6 hours ago, Seba said:

announcement_2.4_en.thumb.jpg.99b2c9e3a84420b05b95633af471bed7.jpg

@Seba or anyone else have any input on which is better--Lemfo Lem T versus the Ticwris Max--for this specific usage? (Screen quality/readability outdoors, screen responsiveness/physical button functions, battery life, size/weight, durability, etc?)

9 hours ago, Seba said:

announcement_2.4_en.thumb.jpg.99b2c9e3a84420b05b95633af471bed7.jpg

Excellent can't wait for the update 👍

3 hours ago, AtlasP said:

@Seba or anyone else have any input on which is better--Lemfo Lem T versus the Ticwris Max--for this specific usage? (Screen quality/readability outdoors, screen responsiveness/physical button functions, battery life, size/weight, durability, etc?)

I think they are the same 

3 hours ago, Sanchez said:

@Seba 

One idea by the way, why not use a less round dial to make the most of the space of the rectangle offered by the screen? 🙃

A needle for speed might be more readable too ... maybe...

image.png.6c539fe7f50f389d227eca85438bff

Looks good if it could be implemented but I think it would mess up everyone's watch/phone layout ,,,I like the big numbers though as it is 

Edited by stephen

9 hours ago, Sanchez said:

@Seba 

One idea by the way, why not use a less round dial to make the most of the space of the rectangle offered by the screen? 🙃

image.png.6c539fe7f50f389d227eca85438bff

I think that looks really good! It seems to have a bigger central speed readout too (which is all I use to check speed).

Do both the Lem T and TicWris allow you two Bluetooth connections as well? At the mo I run EUCW and my music player from my S9, can the watches do that?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 12:20 AM, Planemo said:

(Responding just to the virtual needle suggestion) Please no--skeuomorphism in UI design is awful.

Edited by AtlasP

28 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Do both the Lem T and TicWris allow you two Bluetooth connections as well? At the mo I run EUCW and my music player from my S9, can the watches do that?

Yeah ofc Bluetooth/WiFi  and a sim card slot it's basically a mini phone so can do most things a phone can 

• Like 2

This is good news for me as I run a Lemfo.  Maybe someone can help with my current problem.  I have a hard time getting the app to upload finished tours.   It was working and the last few days it stopped.  My setup is a Lemfo no SIM.  I auto start touring then manually stop the tour. (I used to just exit the app to force the sync to the website)

The tour just sits on the watch and never uploads anymore.  

I have tried signing out and back on the app.  Opening and closing the app multiple times.  The phone is connected on my home wifi to the internet and other internet functions work fine.

The last tour showing is the one I want to sync.

Any help appreciated.

Hello @Seba, I took a little longer to offer you a more readable screen.
I don't know what you think, I hope this can be useful for you ...

It's unpretentious and maybe everyone will find this awful proposition! :efefa6edcf:

image.png.e6bbf98468612bd3a1d971b5e546b8

Edited by Sanchez
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sanchez said:

Hello @Seba, I took a little longer to offer you a more readable screen.
I don't know what you think, I hope this can be useful for you ...

It's unpretentious and maybe everyone will find this awful proposition! :efefa6edcf:

image.png.e6bbf98468612bd3a1d971b5e546b8

At a minimum, you need to put digital values at the ends of each scale, except for the percentage of charge, since it is clear that this is 100%.

1 hour ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Hi @Seba any idea on this? Or should i create a new account? Thanks

Tour button will be greyed out until GPS start receiveing. It may take some time, especially on devices without cellular on Internet connection. Also Internet connectivity problem may be the cause of problems with signing in in app.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Tour button will be greyed out until GPS start receiveing. It may take some time, especially on devices without cellular on Internet connection. Also Internet connectivity problem may be the cause of problems with signing in in app.

Ive tried on pc and mobile phone with different internet connections, same. When i reset my login i receive a link, set the password and press the button but nothing happens and i can still type any password. Whats weird is that i was still logged on the app but couldnt review any past tour. So i tried to logout and login and that's how i started to see issues... 

Is there a way to have this app simply relay the 80% gotway beeps into the headset connected to my phone and nothing else? 

I like listening to music while riding but always ride while only listening in one ear to always be able to hear the 80% beep. 

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Seba said:

My Lemfo takes forever to get a gps lock. If i start a log before it gets a lock, the csv makes it to the database, but the tour doesnt get made as its missing coordinates. I use a gps app to ensure i have a lock, THEN use eucw. It really does take 3-5minutes to get a lock with my lemfo in the yard.  @Ronin Ryder did you happen to record csv too? I'd imagine not as its now ANOTHER step to recall. If you did record csv, you can go look for that data on the website. Csv gets stored even if there isnt much gps at the start. I have TONS of logs that didnt get gps until a few miles in and it shows my csv but a tour never gets made.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

7 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

Is there a way to have this app simply relay the 80% gotway beeps into the headset connected to my phone and nothing else? 

I like listening to music while riding but always ride while only listening in one ear to always be able to hear the 80% beep. 

Not possible, the wheel's alarms on GW are not transmitted by Bluetooth.

• Like 3

I don't know if is possible :innocent1:, but I make one suggestion : To put the % battery (or speed, or customized parameter) in the notification of EUC World in the lock screen.

Thus, we can directly see that vital data without having to unlock the mobile.

Screenshot-27-10-2020-9-14-41.jpg

Edited by Halig

1 hour ago, Intertracer said:

Not sure if asked before - all tours in my profile disappeared from https://euc.world/user/tours, direct tour links still work though.
Doesn't seem to be browser-specific issue.
What could this be?

It was a glitch in database, now fixed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Halig said:

I don't know if is possible :innocent1:, but I make one suggestion : To put the % battery (or speed, or customized parameter) in the notification of EUC World in the lock screen.

Thus, we can directly see that vital data without having to unlock the mobile.

Screenshot-27-10-2020-9-14-41.jpg

Battery level, distance travelled and temperature are displayed in notification below status text. However, seems that for some reason notification is clipped so you don't see it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Seba said:

Battery level, distance travelled and temperature are displayed in notification below status text. However, seems that for some reason notification is clipped so you don't see it.

I suppose it is a problem with my MIUI 11 :innocent1: . I have also tried to configure the Android notification style instead of MIUI, but it remains the same.

It is not important, the option "Show when locked" allows with that power button to see all the data. Thank you :)

• Like 1