22 hours ago, Planemo said:

Connect to the wheel.

17 hours ago, travsformation said:

The wheel also needs to be connected

Thanks for the idea :efeec46606:, but the problem occurs being connected as well (I hadn't said it). Today I have tried it again with all the combinations that come to mind and those options to change the algorithm and customize battery levels are always grayed out. Maybe it's a problem with my V10F or something I'm forgetting :innocent1:

On the other hand, I comment that I have activated "Battery level averaging" and that I had also tried connected and disconnected

6 minutes ago, Halig said:

options to change the algorithm and customize battery levels are always grayed out

Make sure the wheel is connected and CSV logging is stopped. 

8 minutes ago, Paradox said:

Make sure the wheel is connected and CSV logging is stopped. 

I just checked again that combination that you are telling me but it is still grayed out both battery level setting options. Anyway I appreciate your idea :) 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Seba said:

There is special custom action - "Enforce regulatory compliance". You can for example use it with Flic 2 button. When needed, you need to press Flic and your wheel is limited to 20 km/h.

Is it possible to change that legal limit from 20 km/h to 25?  (There are several countries where the limit is 25 https://www.vpe.es/paises)

15 hours ago, Halig said:

Thanks for the idea :efeec46606:, but the problem occurs being connected as well (I hadn't said it). Today I have tried it again with all the combinations that come to mind and those options to change the algorithm and customize battery levels are always grayed out. Maybe it's a problem with my V10F or something I'm forgetting :innocent1:

On the other hand, I comment that I have activated "Battery level averaging" and that I had also tried connected and disconnected

Inmotion wheels are directly reporting battery levels, so EUC World doesn't calculate it on its own. Value displayed is value received from wheel.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Inmotion + EUC world = impressive.

Well done Seba. Its totally worth the money..... Now you lot bloody well subsribe to the app and pay the man.

Thanks :) Within next few dats I will release another update that will support V11 even better :) 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2020 at 8:33, Seba said:

Inmotion wheels are directly reporting battery levels, so EUC World doesn't calculate it on its own. Value displayed is value received from wheel.

Sorry, but surely I have explained myself wrong.  My question is: how can I change the battery algorithm options (or the other option to customize the levels) ?.  They are always greyed out with my V10F.  I am connected to the wheel and deactivated CSV and tour (although I have also tried other combinations).  It was one of the reasons for going premium, thinking that they were blocked because of it, but I see that not.

Edit: I guess the answer to question is that my V10F does not support the activation of that optimized battery% or changes in the algorithm and that is why it is always grayed out.  Although, if so, I don't understand why.  Inmotion gives the data of the battery%, ok, but the app could make the adjustments it wants to show another custom battery%.  For example, I have noticed that in low battery%, the data that Inmotion V10F gives is too optimistic and there is less than what it indicates (it happens as in the Xiaomi m365, although less exaggerated)

Edited by Halig

15 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

@Seba still can't see my recorded tours, anything I can do myself to remedy that?

Does your last tour show on map in EUC World app?

2 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Yes it does

Ok, so please contact me via email - sebastian@euc.world - I'll try to help you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Having the wheel connected and hitting a single icon on the main screen I wish to stay on, was the perfect solution. NOW, I must swipe around, chase another icon, swipe back and start live tours AND csv? Yes it works, but sadly the effort has crossed beyond the amount of intrusion and hasstle I find it's worth.

Hey @ShanesPlanet you can bypass all that clicking on icons and swiping screens if you change your settings so that CSV logging starts automatically when the wheel connects to EUC World and also for Tours to start automatically when the wheel connects to EUC World.  If you also select: "Upload logs" and "Use Wi-Fi only" in log settings then your data will not be used and Tours then get automatically uploaded once you get back to your home wi-fi network. 

I can understand that if you were to go through the whole process you describe that it would be a pain and off-putting, but it can easily be simplified in the settings to the point where you just fire up EUC World and it's all done for you!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Thank you for the workaround, but I was once spoiled and now anything less would be uncivilized :)

You're a Bloody hard man to please!!!;)

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I just don't want anything to start automatically. 

Haha you still keeping up the Miserable Git persona :D

Having EUCW doing everything automatically is a godsend for me personally. Theres enough I have to think about when getting ready to ride - knee pads/elbow pads, making sure I put my backpack on before my Flexmeters (cos I can't get my arms through the backpack otherwise), starting the gopro, hooking up Bluetooth to JBL, starting Pebble (and making sure it's all connected to phone/music), helmet on, fire up the 2 way radio, etc etc the list goes on. Having EUCW working and recording as soon as I fire up the app and wheel is the very least of my worries lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Planemo said:

Having EUCW doing everything automatically is a godsend for me personally. Theres enough I have to think about when getting ready to ride - knee pads/elbow pads, making sure I put my backpack on before my Flexmeters (cos I can't get my arms through the backpack otherwise), starting the gopro, hooking up Bluetooth to JBL, starting Pebble (and making sure it's all connected to phone/music), helmet on, fire up the 2 way radio, etc etc the list goes on. Having EUCW working and recording as soon as I fire up the app and wheel is the very least of my worries lol.

@Planemo I totally agree and this mirrors the exact point I was alluding to in my previous post.  I too have a list of steps when getting ready to ride especially with gearing up for riding each time (granted not as long a list as yours).  My very last step, is to turn on the wheel at which point EUC World just sorts All the auto-start stuff out like my smartwatch automatically connecting to EUC World,  the blue tooth audio in my helmet automatically connects for voice alerts and I'm away riding without having to think about a single thing.  Could not be simpler if you just let the software take care of those manual tasks for you!

Edited by fbhb

I am a huge fan of EUC World and @Seba but I agree this change came unexpected, not very well announced/documented, and still unclear... do we need to have logging active and logs uploaded if we only care about tours? 

9 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

I am a huge fan of EUC World and @Seba but I agree this change came unexpected, not very well announced/documented, and still unclear... do we need to have logging active and logs uploaded if we only care about tours? 

Logging provide extra data for the tours, some of the graphs are not visible without the logs, also logs are great if you need to troubleshoot after an incident.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Logging provide extra data for the tours, some of the graphs are not visible without the logs, also logs are great if you need to troubleshoot after an incident.

I agree, and I don't understand why anyone would have an issue with the logging running? I'm clearly missing something.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CharlesRomer said:

Does EUC World support IOS. 

I don't think so but I definetely think that's something u should look into.

If you need to connect to your Apple phone just use DarknessBot.  That's just the way it is and most likely will stay, IOS = DarknessBot and Android = EUC World! 

I'm pretty sure @Seba Will Not be re-building his app from the ground up in order to jump through the mass of hoops and the additional financial outlay that Apple compatibility demands!!!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, CharlesRomer said:

Does EUC World support IOS. 

If Seba had actually got a £ from every person that has asked this, he could probably have funded and built the iOS app and retired by now :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Planemo said:

If Seba had actually got a £ from every person that has asked this, he could probably have funded and built the iOS app and retired by now :)

Yeah, you'd be right but more than likely many of those that have asked this same Old tired question would be the cheapskates that Would Not want to donate to him, unfortunately!:angry:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Tour recording is totally independent feature from data logging. Think about tour recording as a way to document your rides and EUCing experience. Just like Endomondo or Strava for bicyclists. Data logging is completely different thing. It works like an airplane black box. It logs detailed EUC parameters to CSV file that can be later analyzed if you experience any problems.

• Like 1