On 10/15/2020 at 4:50 AM, Coco66 said:

One more: are you sure you are currently signed in? 

Thank you, very good suggestion, I have tried logging out and logging in again several times. Unfortunately my tours for the last 14 days will not upload to EUC World at all.

3 hours ago, who_the said:

Thank you, very good suggestion, I have tried logging out and logging in again several times. Unfortunately my tours for the last 14 days will not upload to EUC World at all.

Another shot in the dark: I cannot check by myself now - I don't have my wheel available - but... I know that Logs are stored on the phone in a folder (probably) called EUC World / Logs. Assuming that now with the newest versions, where the Tour can be recorded and uploaded later through WiFi, your Tours should be saved somewhere in a similar subfolder, if the recording went correctly. But I don't know when they get deleted...

Just trying to see if your problem is with recording or with uploading / server processing.

Maybe someone else who has a working system can check that as well? Where and until when the Tours are stored on the phone?

My wheel is on a slow boat between Japan and Spain and (additionally) I am in bed with a broken Achille's tendon :wacko:

Edited by Coco66

2 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

I just updated to 2.2.0 on my Note 8 running Nouget and I am now unable to connect to my KS18L :( 

Sorry for that. I discovered that recent update to Gradle plugin (an Android Studio component that is responsible for application building process) fuc**d up 2.2.0 release version build process. I located the problem, reverted back to previous version of Gradle plugin, rebuilt EUC World again and sent update to Google Play. I hope it will take just few hours for EUC World 2.2.1 to be available for update.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, stephen said:

I am glad it seems to work for you too. I just took my V11 out for a small ride to pick up lunch. Yet brief it is bloody cold now and raining on/off too so it goes to the bones. I feel like a frozen fish finger after just 1.5km out and back each way. 

Autumn surly kicked in now at my place. 

5 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I am glad it seems to work for you too. I just took my V11 out for a small ride to pick up lunch. Yet brief it is bloody cold now and raining on/off too so it goes to the bones. I feel like a frozen fish finger after just 1.5km out and back each way. 

Autumn surly kicked in now at my place. 

I bought a heated jacket which I wear under my protective jacket ,,, it works great,,, heat on chest and back ,, but today it's going to be 15 degrees d so I'm going out

OK I have small request...is there any way for the EUCW app to start and stop Bluetooth when starting/exiting the program?

I do have another app on my phone which does it, and it's really handy because in normal use I never have Bluetooth on. So when I fire up the app it comes on, when I exit it goes off. I don't ever have to toggle Bluetooth on/off manually.

I appreciate this isn't a first world problem though.

3 minutes ago, Planemo said:

is there any way for the EUCW app to start and stop Bluetooth when starting/exiting the program?

There is an app in the play store called "Tasker".  It can do what you ask.  When you run EUCworld it can turn on bluetooth and when you close EUCworld it can turn off bluetooth.  It's not free and does not come with a lot of instructions but it has what you need in addition to much more.

1 minute ago, Paradox said:

There is an app in the play store called "Tasker".  It can do what you ask.  When you run EUCworld it can turn on bluetooth and when you close EUCworld it can turn off bluetooth.  It's not free and does not come with a lot of instructions but it has what you need in addition to much more.

Cheers, but I hate loading anything on my phone that I don't really need/use, let alone pay for it as well. If it can't be done directly via EUCW I will live with it as it is. It's not a big deal, in fact I only thought about it when I used the other app recently (which is a Bluetooth OBD vehicle app) and noticed that I didn't have to toggle Bluetooth on/off at all.

1 hour ago, Paradox said:

Muuuuuuuuuch more.
@Planemo, I can help you getting that done if you choose that way.

ON EDIT: darn, I should read the rest of the posts before answering :-)

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:04 AM, who_the said:

Yeah im having the same problem, Logs are uploading to the website but not tours..

@Seba does inmotion have hidden battery because when in go home mode on the v11 battery goes back to 33% and euc world shows 11% just before and when you enter go home mode both read 68v though ,

what percentage battery is 68v on a kingsong anyone?

Had a good ride today 36 mile on relive app 38 mile on euc world when I entered go home mode in eucworld app battery stayed at 11 % battery 68v ,i closed eucworld  and opened inmotion  app pressed go home mode and i had 33% battery 68v though,, there's a fair bit of mileage missing down to 61v ,, I hate the go home mode i just want a true reading of what battery I have left,,, let me judge it , limit my speed by all means  and beep at me all you want if I go to fast or tell me how fast I can go ,, dont make me stop mid tour or make me come home early cause its hard to judge

Is anyone still having the issue where the notification persists even after force closing the app from the app switcher? I remember this was reported a while back but it looks like it's still there. The only way to get rid of the notification is to back out of the app until it asks me to close it and then wait a few seconds, or force stop the app. 

EUC World is again working for me! Thanks Seba for working your magic. Last night I uninstallled the app and cleared the data. But then EUC World wouldn't connect to my wheel (or an MSP) at all. Then I tried one more time, and this time I noticed EUC World had been updated, and it worked. Connected and uploaded tours, woo hoo! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Is anyone still having the issue where the notification persists even after force closing the app from the app switcher? I remember this was reported a while back but it looks like it's still there. The only way to get rid of the notification is to back out of the app until it asks me to close it and then wait a few seconds, or force stop the app. 

Switching to the main screen doesn't make EUC World to close. This app is intended to keep connectivity with your EUC as long as you explicitly close it (by double tapping back and confirming that you want to close the app).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stephen said:

@Seba does inmotion have hidden battery because when in go home mode on the v11 battery goes back to 33% and euc world shows 11% just before and when you enter go home mode both read 68v though ,

what percentage battery is 68v on a kingsong anyone?

Had a good ride today 36 mile on relive app 38 mile on euc world when I entered go home mode in eucworld app battery stayed at 11 % battery 68v ,i closed eucworld  and opened inmotion  app pressed go home mode and i had 33% battery 68v though,, there's a fair bit of mileage missing down to 61v ,, I hate the go home mode i just want a true reading of what battery I have left,,, let me judge it , limit my speed by all means  and beep at me all you want if I go to fast or tell me how fast I can go ,, dont make me stop mid tour or make me come home early cause its hard to judge

Go home mode doesn't activate any "hidden battery" :) It just let you discharge V11 battery little deeper. Original behaviour that battery level rises from ~10 % to %30 % just after activating "Go home" mode was illogical for me. This is why I changed it in EUC World so even after activating "Go home" battery level will continue to drop in a way we would normally expect and we know from all other wheels.

For example we've been riding for 60 km and got low battery tiltback at, say, 10 %. So we can assume that we used 90 % of battery for riding that distance. Now we activate "Go home" mode and the battery level suddenly rises to 30 %. Logically we would expect another 20 km od available distance, right? But in reality, we'll get only 5 km or even less... That's why I decided to "fix" this in EUC World. In next version also "plug" icon on the main screen will go orange to show that we're in "go home" mode.

Edited by Seba
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Seba said:

Go home mode doesn't activate any "hidden battery" :) It just let you discharge V11 battery little deeper. Original behaviour that battery level rises from ~10 % to %30 % just after activating "Go home" mode was illogical for me. This is why I changed it in EUC World so even after activating "Go home" battery level will continue to drop in a way we would normally expect and we know from all other wheels.

For example we've been riding for 60 km and got low battery tiltback at, say, 10 %. So we can assume that we used 90 % of battery for riding that distance. Now we activate "Go home" mode and the battery level suddenly rises to 30 %. Logically we would expect another 20 km od available distance, right? But in reality, we'll get only 5 km or even less... That's why I decided to "fix" this in EUC World. In next version also "plug" icon on the main screen will go orange to show that we're in "go home" mode.

Thanks for the explanation I new there was many reasons for me to use eucworld 😊

And can we tap the plug icon to enter go home mode on the main screen rather than going into the settings part ,,that would be cool👍

Go home mode starts at 68v  I wish I could just carry on rather than enter a go home mode ,,alot of us know how to judge our speed and range at low battery ,,I don't like the feature  ,,,cheers sebs😊looking forward to the updates ,

Ps hows your lemo watch have you made any changes for it on your personal  eucworld app😁😁 I'm sure your testing👍

• Like 1

@Seba The "Lock / unlock" tap action does not work in EUC World on my V10F.

However, it does work ok on Inmotion OEM app. It seems to me an interesting function to be able to leave the wheel for a moment and force someone who wants to steal it to have to carry it, hehe. In any case, it is a detail of little importance to put on the immense to-do list :)

By the way: great the new consumption W-h/km option in digit and in bar progress and average point !. Very useful to save energy in necessary situation. Thanks  :efefae4566:

1 hour ago, Halig said:

@Seba The "Lock / unlock" tap action does not work in EUC World on my V10F.

Some features are working only in certain wheel models. Currently, locking wheel isn't implemented for Inmotion wheels at all. Only transportation lock is now implemented in EUC World. I will however work on it so lock will be available in future versions.

1 hour ago, Halig said:

By the way: great the new consumption W-h/km option in digit and in bar progress and average point !. Very useful to save energy in necessary situation. Thanks  :efefae4566:

Thank you :) I know this will certainly let us know better how efficient is our wheel and our riding style under different conditions. It will be also very helpful on longer rides, to manage power consumption in order to get better range.

• Like 2

Hey Seba,

First up, thank you for all the work you do on EUC World, I need to renew my premium support it seems.

Am I blind or is there currently no way to define what the regulatory settings are that engage when you turn that button mode on?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brendan "nog3" Halliday said:

Am I blind or is there currently no way to define what the regulatory settings are that engage when you turn that button mode on?

By that do you mean the "enforce regulatory compliance" feature?

If so, no, that speed is set to 20 km/h and cannot be changed.

• Like 1