I was on a group ride today and the button to take a photo through the app was missing.  Did I change a setting somewhere to hide the camera button?

dash.jpg.076c1886b0c98a74fb0ba2300ca937a8.jpgtour.jpg.7914d7f828865981edda82f3f4b4db33.jpg

3 hours ago, Seba said:

Status bar can be maximized and it will display page dots and camera button, but it will occupy more screen space. So there is possibility to minimize it by tapping on the clock. Tapping again will maximize etc. :) 

I experienced exactly the same problem - but by incident I found out, that tapping on the clock shows the camera, if it was gone :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seba said:

Just tap on the clock on the bottom bar to maximize it. Status bar can be maximized and it will display page dots and camera button, but it will occupy more screen space. So there is possibility to minimize it by tapping on the clock. Tapping again will maximize etc. :)

Thanks!  It worked!    So simple a fix!

• Like 1

Hi @Seba,

I've got this strange Alarm Problem that maybe you know why it's happening or if it might be a bug?

I've set a low-prio alarm (pre-alarm disabled) to speed 30km/h and trigger when at or less than 45% battery, however this alert is triggered no matter the battery level.

I'm riding an Inmotion V10F and it seems from the CSV that it can read the battery level just fine, examples:

Speed 30.26 Battery 86 alarm 4

Speed 32.43 Battery 92 alarm 4

Edited by Rawnei

@Seba

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Galaxy Watch EUC World app decoupled from the phone app, thereby eliminating the need to carry a phone.  Isn't it possible for the watch to connect directly to the wheel?  I know this would involve some more work on your end (converting Java to C), but if you could make that happen that would be stellar!

Hi Seba!

Absolutely LOVE the app!  On the speed alarm settings, my 4th alarm gives a "Please decelerate" audible message, however I get nothing from my 1st, 2nd, or third alarms.  Am I doing something wrong or missing a setting?

Wheel:  Kingsong KS-16X;  Phone: LG5

12 minutes ago, Dragon-Fly said:

Hi Seba!

Absolutely LOVE the app!  On the speed alarm settings, my 4th alarm gives a "Please decelerate" audible message, however I get nothing from my 1st, 2nd, or third alarms.  Am I doing something wrong or missing a setting?

Wheel:  Kingsong KS-16X;  Phone: LG5

Are you changing alarms in "Alarm settings" or in "Wheel settings"? To change wheel alarm settings you have to use the latter and tap on "Speed alerts & tiltback speed".

5 hours ago, Seba said:

Are you changing alarms in "Alarm settings" or in "Wheel settings"? To change wheel alarm settings you have to use the latter and tap on "Speed alerts & tiltback speed".

OK.  I've managed to successfully get the alarms I wanted working in the "Alarm Settings" section (Low, Medium, High Priority), so thank you!

However, I am curious what the Speed Alerts in "Wheel Settings" - "Speed Alerts & Tiltback Speed" section do.  The 4th Speed Alert seems to trigger the "Please Decelerate" voice alert, but I get nothing from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, no matter what I set them at.  So, I guess I'm confused about the difference between "Alarms" and "Alerts".

On 9/9/2020 at 8:42 AM, WebDev said:

@Seba

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Galaxy Watch EUC World app decoupled from the phone app, thereby eliminating the need to carry a phone.  Isn't it possible for the watch to connect directly to the wheel?  I know this would involve some more work on your end (converting Java to C), but if you could make that happen that would be stellar!

Unfortunately the major app developers have expressed that they have no desire to create this (due to a combination of technical challenges and business reasons). Fortunately InMotion has shown prototypes of an InMotion watch that can do this--providing speed, battery, etc connected directly to the wheel with no phone required. It's estimated to be coming sometime later this year/early next year.

Edited by AtlasP

12 hours ago, Seba said:

6 hours ago, Dragon-Fly said:

OK.  I've managed to successfully get the alarms I wanted working in the "Alarm Settings" section (Low, Medium, High Priority), so thank you!

However, I am curious what the Speed Alerts in "Wheel Settings" - "Speed Alerts & Tiltback Speed" section do.  The 4th Speed Alert seems to trigger the "Please Decelerate" voice alert, but I get nothing from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, no matter what I set them at.  So, I guess I'm confused about the difference between "Alarms" and "Alerts".

Are "wheel alarm" settings a KS exclusive thing? I don't have them in my app. 😯

5 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Are "wheel alarm" settings a KS exclusive thing? I don't have them in my app. 😯

Yes, Inmotion wheels doesn't have "speed beeps" known from King Song or even Gotway. You can only set speed limit (titlback). But this is where EUC World alarms come to play. I ride my V11 with EUC World generated alarms that are heard in my Aftershokz bone conduction headphones. As I don't ever start riding without EUC World running, lack of wheel generated alarms isn't an issue for me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seba said:

Yes, Inmotion wheels doesn't have "speed beeps" known from King Song or even Gotway. You can only set speed limit (titlback). But this is where EUC World alarms come to play. I ride my V11 with EUC World generated alarms that are heard in my Aftershokz bone conduction headphones. As I don't ever start riding without EUC World running, lack of wheel generated alarms isn't an issue for me.

Yes I have both a Galaxy Watch and Aftershokz so that is my approach with EUC World as well, but can you please see my issue above?

7 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Yes I have both a Galaxy Watch and Aftershokz so that is my approach with EUC World as well, but can you please see my issue above?

Have you enabled "Battery-dependent speed alarms"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seba said:

Have you enabled "Battery-dependent speed alarms"?

Hmm can't find that, do you mean the "Voltage-dependent speed alarm"? If so that's not enabled. 🙂

Just now, Rawnei said:

Hmm can't find that, do you mean the "Voltage-dependent speed alarm"? If so that's not enabled. 🙂

Yes, I meant "Voltage-dependent speed alarm" :) You have to check this. If this is not checked (default), battery level isn't taken into account, so you get three separate alarms, each with own sound that allows you to distinguish them. But if you check this option, you'll get essentially one alarm that may be triggered at different speeds depending on battery level.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seba said:

Yes, I meant "Voltage-dependent speed alarm" :) You have to check this. If this is not checked (default), battery level isn't taken into account, so you get three separate alarms, each with own sound that allows you to distinguish them. But if you check this option, you'll get essentially one alarm that may be triggered at different speeds depending on battery level.

Aha, that's it then! I think I skimmed through that option because "voltage-dependant" and the description wasn't obvious to me, will try this, thanks!

Will also try setting the tilt-back to 43km/h and experiment with my V10F, last time I set to 42km/h but it gave me tilt back and klaxon even before 40 was kind of odd, will play around with this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Aha, that's it then! I think I skimmed through that option because "voltage-dependant" and the description wasn't obvious to me, will try this, thanks!

I plan to improve entire alarm functionality in EUC World.

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Will also try setting the tilt-back to 43km/h and experiment with my V10F, last time I set to 42km/h but it gave me tilt back and klaxon even before 40 was kind of odd, will play around with this.

It's because while V10F will accept tiltback speed setting above 40 km/h, in fact its max speed is limited to 40 km/h so it will tiltback at that speed.

2 minutes ago, Seba said:

I plan to improve entire alarm functionality in EUC World.

It's because while V10F will accept tiltback speed setting above 40 km/h, in fact its max speed is limited to 40 km/h so it will tiltback at that speed.

What does that mean in practice? Setting it higher than 40 makes no difference?

4 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

What does that mean in practice? Setting it higher than 40 makes no difference?

Some people reported that they were able to ride faster than 40 km/h having battery fully charged, but I didn't tested it personally.

I have an issue with high dpi settings.  I set my dpi density (through Androids developer settings) so my phone turns into tablet mode, which allows me more screen estate on my 6.5+ inch screen. 

However, with this configuration, the settings screen is a panel which slides out from the left side.  Unfortunately, the right part of this panel gets cut off, so I can not see the values of all parameters (eg speed values).

Screenshot_20200910-175006.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kristof Willen said:

I have an issue with high dpi settings.  I set my dpi density (through Androids developer settings) so my phone turns into tablet mode, which allows me more screen estate on my 6.5+ inch screen. 

However, with this configuration, the settings screen is a panel which slides out from the left side.  Unfortunately, the right part of this panel gets cut off, so I can not see the values of all parameters (eg speed values).

Screenshot_20200910-175006.jpg

Thank you for your input. Seems like the widget used as a slider doesn't work well for high-DPI scenarios. I'll take a look at this and try to fix in next release.

• Like 1

@Seba is there a support mail address or something like that or do you want all support issues in here? 🙂

I have another strange problem, on the website tours is empty, it's just an empty white page with no content, I can see logs but no tours, I've tried 2 different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and no adblocker, this started happening yesterday before that I could see all my tours.

Edit: same username as here.

Edited by Rawnei