THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

7 hours ago, Robse said:

it seems to be running on rails for you ;-) , the only thing you need is a system to charge from the catenary while riding.... but now be careful not to get bitten by a crazy car.  The traffic you are showing here is complete madness - 10 minutes and you have witnessed at least +25 violations of all normal traffic rules.   Take care of yourself:)

ema2.jpg

ema3.jpg

Riding here is really a mess, but i'm the good guy, trust me this is nothing crazy, just riding defensively and stay away from cars ;)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EMA said:

Riding here is really a mess, but i'm the good guy, trust me this is nothing crazy, just riding defensively and stay away from cars ;)

Man you have humongous balls to be riding in Rome!  Good on you brother!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, varamontelo said:

I tried in old center Rome with paving stone a raining day, ouf.

cobblestone+rain is a dead trap, you can slip while walking :roflmao:

• Like 1

This video (from the ever great FortNine Youtube channel) is about motorcycles, but it applies to EUCs just the same.

Also at the end, some nice explanation on how tire shape influences turning, which might be interesting for those who tried different tires or who are looking for tires for specific turning behavior.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Cette vidéo (de la toujours géniale chaîne Youtube FortNine) concerne les motos, mais elle s'applique tout de même aux EUC.

À la fin également, une belle explication sur la façon dont la forme des pneus influence le virage, ce qui pourrait être intéressant pour ceux qui ont essayé différents pneus ou qui recherchent des pneus pour un comportement de virage spécifique.

Saw on the forum, feb 10th.

6 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

It's cool but looks super bulky, Other companies make 2wd hunting e bikes that are less bulky.

I took a short ride on one. Liked the low COG. Almost like a trials bike. Pricey, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I was totally cringing watching the motorcycle rider at 2:29 with her feet off the pegs the entire time. Good way to loose a foot.

Haven't you tried riding like that? It feels like you are not wearing any pants in public..

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, techyiam said:

@Forwardnbak

Will you be making a comparison video between the V14 and Lynx for street riding?

I would to hear your thoughts on that, excluding speed demon fast type of riding. 

For sure I can do that. 
I have been really enjoying both on the street actually. They are both so zippy, fun and versatile. I’ll try to get out and do it asap.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2024 at 5:07 AM, EMA said:

Looks alot like here in Baltimore.  We play tag with the busses and play-harass the people in the cars.  They love us.  :D 

Closer to home I ride much faster for commuting (52 daily with a Master, waiting on a EB GT to get 70 mph capability this spring).  

Had a very nice ride tonight though it was super muddy.  I would have face-planted at 0:49 without that knobby:

And then the crick splashes are fun too.  

• Like 1