THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

The video cut off as I changed hands... it would have been great if it were still rolling to show my dumb-ass wobbling slow before I re-speeded and then ultra-carve-turned.  i just gotta ultra-carve for all my stops.  Its a thing I demonstrated 1st with a foot-stop stop off road.  But on road, its the best.. better stopping than any other vehicle on the road... as good as a hockey-skater!

Edited by Elliott Reitz
stopped to turned
  • Like 3

well....

I think this video smells like "what the h*ll am I going to come up with now?"
And one could also boil the 28 minutes down to a rather simple but easily
understandable conclusion (15 seconds): No wheel is perfect. They are all wrong
and made the wrong way. Don't buy that kind of thing.
Or buy what I just now think is ok, and then in 1/2 year I've come up with a
completely different point of view.  
A lot of talk about something that has been mentioned far too many times before.

• Like 1

i think this video demonstrates the beidou pedal drops and ningning hou's 40mm forward backplate he made for me. 

i can't tell u how great it is to have almost all of my size 12 on a pedal. the lynxes have nice big pedals at 12". it just turns out that my heel even with the back is the perfect foot placement for me. 

On 4/18/2024 at 3:52 AM, Robse said:

well....

I think this video smells like "what the h*ll am I going to come up with now?"
And one could also boil the 28 minutes down to a rather simple but easily
understandable conclusion (15 seconds): No wheel is perfect. They are all wrong
and made the wrong way. Don't buy that kind of thing.
Or buy what I just now think is ok, and then in 1/2 year I've come up with a
completely different point of view.  
A lot of talk about something that has been mentioned far too many times before.

Doh the guy may look like Karen/Clown - he isn't wrong.. All the points he mentions are right!

Wheels should have strong axle.. Be waterproof.. And have real smart BMS.

I personally also don't want to buy any of the "old" wheels, simply because of those 3 points. (4th point would be the weight of a wheel in my case.)

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Doh the guy may look like Karen/Clown - he isn't wrong.. All the points he mentions are right!

Wheels should have strong axle.. Be waterproof.. And have real smart BMS.

I personally also don't want to buy any of the "old" wheels, simply because of those 3 points. (4th point would be the weight of a wheel in my case.)

• Like 1

So I just paid for my Extreme Bull GT Pro.  Should be able to cruise 70mph on my daily commute.  I ride it on the Master peaking over 45 but under 52 (wind-torque-feel limit).  Kicks the V's from 134 to 168.  Meanwhile I sorta killed my S22 tonight.  The main wire nut (guide from the motor to the fender top which I have removed) has long been a concern for me.  Seems the stick I caught up in the wheel in this ride ripped into it and it has something clacking like the old cards in the pedal bike spokes.  LOL.  Anyway, the dogs sure like to burst out from being in the house.  Got this vid tonight... and seemed to fix the no-audio issue.

• Like 2