Hi @Seba

Is there any time frame to release the EUC world app on the galaxy store for Tizen 5.5 and the new Galaxy Watch 3 devices? I have confirmed that with my S20 and Galaxy Active2 the application is visible and installs on Tizen 4.0 but does not let me download and install it on the GW3 running Tizen 5.5

Look forward to knowing when the app will be supporting the latest Tizen version and GW3!

thanks!1rPPPsy.jpg

2 minutes ago, ThatRandomFool said:

Hi @Seba

Is there any time frame to release the EUC world app on the galaxy store for Tizen 5.5 and the new Galaxy Watch 3 devices? I have confirmed that with my S20 and Galaxy Active2 the application is visible and installs on Tizen 4.0 but does not let me download and install it on the GW3 running Tizen 5.5

Look forward to knowing when the app will be supporting the latest Tizen version and GW3!

thanks!1rPPPsy.jpg

I forwarded this to @Seba on out beta team channel. 

• Like 2

Like to ask developer Seba:

1) what's the purpose of  grey-out screen (without info) when swapped up on main connected screen? 

2) is it possible to bypass the password connect, if no password has been set?(quite a hassle when on the move) 

3) any plans to make main screen 6 info tabs customisable? 

Thank you.

3 hours ago, jaiong said:

1) what's the purpose of  grey-out screen (without info) when swapped up on main connected screen? 

It's GPS screen. It shows speed, distance and other info based on GPS. You can then compare EUC and GPS readings. If you have GPS disabled or there is no GPS signal, it will be greyed out.

2) is it possible to bypass the password connect, if no password has been set?(quite a hassle when on the move) 

EUC World never knows if there is password set before connecting. More, EUC World is an universal app that works with different wheels. Each can have connection protected in a different way. This is why password dialog is shown before every connection attempt.

3) any plans to make main screen 6 info tabs customisable? 

Yes, it will be implemented quite soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seba said:

It's GPS screen. It shows speed, distance and other info based on GPS. You can then compare EUC and GPS readings. If you have GPS disabled or there is no GPS signal, it will be greyed out.

EUC World never knows if there is password set before connecting. More, EUC World is an universal app that works with different wheels. Each can have connection protected in a different way. This is why password dialog is shown before every connection attempt.

Yes, it will be implemented quite soon.

👍👍Thanks, Seba.. keep up the great work! 

• Like 1

@Seba, the 2nd page (Live data and Statistics) and the Settings are very difficult to read in the sun.

Maybe a "Light mode" (as opposed to "Dark mode") could fix that, but I love the gauge page and the rest being black background... 

Any brilliant solution as always? :D

• Like 2

@Seba was there any change recently of how ofline csv loging and autoupload to tours is working? After last update of euc app mine logs are not converted to tours and i didn’t change any settings, just updated euc app. For example here is log https://euc.world/csv/2020-08-17 184826.csv but i can’t create tour from it.

not sure if its bug or am I doing something wrong.

i noticed it on all logs past 5th August.

Edit:

ok I found there is new process to log tour :) will try new way from now on :)  

thanks for all new updates.

Edit2:

so i still can’t find any tours past 12th August. I checked app and all settings are on and tour looks to be recorded in app. I can see last one there, but nothing on euc.world site.

Any idea where could be problem?

BmNLHTN.jpg

G3SRPS9.jpg

Edited by Milan Vido
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael D said:

I bought a new phone, Samsung Note Lite, with the latest Android and installed EUC World but I can not get audio alerts in my bluetouth headphones. Is there any simple setting I miss?

What's the anomaly, do you get them through the speakerphone and not through the headphones, or don't get any alert at all? 

I bought a new phone, Samsung Note Lite, with the latest Android and installed EUC World but I can not get audio alerts in my bluetouth headphones. Is there any simple setting I miss?

On android there is only support for 1 bt speaker system at any time. So if you can't get sound go you headset, it can be because you are connected to the wheels bt speaker system too.

Now I am only guessing as you shared not much of your setup. You need to disclose much more details to get specific answers. 

Like you didn't even list what wheel you are using. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Unventor said:

You need to disclose much more details to get specific answers. 

Wheel: Kingsong 18XL

Headphone: Bose QuetControl

Voice settings: Turn on - on, Triggering - time, Interval - 1 minute, msg config - tested diff

Wheel settings: Voice message - off, Bluetooth audio - off

9 hours ago, Coco66 said:

do you get them through the speakerphone and not through the headphones, or don't get any alert at all? 

Not at all. Only vibration

Edited by Michael D

10 hours ago, Unventor said:

On android there is only support for 1 bt speaker system at any time.

Wrong. 

2 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Some samsung phones have 2 bt connected, like in S7 Edge, i had audio calls on the bt headset and bt music on the Z10 at that time.

I wish other phones had the same. My oneplus 7 doesn't :'(

Yes, I can play music on my 16X and the Bose Soundlink micro at the same time. 

• Like 1

Wheel: Kingsong 18XL

Headphone: Bose QuetControl

Voice settings: Turn on - on, Triggering - time, Interval - 1 minute, msg config - tested diff

Wheel settings: Voice message - off, Bluetooth audio - off

Not at all. Only vibration

There is a setting called verbose (if I recall correctly) it limits the text to speech read out. 

On my samsung I have something called devices here. It is a menu made by smart devices app from samsung. Here it is easier to control what is your BT speaker. 

If you can get music from different app then device is set up right. If not then this is your problem.

So if music works and EUC.WORLD app does. It might help if you post screenshots of your alarms settings. These can be setup pretty complex so likely you have a setting that overrules something else. 

Since I don't ride the limits of my wheels I set wheel alarms so I never really use the app as the creator of the alarms. 

I have tiltback set to 40kmh and wheel alarm warning to 35kmh.

Only my V11 I have set at 35kmh tiltback because I am still getting used to the wheel and how suspension feels. But it has such a sweet way how it does it tiltback so it isn't any issue. On the KS wheels tiltback is much more interrupting. 

Maybe some wise words from the king himself, @Seba?

Edited by Unventor

In the new versions of the controller for MSX 84V, the two lower LEDs in front and behind are constantly lit. There is no regime in which they would not shine. The new version of EucWorld 2.0.3 did not fix this. Now using the application you can switch between three modes. Mode 0 - the two lower LEDs are on. Mode 1 - all LEDs are on. Mode 2 - all LEDs are blinking. All other modes - the two lower LEDs are on. The old controller seems to have two different LED blinking modes and it had mode when all LEDs turned off.

55 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Wrong. 

Yes, I can play music on my 16X and the Bose Soundlink micro at the same time. 

well you might be able too, but there are heavy limitations to it. like you can't make one app play on one speaker and another app on a different speaker. And it is down to how your phone brand and model handle this. this is why we have not yet been able to split alarms and music between wheel speakers and bt headset. 

So to make something work fell free add you expertice, as clearly you know a lot of these things. Keep in mind the gal is to get euc.world to work and then you can make more advance settings.So a state ment like I quoated you foir, really doesn't help someone that have problems imho.

18 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

In the new versions of the controller for MSX 84V, the two lower LEDs in front and behind are constantly lit. There is no regime in which they would not shine. The new version of EucWorld 2.0.3 did not fix this. Now using the application you can switch between three modes. Mode 0 - the two lower LEDs are on. Mode 1 - all LEDs are on. Mode 2 - all LEDs are blinking. All other modes - the two lower LEDs are on. The old controller seems to have two different LED blinking modes and it had mode when all LEDs turned off.

I pass this on to out beta team discusstion channel so @Seba notice this sooner maybe.

13 hours ago, Michael D said:

12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

well you might be able too, but there are heavy limitations to it. like you can't make one app play on one speaker and another app on a different speaker. And it is down to how your phone brand and model handle this. this is why we have not yet been able to split alarms and music between wheel speakers and bt headset. 

So to make something work fell free add you expertice, as clearly you know a lot of these things. Keep in mind the gal is to get euc.world to work and then you can make more advance settings.So a state ment like I quoated you foir, really doesn't help someone that have problems imho.

As far as I understand, that was not the question. But my English is very bad, maybe I understood @Michael Dwrong.

I have no clue what you now talking about, but I think you are talking about something different. 

As self-proclaimed Inmotion Europe engineers and EUC.World developer you certainly have more experience than me.

Edited by buell47

9 minutes ago, buell47 said:

As far as I understand, that was not the question. But my English is very bad, maybe I understood @Michael Dwrong.

I have no clue what you now talking about, but I think you are talking about something different. 

As self-proclaimed Inmotion Europe engineers and EUC.World developer you certainly have more experience than me.

13 hours ago, Michael D said:

See the qestion mark @buell47? So I asked for more details.I got a clear answer and I gave some sugestions for a solution. 

i have not seen anything helpful from you @buell47, but maybe I missed something here. it happens as I am only human.

21 minutes ago, Unventor said:

You have a Samsung Note 10 plus, it can do things that other android phones cannot. I have a Samsung S10e and it is similar in regards to BT speaker options. But this is only possible as far as I know on Samsung phones. the cheaper models isn't this advanced.

14 minutes ago, buell47 said:

I am officially part of the EUC,WORLD beta testing and translation team. So I have taken part of discussion on how to make things work or why it doesn't work. It is not self-proclaimed. But since I am not a programmer there are things I don't have understanding of. it does't mean I don't try to help others if I can. 

As for inmotion goes I follow several channels and talk with inmotion people directly. The info I get I share as much I can with the community to help others, how you choose to view this is upon you. I don't call myself Inmotion Europe engineers at all.

So can we please get back to working together to help each other as this is what the community is about? (this is a clear question). 

if you want to air out anything towards me or how I try to contribute, I am happy tio listen to you feedback in PM .(I do not see any feedback as bad or good or negative or positive, how constrictive it is and if I choose to take onboard is a different matter, this is my constructive suggestion to move on).

Back on the real topic here. 

@Michael D I am sorry for the above in this post, but I have forwarded your questions to our beta tester discussion. maybe someone can provide better answers or I am sure @Seba will come back to you.

• Like 1