THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

23 hours ago, trya said:

Some slo-mo views of EUC competition. "Offroad trail" elements. Moscow, Sep 22 2018.

Pretty cool!  

My mother does agility competitions with dogs, and they do some of those obstacles, like the teeter totter and A-frames, as well as flat ramps.  There are lots of obstacle ideas you can get from dog agility and rally.  It would be fun to see, say, weave poles!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Electric wheels AND a glowing hoohah might get you the wrong sort of attention down TFGs ways.. ??

Did TFU change his name to TFG? Getting worried. :wacko:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moltimondi said:

Little fun with friends on the lake Como. It's where Alessandro Volta was born so we went up to the Faro Voltiano lighthouse to pay a tribute :-)

P.S. No George Clooney was harmed during the making of this video ....

Keep it Wheel!

Would have been a good sign-off for one of the weekly EUC videos. 

26 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

This looked like a 10x TimeWarp. Is that right?

How are you liking your new camera?

I haven't had much time with it, but so far the camera is great!  4k 60fps Hypersmooth is amazing!  

I used 5x Timewarp for the video!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll check!

13 minutes ago, Gustesta said:

I haven't had much time with it, but so far the camera is great!  4k 60fps Hypersmooth is amazing!  

I used 5x Timewarp for the video!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll check!

I'm glad you like it! ?

I've been using 5x TimeWarp for my EUC rides too.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 3:23 AM, Hsiang said:

I know there have been some interests in 360 cameras (I know I was!) I settle with the GoPro Fusion 360 and decide to do a review on it. Hope its fun to watch and I'll be happy to answer any questions on it.

I have been looking (last winter) on a quite a lot of reviews of the Yi. Seems like a very good pick (price and resolution wise). Did anyone here compare it with the fusion?

https://www.yitechnology.com/yi-360-vr-camera

Latest comparison i found was quite dated so not really up to what's happening..

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

I would freak out and go over the cliff with my current riding ability.  I got scared just watching the video LOL

Believe me, it took a long time before I felt comfortable tacking trails like this (or worse - see upcoming video). But this is all in your future - good times ahead :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

After the initial shock he walked away

Interesting that the gate he ran into covers the 'paying auto' lane but not the narrow 'pedestrian/bike' lane.

Kinda highlights the concern about classifying EUCs in their use beside registered vehicles, pedestrians and bicyclists.

Oblivious to various dangers or threats the 'I ride my EUC wherever I look' behavior rather than the more defined 'stay in your lane and obey the rules' behavior has directed the riders path into the unseen gate.

Locally to where I ride I find some motorists hypersensitive to my riding presence in their visual field. Sometimes when switching from sidewalk to road any perceived intrusion towards motorists 'right of way' (however small) and they're on the horn as a warning. At a weight of a ton or more....the motorists running track and warning is very persuasive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

freak out and go over the cliff with my current riding ability

When Marty retires he'll probably do a video about riding the 'Yungas road'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yungas_Road

https://youtu.be/WBKRbznDIRk

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Believe me, it took a long time before I felt comfortable tacking trails like this (or worse - see upcoming video). But this is all in your future - good times ahead

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pico said:

Epic fail. Well, my Sunday training session DID not go exactly as planned...

That looks ridiculously difficult, except the falling part which anyone can  probably do even better than you just did.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

When Marty retires he'll probably do a video about riding the 'Yungas road'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yungas_Road

https://youtu.be/WBKRbznDIRk

That would probably be very cool to ride. Since it's for cars and trucks I'm surprised that there have been so many bicyclist deaths :confused1: