaced by `safety_margin`.

I thought to check this updating and reuploading my logs but don't really see manual uploading is available. Can I ask you to look at the issue?

One of the last tours I have created for reference https://euc.world/tour/588840312791181

Thanks,
Andriy

6 hours ago, AndriyB said:

Hi @Seba

I've noticed that from about August 2 I no longer can create tours from my logs.

Starting from EUC World 1.6 this has been replaced by new tour recording feature. Please read more at this post:

• Like 1

In the data shown on the tour, I miss the total km and the average consumption.

The total kilometers come automatically in the title, but if we change the name and remove it, that essential information does not appear anywhere. If we have deleted it, it can be deduced by moving the graph to the end, but I think it should be in the data list.

On the other hand, I don't know if Inmotion (or at least the V10F) offers the native Ah data remaining. If it offers it, I think it would be interesting to indicate it.

:)

40 minutes ago, Halig said:

In the data shown on the tour, I miss the total km and the average consumption.

The total kilometers come automatically in the title, but if we change the name and remove it, that essential information does not appear anywhere. If we have deleted it, it can be deduced by moving the graph to the end, but I think it should be in the data list.

On the other hand, I don't know if Inmotion (or at least the V10F) offers the native Ah data remaining. If it offers it, I think it would be interesting to indicate it.

:)

Total Km appear as shown below as far as your mouse is NOT over a graph:

image.png.ea7008ec4133596ea0a27409d4c20e4f.png

Edited by Coco66

8 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

Total Km appear as shown below as far as your mouse is NOT over a graph:

Ahh, I hadn't noticed. Thank you! :)

On 10/31/2020 at 7:58 PM, Halig said:

My experience with the V10F is also about 2% per km. InMotion app says I use 15.5 Wh/km on average (calculated over almost 5800 km in about 2 years). I am not a fast driver, I like touring with 20-25 km/h.

• Like 1

My experience is the same that you, @DKMotion: it takes about 50 km for a "medium" route, that is, those 2%/km that you mention. I am also a 20-25 km / h driver.

Maybe I think that this difference I found  (In addition to the one indicated by Seba, of course) is because internally it calculates consumption with the data provided originally by the wheel, but those data are too optimistic. Yesterday I did 50 km and arrived with a 2% battery indicated by EUC World. However, Inmotion OEM indicated 20% remaining (and said 20 km remaining, haha .. too optimistic)

Edited by Halig
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seba said:

Today I've added some new features to the EUC World tour pages:

1. Now you can easily go on the tour page to the previous or next tour. In case of your own tours this applies to all tours, in case of other people's routes you can navigate through public tours.

2. Now you can also export tour data to a XLSX spreadsheet. As with GPX export, this only works for own tours. Both export options are available in "Tour" menu.

3. Energy consumption graph has been added. This applies only to tours recorded with most recent EUC World versions. Due to unicycle limitations, this feature is not available in Gotway / Begode and Veteran wheels.

4. Direct value readout option has been added to the charts. Just move your mouse over the charts or tap your finger at any point on chart to get data from that time / distance.

5. Tour distance is now displayed separately from tour title.

A M A Z I N G!

Thanks boss.

• Like 3

On 11/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, Halig said:

Only 3 users to reach 4000 !. Congratulations :efefae4566:. Almost as exciting as the US elections :wacko:

Screenshot-04-11-2020-11-09-53.jpg

And now we're 20 users over 4K :D

2020-11-07-23-48-41-EUC-World-Take-control-of-your-EUC-Record-and-analyze-your-tours-Popularize.png

Good suggestions by the way! :)

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bill Kolk said:

I don't see the consumption graph (inmotion wheel and recorded tour with latest version).

Is it live yet?

I do see the consumption graph. I also have an InMotion wheel and latest euc.world app.

On 11/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, Seba said:

Today I've added some new features to the EUC World tour pages:

1. Now you can easily go on the tour page to the previous or next tour. In case of your own tours this applies to all tours, in case of other people's routes you can navigate through public tours.

2. Now you can also export tour data to a XLSX spreadsheet. As with GPX export, this only works for own tours. Both export options are available in "Tour" menu.

3. Energy consumption graph has been added. This applies only to tours recorded with most recent EUC World versions. Due to unicycle limitations, this feature is not available in Gotway / Begode and Veteran wheels.

4. Direct value readout option has been added to the charts. Just move your mouse over the charts or tap your finger at any point on chart to get data from that time / distance.

5. Tour distance is now displayed separately from tour title.

Cool stuff, I just happened to log in today and noticed it, thanks seba!

Also, the double touch to start tours and long touch to start csv logging from main screen is very handy. Yup, I found a reasonable workflow that doesnt require me swiping screens or chasing tiny icons. Good stuff! Even the gps icon seemed to work, having to upscroll once isnt a big deal.

Im looking forward to the 'lemfo' release. Let us know when it drops!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bill Kolk said:

I don't see the consumption graph (inmotion wheel and recorded tour with latest version).

Is it live yet?

Third graph, green line:

2020-11-08-23-44-33-DKMotion-was-on-tour

By hovering the bar over it, you get the consumption at that specific point

• Like 2

Anyone having problem running EUC World on Android 10? I have tried running EUC World on 3 Android 10 phones, namely Xiaomi Mi8, Note 10 Lite and also Sony Xperia 5 II, all doesn't work. The app says connected and on top there is a green dot, but most of the time no information is shown, it is as if it is not connected although the app says it is connected. If I turn off the EUC and turn it on again to re-connect, about once out of 10 trials I will get a successful connection, but this is really a hassle. I am using Inmotion V10.

I try it again on my tablet using Android 9, and the connection works every time. Is that a problem with Android 10 compatibility?