THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

This is the most important vigilance spent on a wheel, you are right.

The first glance, the most consumption of time (minutes and hours), the great expenditure of fatigue of a sense (eye), the largest storage of information in the head, the priority alert trigger. After sight, will come the link with touch, sound, smell. So before anything else, always see the point on the planet where we have decided to place a single point of the wheel.

@Robse Toronto had mini pev games last month. I posted the video here. It was a ton of fun! I’d highly recommend going to one if you can. It’s super silly but serious at the same time. Had a blast. Declan and Cooler Joe were there as well. Declan built and raced a crazy DIY 3 wheeled e-skate. 

For me, there is a little water in the middle, and the companies refuse batteries, we cannot remove a wheel for each plane, there are many of them. But we see the reports on video.

Obviously feeling the need for 'additional danger', Dawn continues her tour of Florida with a visit to Gator swamp...

• Haha 2

:w00t2: I can not go there, don't ask me that, i'm not here today. Is it any plastic animals i saw in the video ? I run in the other side, i'm not here, i'm not here.

Thanks for this beautiful nature, nice.

Edited by varamontelo
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Robse said:

This is 15 minutes of entertainment, waste of time.   No high speed, no crash, just fun riding.

No new and exciting wheel with new faults and flaws, just an old wobbely 16X ;)

undisputed peace of riding ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EMA said:

had the chance to test some new wheels :

The last rider downhill from 5:05 is really doing well ;) 

is there a conclusion on this "test", which wheel was "best" - which was least suitable?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robse said:

The last rider downhill from 5:05 is really doing well ;) 

is there a conclusion on this "test", which wheel was "best" - which was least suitable?

all the powerfull 16" done it really well, you can't go wrong with V14, Patton or Extreme.
Extreme with upgraded suspension and more travel was definitely a step up compared to the others.

V14 has a better software, is more fun to ride than Patton.

S19 beeped at the end but was still able to reach the top. It's a nice commuter but has some major flaws:
terrible ergonomics
a narrow old style rim not so good with knobby tires
entire plastic body

Edited by EMA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kingsong 16X is pushed to the limit, 50 kmph. and of course the consequence is a speed wobble because the pig had to tiltback downhill just because speed came a little over the allowed.... (4:04)

• Like 1