5 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

@Seba is there a support mail address or something like that or do you want all support issues in here? 🙂

I have another strange problem, on the website tours is empty, it's just an empty white page with no content, I can see logs but no tours, I've tried 2 different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and no adblocker, this started happening yesterday before that I could see all my tours.

I've fixed it :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

I have another strange problem, on the website tours is empty, it's just an empty white page with no content, I can see logs but no tours

Did you manually start recording the tour in the app?  After a recent update you have to start and stop recording your tours in the app.  Tours can not be manually created from the logs.  You can set up the automatic recording of tours in the app.  You have to do one or the other for tour recording.

Today I used EUC World 2.0.4 for the first time on the newly released stable Android 11, on my Pixel 2.

EUC World app appears to have recorded location and telemetry only when the app was active on screen, although it was working as expected a few days back on Android 10.
Ride on Strava, captured with my Garmin watch, 19.34km: https://www.strava.com/activities/4040923124
Ride on EUC World, 5.96 km: https://euc.world/tour/590310363361330

I haven't looked into Android SDK 11 in depth yet but the cause I'm guessing is that the current EUC World app doesn't declare and request the new extra permission for getting location in background, so on the new OS version the app gets location data only when the screen is on.
I haven't tested if the foreground service makes it always active like in the the perspective of the permission.

@Seba the documentation is available here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/11/privacy/location

I'll be happy to test if it helps :)

Screenshot_20200910-230958.png

13 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Aha, that's it then! I think I skimmed through that option because "voltage-dependant" and the description wasn't obvious to me, will try this, thanks!

Will also try setting the tilt-back to 43km/h and experiment with my V10F, last time I set to 42km/h but it gave me tilt back and klaxon even before 40 was kind of odd, will play around with this.

Hello fellow V10F rider in Stockholm :clap3:

I also experimented with higher speed limits on the V10F, setting to 42, then 45 today and found that there was no effect even near 100% battery.
The soft progressive tiltback seemed the same approaching max speed, and the wheel rang the alarm at exactly 40km/h (wheel speed) as seen in EUC World app connected.

Do you remember details about firmware version, battery percentage, riding mode for the user reporting it was doing something @Seba?
As it is it the values beyond 40 seem to be capped at 40, and it might be more clear to reflect that in the UI.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, supercurio said:

Hello fellow V10F rider in Stockholm :clap3:

I also experimented with higher speed limits on the V10F, setting to 42, then 45 today and found that there was no effect even near 100% battery.
The soft progressive tiltback seemed the same approaching max speed, and the wheel rang the alarm at exactly 40km/h (wheel speed) as seen in EUC World app connected.

Do you remember details about firmware version, battery percentage, riding mode for the user reporting it was doing something @Seba?
As it is it the values beyond 40 seem to be capped at 40, and it might be more clear to reflect that in the UI.

Hey!

Yep played around with the setting again yesterday, conclusion is that it makes no difference, it might be firmware related as you suspect with earlier firmware allowing you to go higher but not with the latest one at least.

(p.s. we will probably meet sometime I met Mike the other day, I love on the South Side. 😉)

• Like 1

Hello, im checking euc world stats after a ride on the nikola. I rode between 92 to 80% of battery, however the app says in the stats part min battery 48%. So if i understand correctly the battery level drop to 48%for some reason at some point. Does it mean i would have cut off if i was riding with 40% battery and would experience such drop?  I wasnt even going that fast 10-20mph

Edited by Ronin Ryder

10 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

Hello, im checking euc world stats after a ride on the nikola. I rode between 92 to 80% of battery, however the app says in the stats part min battery 48%. So if i understand correctly the battery level drop to 48%for some reason at some point. Does it mean i would have cut off if i was riding with 40% battery and would experience such drop?  I wasnt even going that fast 10-20mph

If you logged the tour you could find the part where the battery dropped and try to see if there was high load, for instance a steep hill or a heavy acceleration.
The lowest voltage would be the most interesting number to see.

Here is my friend Thomas on the MSX 84v 1554Wh.

https://euc.world/tour/590393725975279

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

If you logged the tour you could find the part where the battery dropped and try to see if there was high load, for instance a steep hill or a heavy acceleration.
The lowest voltage would be the most interesting number to see.

Here is my friend Thomas on the MSX 84v 1554Wh.

https://euc.world/tour/590393725975279

I didnt log the tour (will make sure next time). Lowest voltage was 89,7V

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 3:42 PM, WebDev said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Galaxy Watch EUC World app decoupled from the phone app, thereby eliminating the need to carry a phone.

You could satisfy your need by purchasing a small smartphone. For example Unihertz Atom 4G, LEMFO LEM4 Pro.

1 hour ago, Victor Solovjov said:

You could satisfy your need by purchasing a small smartphone. For example Unihertz Atom 4G, LEMFO LEM4 Pro.

I have a smartphone.  That's how I'm currently using EUC World on my Galaxy watch.  It's the only way to use it.  I was asking if he could decouple the phone from the watch -- eliminating the need for a phone altogether.  Apparently that feature is not in the scope of the project.

@Seba for alarms, if you use it in combination with voice, there is a "Disable voice prompts" but that will still cause a beeping sound if you are using alarm+voice, can we have the option to disable the beep as well? I like having voice only for the status messages but for alarms I only want the vibrations and nothing else.

Ticwris Max runs EUC World without a phone. I love it. And the beeps go directly to my BT earbuds while the music from my phone goes to my other BT speaker. I can hear every beep even though my music is a full volume.

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k="ticwris+max"&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

image.png.e95ce7387470158aba829c1d0b4cad8d.png

• Like 2

On 8/29/2020 at 6:24 AM, Seba said:

Please make sure that you have set "Horn mode" to "On-board".

So this worked and I'm able to activate the horn with a tap of the phone, however tapping on my Galaxy Watch only shows the horn icon and doesn't seem to actually do anything.

7 hours ago, WebDev said:

So this worked and I'm able to activate the horn with a tap of the phone, however tapping on my Galaxy Watch only shows the horn icon and doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Horn settings for phone screen tap are separate from watch screen tap :) Go to "Watch settings" and change "Horn mode" to "On-board" too :)

On 9/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, Rawnei said:

@Seba for alarms, if you use it in combination with voice, there is a "Disable voice prompts" but that will still cause a beeping sound if you are using alarm+voice, can we have the option to disable the beep as well? I like having voice only for the status messages but for alarms I only want the vibrations and nothing else.

Good idea. Added to "to do" list :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

is there a way to revert to a previos version of eucw? I updated to use with my sherman and the only screen I really care about, has been changed. Theres not enough real estate on my watch to have a lower border that takes up 1/4 of my screen. I really dont need a big ass 'camera' icon and I was pretty accustomed to this banner being much thinner. Am I missing a setting, or is this just how the newer versions are? The way the screen is being handled now, pretty much mitigates me bothering to load it up and carry it with me, as I cant see shit, my eyes are too old and its too small.

You need to try and get a Pebble watch :)

I'm sure you can load previous versions, but you'll probably have to do it manually.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

BINGO!! That did the trick. Thank you so much. I didnt touch anything as camera Icons make me nervous. Disabled all permissions and 'dont ask again', tap border and back to useable. Thanks Planemo!

Is the pebble standalone or is it a 'dumb' watch? I dont and won't carry a phone. If i did, I wouldnt need the watch anyhow. Im opposite of the normal nowadays. I prefer to NOT be encumbered by devices. Hell, I dont carry a wallet, don't carry a watch, don't own a phone. Only item youll find on me is a wedding band and a lemfo strapped to an euc. I still need to start trying to design a tpu case for the lemfo. IThe 'watch' does what I need for now, and I abhor change. No need to downgrade the app just yet. Im sure its now full of shit I wont use, but as long as the 2 things I do want it for still work....

Pebble needs EUC on the phone as well...

• Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 6:55 AM, Seba said:

I just updated the first post with actual link to latest version. Previously it led to 2.0.26 version that should not be used anymore (there was a problem with Samsung Gear watches). WheelLog is for Android only.

Version that can be found in Google Store seems to be no longer developed - latest 2.0.19 is almost 9 months old. Certainly it doesn't support all these features that I mention in this thread. WheelLog is GPL 3.0 open-source software that has been created by Kevin Cooper and then developed by other people. I used its latest source code and extended it further adding features I missed in old, Google Play version.

Please make it for IOS. That would be awesome. Also just an idea.... you should make a small subscription so people can access basic features but pay monthly for extra features? just an idea to get you paid for all the hard work you put into it. 

• Like 2

Charles, we've talked about all the iOS related stuff in this and other threads, check the posts out using the search feature.
As for the support part, is already covered if you visit euc.world and the "support euc world" area, and it is the reason why some of us have the premium tag on our signatures etc. ;) 

• Like 1

Hello guys. I do need some help im kind of new ir riding euc's i have Gotway MSP Torque . Got my self gotway app did turn off all tilt backs then deleted the app, got my self Premium on EUC World as new rider i did set speed limit to 36km/h but now i can't adjust anything anymore and my MSP go max 32 km/h before starts to beep have no idea how to fix it . Any help will be good .on Speed alerts & tilt back speed settings im getting  (Warning speed correction of 3% enabled and will be applied automatically )message on the setting screen. :-/