2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Logging provide extra data for the tours, some of the graphs are not visible without the logs, also logs are great if you need to troubleshoot after an incident.

As I said previously, data logging is completely separate feaure from tour recording. Tour recording works on its own and there is no difference in how it works if you have data logging enabled or not. You'll always get the same data on tour recording. Charts showing or not on tour page is EUC-dependent only. For example motor temperature is available only with latest King Song wheels that are equipped with motor temperature sensor. Another example is regeneration area (green area under power and current charts) that is not available for Gotway wheels, as they don't report regeneration current.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seba said:

As I said previously, data logging is completely separate feaure from tour recording. Tour recording works on its own and there is no difference in how it works if you have data logging enabled or not. You'll always get the same data on tour recording. Charts showing or not on tour page is EUC-dependent only. For example motor temperature is available only with latest King Song wheels that are equipped with motor temperature sensor. Another example is regeneration area (green area under power and current charts) that is not available for Gotway wheels, as they don't report regeneration current.

Ok I could swear that I lost graphs when I deleted logs, I will verify that once I can see my tours again.

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Now I have to hit more screens and even confirm my actions once I do them.

Closing the Euc World app got worse. Previously, without looking, I double-clicked on the phone's "Back" button. Now I need to confirm the action and aim at a specific button. Now a second click on "Back" does not have any effect until you click on one of the three buttons in the confirmation pop-up window.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Closing the Euc World app got worse. Previously, without looking, I double-clicked on the phone's "Back" button. Now I need to confirm the action and aim at a specific button. Now a second click on "Back" does not have any effect until you click on one of the three buttons in the confirmation pop-up window.

Perfect example of what Seba just wrote, that it's not possible to satisfy all users.

I personally like so very much the confirmation dialog :) 

• Like 2

Hello. First of all sorry if this has been discussed already, but this is a big topic.

How would one go about debuging bluetooth connection problems?

More specifically, I own a Ninebot One S2 and a OnePlus 5t. I can connect with euc world on my wheel, but after a few (random) minutes, the disconnect sound from the wheel is triggered.

The app notification is still open and when I bring the app in the foreground, it re-connects after some seconds. Then the cycle repeats itself. I don't think I've managed to mantain a connection for longer than 10-15 minutes.

No other app / bluetooth connection is open and I have configured the Euc world to not be optimized (as to not be killed / reduce capabilities in background) through the Oxygen OS of my phone.

I suspect that my phone OS might be responsible, because I get disconnects on my soundbar as well when I use the app to connect.

When connecting to regular bluetooth headphones / headsets / speakers, I never get disconnected.

Can I enable low level debug logs perhaps and see what happens on the disconnection moment?

Edited by Bill Kolk

2 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Perfect example of what Seba just wrote, that it's not possible to satisfy all users.

I personally like so very much the confirmation dialog :) 

I like it to save me accidentally pressing it and taking me out of the app

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, Seba said:

Take a look from different point of view :) Imagine you're on epic tour and want to have it recorded. Or even if you're not using tour recording, you want to have a statistics of your entire ride. Now for whatever reason (usually by mistake or when exiting from menu) you're tapping "Back" twice and... your tour recording is ended prematurely, stats are gone, app is closing without any chance to reconsider your action and make sure that you really want to close EUC World.

Happened to me several times! My most epic tours were always chopped into pieces. So very happy with the way it works now!

• Like 1

Hi everybody !

Can anyone tell me   Ticwris Max 4G Android Watch    would it be a clock that would same  Lemfo Lem T  ?

The descriptions seem to be better than Lemfo Lem T, but would it work with EUCWorld as well ?

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Holy crap you guys. Are you going for a ride or preparing for a damn moon launch? Most of my rides consist of... which wheel should I turn on. Damn, I gotta find my sunglasses and roll a smoke. Done and done, im outta here!

I hope to get LEMFO soon. This certainly help me to develop EUC World in a way that will make this app as most functional as possible on this kond of devices.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Holy crap you guys. Are you going for a ride or preparing for a damn moon launch? Most of my rides consist of... which wheel should I turn on. Damn, I gotta find my sunglasses and roll a smoke. Done and done, im outta here!

That's cos you do lame-ass rides :D Do 100 miles over a 10hr period and you might be wanting more shit than a rizla and a half oz of Old Holborn

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, Seba said:

I hope to get LEMFO soon. This certainly help me to develop EUC World in a way that will make this app as most functional as possible on this kond of devices.

I hope you're going to have a lemfo lem T soon. We are waiting an update for it in the french Euc forum "Esprit Roue" 😉

5 hours ago, Adam Duke said:

There's a strange issue with wheellogviewer.net, only a minority of the uploaded log files are processed, on most of the it says uploading, after blank screen.

I am personally not sure that that service is still "valid"... why don't you just open the csv in the Excel? Then select the whole A column and use Data / Text to Columns to "split" it...

Edited by Coco66

5 hours ago, Adam Duke said:

There's a strange issue with wheellogviewer.net, only a minority of the uploaded log files are processed, on most of the it says uploading, after blank screen.

Please send me log file that causes blan screen to sebastian@euc.world, so I can troubleshoot this issue.

3 hours ago, rdogus said:

@Seba Hi and thanks for the EUC World app. I am a new EUC rider. I am using Amazfit GTS smartwatch. How can I match the EUC World to my Amazfit GTS. Thank you. 

Unfortunately there is no Amazfit companion app for EUC World.

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Good news for Lemfo Lem T / Ticwris Max owners :thumbup: Today I received my Lem T and succesfully setup in my develompent environment. This means that I will try to optimize further EUC World release to work better on such small devices :)

IMG_20201013_171631.thumb.JPG.dfff89561a5bc35ce812a739c8143148.JPG

IMG_20201013_171648.thumb.JPG.5c5f01bdc2b12e56923b7731869a575f.JPG

Thats great news alot of people have them and the ticwris same as lem basically,,,landscape mode you can't see all of the content , just the numbers at the end when doing pedal tilt speed etc ,,, can't wait for the update tbh

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seba said:

Good news for Lemfo Lem T / Ticwris Max owners :thumbup: Today I received my Lem T and succesfully setup in my develompent environment. This means that I will try to optimize further EUC World release to work better on such small devices :)

IMG_20201013_171631.thumb.JPG.dfff89561a5bc35ce812a739c8143148.JPG

IMG_20201013_171648.thumb.JPG.5c5f01bdc2b12e56923b7731869a575f.JPG

My   Lemfo Lem T / Ticwris Max   has been ordered and already shipped . :(  Unfortunately, the eucworld app is not full screen  . I just read that a third party application doesn't show in this device in full screen. Can it be done in full screen  ( For example, I have poor eyesight and every pixel is important :)  )  ?  Sorry  but this screen is probably just that sized and not symmetrical !? 

Edited by Raptor

Hi @Seba have had a few recent rides (including a 100-mile ride Monday) not upload to euc.world. I have my .csv which was created, and I can confirm tour recording has been active, but my most recent tour is shown as 3 Oct. Any ideas, or information I can provide to help troubleshoot? Thank you!

3 hours ago, who_the said:

Hi @Seba have had a few recent rides (including a 100-mile ride Monday) not upload to euc.world. I have my .csv which was created, and I can confirm tour recording has been active, but my most recent tour is shown as 3 Oct. Any ideas, or information I can provide to help troubleshoot? Thank you!

Is your recent tour shown on map in EUC World app?

Sorry for the OT, @who_the, but... you advocate safety and then ride 34mi/56km in the city in 1h 42min, at night, with an average speed of 25mph/40km/h??

Bad boy.

Edited by Coco66