THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

During the jump, the wheel slows down then turns in reverse, this is not reassuring for me, but fortunately you have experience to master the return to the ground.
The video is well produced, useful information, an enjoyable presentation. :)

On 4/3/2024 at 10:59 AM, novazeus said:

i'm playing with studio muting sections to allow viewing in countries that don't allow it. 

i plan on doing all my wheels on the same path, without any music playing in the background. that way u can hear the motors and suspensions working. 

lately it's been windy and hopefully they'll be some calmer mornings and afternoons to get some good wheel audio.

i'm no expert rider and i'm almost 70. u can tell by my driving which wheel drives the easiest.

So having ridden both the V13 and the lynx which suspension would you say is better?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

So having ridden both the V13 and the lynx which suspension would you say is better?

between the s22 diy pro with 750 pound coil michelin 80/90 r14 pilot street 2 at 45psi, the s22 pro with 900 pound coil with micheln 90/90 r14 city grip 2 at 40psi , inmotion v13 with 200psi in the shocks and 90/80 r16 city grip 2 at 40 psi, inmotion v13 stock knobbys one at 180psi and the other at 200psi, the lynxes both bone stock except for the pedal lowering thing and removing all the stuff i don't use, and the settings and preload all off, tires at 36 psi now(i had them both at 38psi, but checking today cold, they were both at 33psi, so be sure to check ur tire pressure, i might need to preventative slime these soft stock knobbys. 

and here's the answer u probably don't want, there is no clear winner, but today i rode a bunch, the 66lb then the 70lb and as they were shipped, for my terrain, at 185 rider weight, i prefer the 70lb lynx over the 66lb. both bottom out but the 70 not as often. bottoming out is what bounces my feet off the pedals. 

the 66lb is less harsh on the smoother paths, but sucks when i hit a hole. 

so here i can pick 98% harsh ride and 2% bottoming out or 90% plush and 10% bottoming out. haha, depends on my mood.

trust me, i'm all about making them better on the ranch. 

i have a shipping label from hou and when my parts get here, they'll be amazing!

pss, it does seem to be that i prefer the harsher suspension and not bottoming out as often.

and in the v13's defense, even before installing these new parts fron hou, i can maneuver the v13's quite well. i do pefer the michelin over the stock knobbys, but no hurry to change any tires right now. 

i will say the super soft 267pouhd max loading do give u a sense of security when cornering on dirt, until they slip and u tumble like i did a couple of days ago. i'd prefer a better tire but i can make these do. if i get a third lynx, it might be my tire model.

7FC7083F-6275-4FBF-A991-C063D512C546.thumb.jpeg.0c75f80cd24775396a1bed931f3cd23e.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, novazeus said:

between the s22 diy pro with 750 pound coil michelin 80/90 r14 pilot street 2 at 45psi, the s22 pro with 900 pound coil with micheln 90/90 r14 city grip 2 at 40psi , inmotion v13 with 200psi in the shocks and 90/80 r16 city grip 2 at 40 psi, inmotion v13 stock knobbys one at 180psi and the other at 200psi, the lynxes both bone stock except for the pedal lowering thing and removing all the stuff i don't use, and the settings and preload all off, tires at 36 psi now(i had them both at 38psi, but checking today cold, they were both at 33psi, so be sure to check ur tire pressure, i might need to preventative slime these soft stock knobbys. 

and here's the answer u probably don't want, there is no clear winner, but today i rode a bunch, the 66lb then the 70lb and as they were shipped, for my terrain, at 185 rider weight, i prefer the 70lb lynx over the 66lb. both bottom out but the 70 not as often. bottoming out is what bounces my feet off the pedals. 

the 66lb is less harsh on the smoother paths, but sucks when i hit a hole. 

so here i can pick 98% harsh ride and 2% bottoming out or 90% plush and 10% bottoming out. haha, depends on my mood.

trust me, i'm all about making them better on the ranch. 

i have a shipping label from hou and when my parts get here, they'll be amazing!

7FC7083F-6275-4FBF-A991-C063D512C546.thumb.jpeg.0c75f80cd24775396a1bed931f3cd23e.jpeg

I'm going to upgrade to suspension this year so it is now between a begode Master from Ewheels or a v13 pro from amazon. The tire change on the master looks a whole lot easier on the master ngl but the inmotion is complete out the box so there is that

45 minutes ago, onewheelkoregro said:

I'm going to upgrade to suspension this year so it is now between a begode Master from Ewheels or a v13 pro from amazon. The tire change on the master looks a whole lot easier on the master ngl but the inmotion is complete out the box so there is that

great price but amazon wanted sales tax. 

get it from jason and u will have warranty. he's got the pro evidently cheaper without sales tax and free seat and kickstand. 

not a jumping wheel, but offroad and onroad can't be beat. 

and this tire looks good on the pro.

https://www.ewheels.com/product/inmotion-v13/

i'll be 70 in a few days if i make it and i can do this on my v13's.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WheelGoodTime said:

I made a video for the beginners who are thinking about what their first EUC should be 🙂

From all of those - I would take A2 as my one and only wheel any day of the week, for all my riding future. :D No outgrowing or anything. Perfect small 30-40kmh commuter wheel. 

But i choose ks18xl and will be sticking to it's performance wheels. Down the line i will buy something smaller/lighter someday. (When that wheel will be made.) :D 

• Like 1

post this here too because the veteran page is hidden.

update, i calibrated the wheel per ewheels support and the problem seems to have gone away.

Edited by novazeus