15 hours ago, Coco66 said:

IIRC Seba said this will come...

Yes, this feature will come with upcoming EUC World update.

• Like 3

@Seba or anyone else that would know...maybe a dumb question but is there a way of reading the logs for King Song wheels that shows how close you come to the 100% power output during a ride? Similar to this helpful graph that inmotion added in this post below where they have a line with power that goes up to 100%. Are they going with an equation using voltage and amp draw to get that power line?

<edit: Looking at the Anatomy of an Overlean post and the link to a 16X post there, it looks like the inverter load column is the one to go by maybe? I don't see that on the log but I do see safety margin listed which looks to give similar info, just in reverse. I just did a search on that term in this thread and will read up on it more now, guessing the answers to my questions are already in this thread>

Edited by manieuc

1 hour ago, manieuc said:

<edit: Looking at the Anatomy of an Overlean post and the link to a 16X post there, it looks like the inverter load column is the one to go by maybe? I don't see that on the log but I do see safety margin listed which looks to give similar info, just in reverse. I just did a search on that term in this thread and will read up on it more now, guessing the answers to my questions are already in this thread>

EUC World shows the "safety margin" which is 100%- inverter load. This inverter load KS reports seems to be the same as the output % shown from inmotion.

• Like 2

The altitude indicated in the app is the ellipsoidal altitude (approximately, according to the geoid in the area, it is about 80 meters higher than that indicated as standard on the maps, which is the orthometric altitude, which refers to mean sea level).

However, on the web (in the graphs of tours), the indicated altitude is correct, the orthometric. Could it be put well in the app? Thank you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seba said:

This feature will also be added with next EUC World release. In general, there will be an option to increase detail level for tour recording. This will make tour recording more detailed and will include parameters like safety margin, speed limit etc.

4 hours ago, Chriull said:

EUC World shows the "safety margin" which is 100%- inverter load. This inverter load KS reports seems to be the same as the output % shown from inmotion.

Good stuff, thanks guys.

about this: "gps_alt" parameter that appears in the CSV (and therefore in the graphics) is the correct altitude (orthometric=mean sea level). I suppose (from ignorance) that there will be a different parameter to be taken from the GNSS of the mobile than the one taken now by the app. Another option (which I don't think is necessary) is to do a conversion with a calculator of the type: https://www.unavco.org/software/geodetic-utilities/geoid-height-calculator/geoid-height-calculator.html  

13 hours ago, Halig said:

The altitude indicated in the app is the ellipsoidal altitude (approximately, according to the geoid in the area, it is about 80 meters higher than that indicated as standard on the maps, which is the orthometric altitude, which refers to mean sea level).

However, on the web (in the graphs of tours), the indicated altitude is correct, the orthometric. Could it be put well in the app? Thank you

Yes, starting from next release EUC World will display geoid-referenced altitude ("real one") in place of WGS84 altitude ("raw GPS").

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Halig said:

about this: "gps_alt" parameter that appears in the CSV (and therefore in the graphics) is the correct altitude (orthometric=mean sea level).

No, "gps_alt" parameter in CSV file generated by EUC World is uncorrected WGS84 altitude, same as displayed in GPS dashboard. But the same parameter displayed in XLSX spreadsheet generated from EUC World tour page geoid altitude above mean sea level. Starting from next EUC World update both displayed altitude and recorded in CSV log will be AMSL geoid altitude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Yes, starting from next release EUC World will display geoid-referenced altitude ("real one") in place of WGS84 altitude ("raw GPS").

Great! Thanks a lot :efefae4566:. And, another idea for the "infinite buffer of to-do :innocent1:".. if possible, of course ;):

Indicate the accumulated ascending and descending meters. Ideally, as a customizable parameter in the app to see instantly ... for example, to replace average speeds or whatever the user wants. It would also be interesting as another parameter in the summary information in the web Tour :)

I am aware of the complexity, as GNSS determination at altitude is more wrong than horizontal. If it is complicated, I suggest at least simply indicate the difference in altitude between the starting point of the route and the current place.

And more ideas: The % of battery shown (at least in my V10F which is the only wheel I have) is a "special" % calculated by the app, but I would like to have as a reference the option to see the "real" that indicates the wheel. I don't know if that "real" is what the OEM app indicates, but it is clearly different.

What I am seeing in my small 2000 km of experience is that the battery% must be taken "very relatively" since it has my big differences and, sometimes, when it indicates 8% you really have much more left (or vice versa , after a descent, it indicates a misleading 30% which is much less real). I do not know, I lack experience but it is somewhat unreliable (it is not because of your app, which is wonderful, it is because it is complicated I suppose to play with voltages and estimate of% real battery according to the route).

I have activated "Battery level average" and, as I mentioned one day, the algorithm and custom levels are deactivated and I have not managed to activate them in any way.I think the "% battery" parameter is the most important (and by far) for almost everyone and it would be great if it was more "real" or could be adjusted

9 minutes ago, Halig said:

And more ideas: The % of battery shown (at least in my V10F which is the only wheel I have) is a "special" % calculated by the app, but I would like to have as a reference the option to see the "real" that indicates the wheel. I don't know if that "real" is what the OEM app indicates, but it is clearly different.

[...]

I have activated "Battery level average" and, as I mentioned one day, the algorithm and custom levels are deactivated and I have not managed to activate them in any way.I think the "% battery" parameter is the most important (and by far) for almost everyone and it would be great if it was more "real" or could be adjusted

In case of all Inmotion wheels, battery level is reported as received from the wheel, without any modification from EUC World side. The only exception is that EUC World corrects inflated battery level in "go home" mode, so activation of "go home" mode doesn't make battery level to "magically" rise from 10 % to 30 %.

• Like 2

Hi everyone

@Seba, I love to see the new average consumption in Wh/km, and how the same route downhill I can average 5Wh/km, and uphill 20

What I don't get is why you hide this specific stat once the wheel is disconnected? I have to remember to look at it while the wheel is still connected, and forget most of the time that I start riding and thinking.. how much will I average on consumption today?. The W average remains there!

ALSO, even though EUC World says that my wheel can upgrade to firmware 12, it installs only the 11. Do you know anything about this issue? Maybe it has been a month or two since I "upgraded" twice to v11 (Kingsong ks14s)

Thanks!!!

6 minutes ago, Seba said:

En el caso de todas las ruedas Inmotion, el nivel de batería se informa como recibido de la rueda, sin ninguna modificación por parte de EUC World. La única excepción es que EUC World corrige el nivel de batería inflado en el modo "volver a casa", por lo que la activación del modo "volver a casa" no hace que el nivel de la batería suba "mágicamente" del 10% al 30%.

Thanks for the info (that you commented I think I remember a long time ago). Then it's the OEM app that modifies the % of battery that the wheel offers internally :blink1:. It also does it in a bad way, since I had to walk back, as I mentioned one day, because it indicated 18% and it made me a tilt-back-final, preventing me from riding in any way (neither turning off, nor waiting or anything) . And that it was super slow and flat. Rare

• Like 1

First thanks for the great app.

And I'm here with a feature request.

1. My GW Tesla has annoying method of changing LED ring mode. It'll be a great feature Persistent LEDs mode to restore the mode,set previously be the app.

2. I so like to use my WearOS watch! but I miss more button actions. Especially in winter when it is the only way to interact with the app. My watch (skagen falster 2) have 3 physical buttons 2 of which I believe are available for the app but only one is used. The other option  is double clicks and long press. It'll be so cool to have more options to interact with gloves on.

Seba you need your own message forum instead of just a thread!

My question I'm sure has been asked 700 billion times before, so I apologize in advance:

Which smartwatches are compatible for EUC World? Which is the cheapest?

• Like 1

I finally managed to find the alarm settings on the lemfo. I had to change from the view I like to a wide view. Wide view totally sucks for seeing the speedo, but at least i can get the settings and change it back. Any idea on the 'lemfo' compatible release? eagerly awaiting an update and THAT is a rarity for me! Thanks for all the hard work seba!

(1) Seba I am zoomed in as tight as possible to the map and I still can't see most of the street names - is there a workaround?

I want to ride up streets I have never been on but I can't see their names :

image.png.c4bce948600d8a3bba8d13d1834530a5.png

(2) When I take photos with tour recording active it doesn't add them to my trip - how is this feature supposed to work? I am minimizing EUC World (the tour is not interrupted), opening the camera app, taking a photo, then maximizing EUC World again - am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Tryptych

I can't believe I really cannot get EUC World to work on my Android 10 phones. My Xiaomi Mi8 works when it was on Android 9, but when I upgrade to Android 10 it stopped working. It gives the following message :

https://ibb.co/kGYZJCX

EUC World says it is connected but nothing shows. Any way I could help to debug this? this also happens on my Sony Xperia 5 II, so not just one phone.