THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Doh can you slut shame someone? If their online persona is that by default? 

Sure she looks like a lovely lady.. And in real life she may be even very intellectual. But all the online stuff screams onlyFANS. :D  

I just don't get why people pay $$$ for something that is free on internet.. Or even better experience in real life themselves. 

You show skin - you are what you are.. Otherwise the name "slut" would not exist in first place.

Edited by Funky

Don't get me wrong.. Any old fart will find those types of videos uplifting

Second youth - got to enjoy till it last. 

Spoiler

Luckily i'm not old and a fart. And dirty is only my mind.

Edited by Funky

On 1/31/2024 at 11:47 AM, WheelGoodTime said:

Releasing this one made me particularly nervous to release, but the quiet part needs to be said out loud sometimes, even when it's ugly. This was released with the sole intent of hopefully pushing IM toward positive change rather than to besmirch them; hopefully I communicated that effectively rather than look like a "hit piece".

I think some of Bob's positive attitude can be seen in a 2018 post, still up on inmotion site:

https://www.myinmotion.com/blogs/news/the-story-behind-inmotion-and-solowheel

• Like 1

riding the range part 2 with the a knobby tire v13 at 35psi cold.

the s22 pro with the 90/90 is the suspension winner, followed closely by the diy s22 pro wth the michelin 80/90 r14, and a distant third is the v13. 

i may have to play with the suspension settings a bit, but i doubt the v13 even working perfectly will be better than the s22's. 

no pads btw. i accidentally cut this video short.

4978AE38-17A2-4A89-893A-14C1B0CA70E7.thumb.jpeg.9e64ff6f8a4946bcb8317f90db22742c.jpeg

Edited by novazeus

10 hours ago, novazeus said:

happy friday hoomans!

just another beautiful day in the office for me!

I'd say you finally found the best wheel for you - the S22 Pro !  It's been great for me as well.

Good to see you riding like an old hand. Maybe you'll make a video next time you venture off the reservation.

Edited by litewave

16 hours ago, Forwardnbak said:

Thanks for the update, minor delay on getting mine. soon though.The 11,900w is impressive. Looks like they underrated the motor just like the v13. Those last few jumps it looks like you are leaning back a little which is bad for the landing.(wheel spinning backwards) i have jumped my wheels a lot because of off road use and you really want the wheel spinning forward matching your ground speed on the landing, it makes for a much smoother landing. My 2 cents. You are probably overcompensating  because of your a little "gun shy" witch is understandable.

inmotion v13 at 200psi on the shocks, zero damping, 35psi cold in the 40psi max knobby. combine weight me and the wheel, 300 pounds. 35/40=.85 

.85x397(max load)=339

using the motorcycle calculator of 1.2 x 300= 360, so i'm dangerously close to sidewall deflection wobbles on hard braking. but it's not an issue because my pavement distance is hardly anything and i'm just mindful the tire is deflated for offroad.

this is padless riding over very rough terrain btw. just manipulting the wheel with the balls and insteps of my feet.

8CEBE5F6-FA57-40A3-9A03-9265B109374D.thumb.jpeg.05cfea59558d0506f807edce40a5fcc4.jpeg

Edited by novazeus

4 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Thanks for the update, minor delay on getting mine. soon though.The 11,900w is impressive. Looks like they underrated the motor just like the v13. Those last few jumps it looks like you are leaning back a little which is bad for the landing.(wheel spinning backwards) i have jumped my wheels a lot because of off road use and you really want the wheel spinning forward matching your ground speed on the landing, it makes for a much smoother landing. My 2 cents. You are probably overcompensating  because of your a little "gun shy" witch is understandable.

always  learning :) 

You hit the nail on the head hey, I wasn't feeling great about it on the day and looking at the footage I can see I am leaning back hesitating the landing. I guess I was still expecting to face plant.

I also added 1degree lean backwards on the wheel before  i started so that didn't help. Leaning in the air has a much bigger effect than the v13. 

I think also that I had no assists and full hard pedals meant it was more reactive than I have my other wheels set. My pads were also way back. 

Basically a piss poor demonstration :)

Today I cleaned it all shiny - to start our relationship fresh.

Added shim plates, shifted the pads and keen to go again. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

Basically a piss poor demonstration

No, i enjoyed the footage and i would be hesitant as well after the dipping.

1 hour ago, Forwardnbak said:

Added shim plates, shifted the pads and keen to go again. 

Nice i have never run the v13 with the shims, so looking forward to your feedback on that as well. Thanks for all of your time, riding,recording,editing as well as your feedback.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

No, i enjoyed the footage and i would be hesitant as well after the dipping.

Nice i have never run the v13 with the shims, so looking forward to your feedback on that as well. Thanks for all of your time, riding,recording,editing as well as your feedback.

Thanks for the support Punxatawneyjoe :) appreciate your comments. Still loving EUC! Keeping me fit and healthy and still enjoying all wheels. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, novazeus said:

shot with an iphone. raw.

Cool video, thanks for sharing. What would have made it just a little cooler would have been if it was in higher resolution and if we could have seen your shadow dancing to the music on top of the wheel...:D

37 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Cool video, thanks for sharing. What would have made it just a little cooler would have been if it was in higher resolution and if we could have seen your shadow dancing to the music on top of the wheel...:D

take hours uploading that using at&t crap wireless.

i was amazed of how well the v13 suspension works.

the iphone is just strapped to my ankle. 

y'all do this for grins. this is my job. i don't have to video it, but in case the irs doesn't understand why i write off these tools, the evidence is on youtube. if a rancher sees this, he'll understand. very handy for surveillance. learning curve is high.

all i need is the waist trimmer belt inside out, but omg, i would love the pedal hanger moved forward an inch or so. i practically fall off the front trying to get pedal leverage. why euc manufacturers always center the pedals. 

another reason i'm buying another s22. king song at least made theirs adjustable. down and forward. brilliant!

i'm in no hurry to change out these knobbies either. they work great on my mowed and rolled paths. 

B7F2D675-25AC-4A5C-9B59-E68FE7E18B45.thumb.jpeg.56ce8b2307660e3c741bcba7730c7e12.jpeg

Edited by novazeus