14 minutes ago, Struck said:

on a sidenote, @Seba, have you considered using gravatar for default avatars?

No, but thank you for suggestion. I think it's a great idea and relatively easy to implement :)

• Like 2

hi, ive seen some videos online with euc world speedometer battery and temp gauge overlay on their videos. is this available for us to use? if so how ?

thanks

10 hours ago, Doug Hnut said:

hi, ive seen some videos online with euc world speedometer battery and temp gauge overlay on their videos. is this available for us to use? if so how ?

thanks

alow eucworld camera permison and use photo/video (by taping switch) and record. (Watch you route while recording)  🏥💊

(edit: sorry i forgot i have acess to beta version for test purposis and i lost track what is public vs beta)

Edited by DjPanJan
apologize
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

alow eucworld camera permison and use photo/video (by taping switch) and record. (Watch you route while recording)  🏥💊

thank you!

• Like 1

Hi!

I just bought a Inmotion V8F and I can't get it to work with the Euc World app =( It says its connected but it doesn't show any information at all. In the Live data section it says that the model is Unknown.

18 minutes ago, Tune said:

Hi!

I just bought a Inmotion V8F and I can't get it to work with the Euc World app =( It says its connected but it doesn't show any information at all. In the Live data section it says that the model is Unknown.

The Inmotion V8f isn't support by public version of EUC.WORLD app, yet. 

It is sorted out I am told, and tested to work. But I have no V8f access so I have not tested this yet. The new version is expected to be released end of this month. :cheers: Abeer for @Seba.

If there is a slight delay I don't know yet. The plan was to have V11 support done too, but since V11 has been delayed we are still waiting on production wheels to arraive to a betatester to help @Seba develop the communication. :popcorn:

I have been trying to persvade Inmotion to do a similar NDA agreementof as Kingsong has with Seba. But so far I have not succeded to make this happed. (please @Inmotion Global?)

It expect to have the Veteran Sherman in this release too. But I am at this point in time not aware of how the testing goes. @Marty Backe just had to go breake his wheel. :facepalm:

Edited by Unventor
This morning I got updated info on my V11 shipment, if I understand detals right, it ships on thursday and then need 10 days more +/- befre I hve it. So mid August it seems.
  • Like 1

I dunno if it's already implemented or proposed but could we have an anti-douche feature for bluetooth audio?

A simple feature that allows you to set the bluetooth audio at x% when speed is at x%. So that feature would tuned down the volume automatically when I stop at red lights. 

Thx!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dubardo said:

I dunno if it's already implemented or proposed but could we have an anti-douche feature for bluetooth audio?

Do you mean for EUC world or the general audio player?

I really wanted a music player that could increase/decrease volume with speed but couldnt find anything. I can adjust it on my Pebble (or pause/play) but it would be much better if it was automatic like many car audio systems.

I do think it would be handy for euc world as well, mainly for AVAS use.

Hey,

This comes from  EUC.WORLD logs

datetime,duration,duration_riding,distance,distance_total
2020-07-23T13:57:52.577+0200,1,0,0.000,3977.313,

2020-07-23T14:01:48.536+0200,236,233,1.371,3978.684

2020-07-27T08:24:03.905+0200,6,0,0.000,3977.498

MY WHEEL (ks14s) HAS FORGOTTEN IT HAS DONE SOME KM!!

I am so confused, does this happen often?

I have changed phones in between the two logs, but this definitely seems a wheel issue.. right?

EDIT: the "previous" point 3977.498:
2020-07-23T13:58:33.970+0200,42,40,0.184,3977.498

now, my whole life of running metrics, measuring km/V of battery, Wh/km, etcetera IT'S A LIE :cry2::cry2:

Edited by Struck

58 minutes ago, Struck said:

Hey,

This comes from  EUC.WORLD logs

datetime,duration,duration_riding,

distance,distance_total

Distance (per trip) and distance_total are afaik wheel generated values.

With some earlier KS firmware updates total distance got reset to zero.

2020-07-23T13:57:52.577+0200,1,0,0.000,3977.313,

2020-07-23T14:01:48.536+0200,236,233,1.371,3978.684

2020-07-27T08:24:03.905+0200,6,0,0.000,3977.498

MY WHEEL (ks14s) HAS FORGOTTEN IT HAS DONE SOME KM!!

Afair there were some such lost km reports here? But i don't remember if there was any solution found...

Which firmware do you use? Maybe changing to some other may help?

I have changed phones in between the two logs, but this definitely seems a wheel issue.. right?

Yes. Total_distance afaik should be a value reported by the wheel.

EDIT: the "previous" point 3977.498:

2020-07-23T13:58:33.970+0200,42,40,0.184,3977.498

now, my whole life of running metrics, measuring km/V of battery, Wh/km, etcetera IT'S A LIE :cry2::cry2:

You could come back to truth by summing up the single maximum distance values :)

But in one log file could be some different trips! So distance going from 0 to some trip distance and restart from 0...

So, I won't do anything to fix the lost km, it has been something I just think shouldn't happen. Maybe someday I'll plot all the recorded km to see if some are lost from time to time.

My firmware is 1.09. I can update to 1.12, but at 1.10 I saw what it seemed a "feature" that would lock the wheel if serial number invalid, and once my wheel forgot its serial number, so I see no need to upgrade..

Would anyone recommend moving from 1.09 to 1.12 in a ks14s?

Thx!

18 hours ago, Planemo said:

Do you mean for EUC world or the general audio player?

I really wanted a music player that could increase/decrease volume with speed but couldnt find anything. I can adjust it on my Pebble (or pause/play) but it would be much better if it was automatic like many car audio systems.

I do think it would be handy for euc world as well, mainly for AVAS use.

I mean a feature that control bluetooth audio volume of my phone via the speed i'm rolling. Right now I do it manually with the volume rocker but i'd rather set and forget. Something like 0 to 20km/h volume at 40%, then 20 to 40km/h increase gradually from 40 to 100%.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dubardo said:

I mean a feature that control bluetooth audio volume of my phone via the speed i'm rolling. Right now I do it manually with the volume rocker but i'd rather set and forget. Something like 0 to 20km/h volume at 40%, then 20 to 40km/h increase gradually from 40 to 100%.

It's a good idea, that could be done with a third-party app relying on GPS for speed.

Although not as instant as if it would rely on the wheel's data, it would probably be responsive enough.
I wonder how many people would be interested by that, I could make this app easily for Android.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, supercurio said:

It's a good idea, that could be done with a third-party app relying on GPS for speed.

Although not as instant as if it would rely on the wheel's data, it would probably be responsive enough.
I wonder how many people would be interested by that, I could make this app easily for Android.

I want it integrated into EUC World. I'm pretty sure there's a way to control volume source inside an Apps, unless it is prohibited by google?

Also just got a new idea, freshly made 2000km last ride and was wondering, how 'bout "EUC Achievements" in EUC World? That could be a nice thing to have. Distances milestone, max speed, max continuous speed, max amp, backward distance, longest run in a single charge, etc... Also it need a "False positive" feature as something the reading are not perfect and you might want to remove the 100km/h achievement...

• Like 1

I have "problem" with eucworld and gotway MSP. My phone not reconect to MSP after i go to store just if i lost BT signal. 

My ks16x and v10 reconnect always. 

Only msp "problem" can be fixed? Please somebody know fix for this. Not help push green dot i need "find msp" again to reconect. 

Edit: always after manual finding msp ask me to enter password i keep empty password and push ok after this conect again. 

Edited by DjPanJan

I have Update today to the new version 2.0, but to many bugs and now I need quickly the previous android apk version. I have forgotten to save the old version this time. Who can send me the apk quickly?
Bug list follows later. 

1 hour ago, buell47 said:

I have Update today to the new version 2.0, but to many bugs and now I need quickly the previous android apk version. I have forgotten to save the old version this time. Who can send me the apk quickly?
Bug list follows later. 

Try APKPure or similar service. And please don't forget to send me a bug list. It was a major release and there we're massive changes in code and libraries used. While we tried to test everything, it's possible that some issues went unnoticed.

• Like 1

Just returned from a ride and did not experience any problems with the app.

• Like 1