THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

25 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I thought Sumo was a two rider event. :popcorn:

48679066801_99aa58ef12_b.jpg

He forgot to take his KS18XL and did that extra 1mile too far. 🤔😉

Or just testing prototype carry bag to sell at the LA EUC games. The KS18XL not expected to fit 😜

Or he went on a diet to get more milage pr charge and avoid throttling, so a bit hard to spot. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

On 9/3/2019 at 10:49 AM, Marty Backe said:

Here are some highlights from our 30-mile ride in the back country of the Angeles National Forest. With @Rama Douglas, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Dave U, and @maltocs

The scenery on this ride was spectacular! Great camera work and editing! I thought everyone rode very skillfully. I could never ride at those speeds with the confidence you guys have on those rough trails. 20:39 did the downhill portion charge @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" 's wheel? 21:33 That backwards riding was so good, at first I thought you put in reversed footage as a prank!

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Excelllent Stephen, really appreciate you taking the time to do these vids. I'm really liking the live, bare bones, thoughts straight out your head commentary. Even suggesting the Zeds days may be numbered for you now! Wow!

Thanks very much , I can't say I'm a natural at talking off the cuff lol , but i did enjoy people's videos and still do  when people post reviews or general uploads ,as long as people enjoy some of the content that makes me happy plus i enjoy doing them especially when it's raining and i can't ride my wheel 😁

I'll give it time before i think about selling my beloved Z10 ,,,, thought I'd never say that 🙁

Thanks 👍

5 hours ago, stephen said:

Just another view of the skate part . Like i said before the hills arnt big just showing how effortless the ks16x handles the humps 

Great job riding capturing and editing!  Curious ...while editing do you hold onto your Ipad while your body spins around to maintain yourself in the frame or do you use a swivel stool? 

My wife laughs at me when I go through the gyrations. 

Edited by Rehab1

1 hour ago, Creative Nomad said:

I've been riding the Inmotion 10 for just under a year now and just recently decided to follow Inmotion on social media. However, I had to do a double take when I saw that Inmotion had posted a picture of me riding!  It seems like a member of the public saw me, took the shot, then sent it to them. Considering I love my wheel so much I decided to make a little commercial- Groundhog Day style for the Inmotion V10. Hope you guys like it and subscribe to the channel for more EUC content :D

Next level filming here :cheers:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Here is some hill climbing practice from the other day.
I really struggled to get up. Maybe one day I will try it again with MSX. Have failed that hill quite a few times before.

Watching the angle of the pedals to the ground really demonstrates the steepness of that hill. The MCM5 would climb that without even slowing down :D

And yeah, it doesn't count unless you also go down the hill :)

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Enjoying a Southern California sunset ride with the Nikola

Ooooh marty backe I'm so jealous it would be a dream to ride where you ride maybe i should get on a plane and ride with you for a week in October i just need a wheel though 😌😊😊😊

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:15 AM, Unventor said:

He forgot to take his KS18XL and did that extra 1mile too far. 🤔😉

Or just testing prototype carry bag to sell at the LA EUC games. The KS18XL not expected to fit 😜

Or he went on a diet to get more milage pr charge and avoid throttling, so a bit hard to spot. 

Or... He was still in "hair and make-up"...

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 7:48 AM, Marty Backe said:

Watching the angle of the pedals to the ground really demonstrates the steepness of that hill. The MCM5 would climb that without even slowing down :D

And yeah, it doesn't count unless you also go down the hill :)

Yes one day I will still have to get an MCM5 for some crazy hill climbing fun!

Haha nooooo... going down is so scary!

• Like 1