Already tried apkpure and apkmirror, but only found Version 1.4.1 which is not the previous one. I have a backup from 1.4.2 but I don't know if this was the previous version? 

I use Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm. 

Fresh install, cleared cache and data first. 

Bugs in 2.0.0:

1) App crashed if I try to share my tour 

2) maximum possible speed will not displayed on the watch (red graph) 

3) horn function doesn't work on watch, independent if I use single, double or tap and hold function. (but its working on the phone and yes, I configured both settings for phone and watch). But i. e. Light or AVAS on watch is working. 

4) the new function xx% safety margin (don't know if I call it right?) makes no sense in my eyes. This percentage is calculated from the max. Speed setting and not from the real possible speed. Then it's the same functionality like a fixed Alarm setting. 

5) the safety margin alarm is sometimes wrong calculated or doesn't work all the time. Not shure which one was the case. 

6) the vibration speed alarm on the watch also works just rarely 

7) something is also wrong with the German language and switching between English and German with restarting. Can't explain exactly what, I was in hurry and hadn't enough time for testing

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

Is it possible to put the wheel information on our tours?   It would be nice to go back and view a tour and be able to tell which wheel we were riding for that tour. 

50 minutes ago, buell47 said:

4) the new function xx% safety margin (don't know if I call it right?) makes no sense in my eyes. This percentage is calculated from the max. Speed setting and not from the real possible speed. Then it's the same functionality like a fixed Alarm setting. 

5) the safety margin alarm is sometimes wrong calculated or doesn't work all the time. Not shure which one was the case. 

As @Seba already stated that's a value reported by the wheels firmware. In the kingsong app they call it something like "inverter load/output power". A 0-100% value. 0 is no load, 100% is overlean.

The KS wheels use it to raise the 88% alarm - 4 fast consecutive beeps.

In EUC World it's "inverted" to show the remaining safety margin.

Some more details about this starting from https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/7855-anatomy-of-an-overlean/?do=findComment&comment=307688

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seba said:

2.0.0 requires new Tizen app. Because Tizen updates are managed by Samsung Galaxy Store, they take longer than Google Play Store (as they are independent). I hope that updated Tizen app will be reviewed as soon as possible

I thought the same, but found no updated Tizen app. :efee612b4b:

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Safety margin is a King Song unique feature and isn't calculated by the app, but returned by the wheel itself. In theory, 0 % means overlean threshold.

Does that mean, if I set the safety margin to 12% I have the 88% inverter load alarm on the phone and the watch? That would be awesome. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Does that mean, if I set the safety margin to 12% I have the 88% inverter load alarm on the phone and the watch? That would be awesome. 

Exactly!

Just consider that there is some delay - communication from wheel to phone and from phone to the watch!

@DjPanJan had with his KS16X and strong acceleration just a prewarn time of about 0.6 seconds from 88% alarm to overlean...

So depending on your wheel and driving habits maybe start with a bit higher margin.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Today new, 2.0.0 release of EUC World has been published on Google Play. I know that while app is getting more features with each release, causing it to be more and more complex and sophisticated for some of you. So I decided to create dedicated, official Youtube channel that will serve as a source of first-hand information about EUC World and anything related. So I welcome all EUC World users to subscribe, as I will now focus on creating several movies that will help you to set up and use EUC World in a way that best fits your needs. 

That's great! And no more gaps due to cellular coverage issues :thumbup:

As usual, great update, Seba. 

Short question: after activating in single tap action 'enforce regulatory compliance' in ks16x, how can we desactivate the regulatory compliance? I am unable to reset the max speed to 45-50 km/h and I am forced to drive below 25 km/h. Thanks for the help. 

15 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Exactly!

Just consider that there is some delay - communication from wheel to phone and from phone to the watch!

@DjPanJan had with his KS16X and strong acceleration just a prewarn time of about 0.6 seconds from 88% alarm to overlean...

So depending on your wheel and driving habits maybe start with a bit higher margin.

That's fantastic. :clap3::cheers:

On start it was on default 20%, but the Alarm came to often. I will try 15% as soon as the Tizen Update is available. Thanks @Seba for that nice feature. 

• Like 1

Using the latest update, I recorded a short video of my ride today.  The overlay worked but the quality seems low (lower resolution).  My default camera settings are 1080.  I don't see any camera settings in EUC World.  Is it using different video settings? Still photos still look great.

Using OnePlus 6. Android 10.

The app crashes when I try to start a log by tapping the screen. 

I also get this message in the app when I press the log icon. 

https://imgur.com/a/rJNGIwo

App seems to disconnect occasionally too. 

The track ride doesn't seem to work when I press the start button on the screen. 

Ciao @Seba, I also tried the new release today, and had these "malfunctionings":

1) I started the Tour recording, rode a few hundred metres than tried the Share button - the App crashed

2) after restarting the App asked if I wanted to resume the Tour and I said Yes, and the Tour actually looks good - but the values of both the Voice messages and the ones shown in my pebble did not include the first part of the tour (maybe I am asking too much)

3) I stopped, turned off the wheel, paused the tour, asked for automatic resume - the Tour recording did not resume neither on reconnect nor when I started riding again\

4) the pictures I took (with the "normal" phone camera, not from inside EUC World) were NOT loaded in the Tour - maybe I misunderstood what the option meant (something like Relive does)?

5) the battery percentage of the Voice messages and the one shown on the Pebble do not correspond of some 4% maybe - not sure if this was maybe happening already with previous versions 

I LOVE the Tour title option and in general the new dialogs around there, very much - all good ideas.

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

1) I started the Tour recording, rode a few hundred metres than tried the Share button - the App crashed

This is known bug that I'll fix today.

9 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

2) after restarting the App asked if I wanted to resume the Tour and I said Yes, and the Tour actually looks good - but the values of both the Voice messages and the ones shown in my pebble did not include the first part of the tour (maybe I am asking too much)

Because tour values and ride session values are different things. So you can start tour recording in the middle of the ride session and it will also display a different values. This is intended behaviour. I will however add an option to say tour values instead of riding session values.

12 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

3) I stopped, turned off the wheel, paused the tour, asked for automatic resume - the Tour recording did not resume neither on reconnect nor when I started riding again\

Tour recording doesn't resume on wheel reconnection. It will only resume if you move at least 1 km from location where you paused your tour. This is intended behaviour. Pause is meant to hold tour recording even if you move, your wheel moves or is reconnected. Generally you're using pause when part of your trip is done with train, bus etc. and you don't want to include this segment in your EUC tour record. Another example is charging stop in a restaurant. You use pause to avoid adding "false" kilometers because of sketchy GPS signal indoors.

Automatic resume is just a safety measure to resume tour recording in case you forgotten to do this manually. In this case you'll only loss a 1 km of your entire ride record.

21 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

4) the pictures I took (with the "normal" phone camera, not from inside EUC World) were NOT loaded in the Tour - maybe I misunderstood what the option meant?

EUC World will only add pictures made with it's own camera feature. It's again an intentional behaviour. I just wanted to make things clear for users - you want add picture to tour? Use EUCW camera during tour recording (and have adding photos option enabled). You want to make a private photo when tour recording is active? Use your phone's camera app. It's especially important because adding photos to the tour is meant to be immediate, so when you're sharing your tour live, photos appear during your tour so your viewers may see what you wanted to show them without waiting until you finish tour and decide what photos to add. In this case you're always aware what photos are added to your tour record.

28 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

5) the battery percentage of the Voice messages and the one shown on the Pebble do not correspond of some 4% maybe - not sure if this was maybe happening already with previous versions 

Thank you, I'll check it.

28 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

I LOVE the Tour title option and in general the new dialogs around there, very much - all good ideas.

Thank you :) I'm gathering all the suggestions and ideas users send to me and this is the result :) I'm just a blacksmith who transforms user ideas into application features.

5 hours ago, Waulnut said:

Using OnePlus 6. Android 10.

The app crashes when I try to start a log by tapping the screen. 

I also get this message in the app when I press the log icon. 

https://imgur.com/a/rJNGIwo

App seems to disconnect occasionally too. 

The track ride doesn't seem to work when I press the start button on the screen. 

It's because you have GPS turned off. GPS is essential for tour recording and CSV logging, as it provides precise timestamp, speed information (that is independent of EUC speed information) and location. I will however fix this because it shouldn't crash in this scenario - thanks! :) 

@Seba, I did some more testing, and I have one comment: the "old" pictures feature was asking for confirmation for each shot, the new (amazing! ) feature does not... ending up in blurry pics being part of the tour, and no way to delete them with current euc.world features... so only option is delete the tour, create it again from the logs, add pictures... I think the confirmation is needed. 

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

@Seba, I did some more testing, and I have one comment: the "old" pictures feature was asking for confirmation for each shot, the new (amazing! ) feature does not... ending up in blurry pics being part of the tour, and no way to delete them with current euc.world features... so only option is delete the tour, create it again from the logs, add pictures... I think the confirmation is needed. 

Yes, I'm aware of this. This is a brand new feature :) I will improve this in next releases.

• Like 1

tried yesterday and works fine: https://euc.world/tour/589070296146169

overlay feature is simply awesome :cheers:

i find the first alarm volume a bit low, i can hear second and third at any speed, but not first . any opinions ? :)

5 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Another comment for @Seba and the beta testers: why to start recording a Tour we have to press a button that looks like Play instead of Record? It always confuses me :)

Haha, good question! :thumbup:I think I just thought about this button as a start tour recording. The same symbol is used in tour starting point. You're right that record button might be better and more intuitive, but as now users got used to this, changing it wouldn't be the best idea ;)

• Like 1

Hey @Seba, I did some more testing today... videos do NOT get uploaded to euc.world in the Tour, correct?

I had a crash when getting into the camera mode... I took pictures several times and got one crash only... maybe worth some deep testing (from camera / back camera, previously zoomed / not zoomed etc etc). 

(2.0.1 of course) 

Edited by Coco66

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

Hey @Seba, I did some more testing today... videos do NOT get uploaded to euc.world in the Tour, correct?

That's correct. For now only photos can be added to the tour.

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

I had a crash when getting into the camera mode... I took pictures several times and got one crash only... maybe worth some deep testing (from camera / back camera, previously zoomed / not zoomed etc etc). 

Camera feature is quite complex and there is a lot of software components involved. It will take some time to remove all possible issues, however problems with camera should be quite rare.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:30 PM, Unventor said:

I had some issues connecting my V8 with my Samsung note8 after doing 2 generation of android updates. 

But the issue I had was with Inmotion app. If you can sniff the BT mac address by using a computer and isolate when the wheel is on any compare when it isn't turned on. Then you might be able to connect using entering manual mac address input. 

But to get what is really going on. Why did you have to wipe wheelog?

And secondly what kind of updates did you get on your phone lately (version of android and brand and model)?

If you have a friend or family do their phone have same issue?

I didn't see what model of inmotion wheel you have nor what firmware it has either. 

And of course, do you have any other BT issues with your phone....

I know a lot of questions. But before you get a fix you need to look at what changed. Wheel? Phone? Security? Apps?

Something isn't like it was before. Once this it spotted then you can test for a remedy. Or workaround.

Hi Unventor,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I got frustrated with the issues and this combined with the whole covid situation and some crappy weather conditions over here, makes that I didn't ride the wheel for several months.

Now I would like to get this to work, the app looks amazing :thumbup:. I'll try and provide as much info as I can.

Wheel:
Inmotion V8, latest firmware

Phone:
Moto G5S plus
Android 8.1.0
No bT issues with any other device.

I whiped wheellog a while back because it wouldn't update. So I deleted the old app and installed the new package from zero... Since then the app wouldn't recognise any bluetooth device as a wheel. I just got a list of unknown devices, I try to connect to all of them one at a time, inputting the 000000 inmotion password. And the Wheellog would just keep trying to connect for minutes at a time without succes...

After learning about euc world I deleted the wheellog and installed euc world from the play store.
Identical behaviour to wheellog when I try to pair my wheel.

The inmotion app has zero pairing issues. Connects to the wheel fast and stable.

I haven't tried another device yet. Will do that this evening to see if I get different results, but I'de like to use my own phone in the end of course.

A big thanks for any info you guys can provide. 

Edited by Animation-Imp

1 minute ago, Animation-Imp said:

After learning about euc world I deleted the wheellog and installed euc world from the play store.
Identical behaviour to wheellog when I try to pair my wheel.

Could you explain in details how do you try to pair / connect your wheel with EUC World?