THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 hours ago, n2eus said:

Fourth (final) episode in the series.  Fifteen Southern California electric unicycle riders toured through Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, California.  This fun group ride was organized by @Freewheeler.

0:36 My favorite wheeler in this group: the young guy in the blue helmet! I liked seeing the other young guy on the Ninebot too!

@Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" Do you have a link for these cool flag shoes? 

KlineFlagShoes2.jpg

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Like 1

@stephenLoved that. Brought back so many memories as I haven't been to Blackpool in quite a number of years now. I remember me and my best mate had fast motorbikes at the time, and we'd be sat in his kitchen here in Manchester, and he'd say "shall we nip to Blackpool and get some fish and chips?" :D And off we'd go....no speed cameras then though, so we were there in a jiffy :)

If you had a quid for every person that turned their head to check out what you were riding, you could buy every EUC on the market! :D I don't think I have ever seen that many pushbikes together in once place before in this country either....amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrovertigo said:

@stephenLoved that. Brought back so many memories as I haven't been to Blackpool in quite a number of years now. I remember me and my best mate had fast motorbikes at the time, and we'd be sat in his kitchen here in Manchester, and he'd say "shall we nip to Blackpool and get some fish and chips?" :D And off we'd go....no speed cameras then though, so we were there in a jiffy :)

If you had a quid for every person that turned their head to check out what you were riding, you could buy every EUC on the market! :D I don't think I have ever seen that many pushbikes together in once place before in this country either....amazing!

That's what i still do now if it's a nice day we say come on let's go to Blackpool for an ice cream ( hardcore😁)  

Yes you do get some looks and a lot of ,wooah what's that, cool man, look at him and WTF😁 , which is what i did when i first seen one 🤪

Weather was nice and had a lovely ride , no cars allowed,police say nothing and everyone's enjoying themselves 👍

It is crazy bike wise 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

@Rama Douglas I think you hit @Marty Backe 's head harder than you realized. Something went haywire in his brain, and now all he thinks about are EUCs!!

:laughbounce2:

Little late for that. I think he's been all about EUC since long before I came into the picture...😜

Edited by Rama Douglas

On 8/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, Rama Douglas said:

On 8/27/2019 at 2:13 PM, Jon Stern said:

I can't believe the lack of protection being worn here. Someone could get a nasty jab to the head with those over-sized Q-Tips!

😜

On 8/28/2019 at 1:16 AM, Rama Douglas said:

We're only trying I knock each other off balance, not kill each other...😂

Good thing you decided on a different weapon and edited out the initial combat scene. ;)

48643469221_7e66c669e8_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

Not the same but I have carried my daughter on my feet.  She was 12 and her unicycle went flat.  She rode on my feet and my son carried her unicycle.  Not the most comfortable ride but we got to the end.

I might add that it was a ride around Uluru.  Might be the first family of five to complete the trip on EUC's.

Edited by Traveller
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

Seeing people be amazing and riding with one foot got me thinking.....has anybody tried riding with two people, one each side using one foot? I would imagine it is impossible, but surely someone has tried??

Not impossible at all. My GF and I did some practices. We are not ready for prime time yet. I want her first to get all the "basics" right. In an orderly fashion.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@Mike SacristanSo when you ask for battery level or distance, the bose is picking up the information from the app on your phone? 

Correct! Darknessbot has Siri shortcut integration for current distance, battery level and a few other shortcuts. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 11:16 PM, winterwheel said:

For something a little different, we had a presence at a downtown street event where they closed the main drag of our city to vehicles and gave it to pedestrians, cyclists, scooters, and anything else except car, motorcycles etc..You can see our booth (white canopy, a red wagon, cones and such at various points, and they got a nice wheel closeup of me slaloming through some cones as a bit of b-roll (37 secs in). At about the 27 second point where they say people 'scooted' they are actually showing one of our members giving a test ride to a kid.  We gave out nearly 100 demo rides today, and turned many people away because the line up was too long or we ran out of time at the end of the day. We used KS14D wheels for the demo rides.

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1764216

Cool, but it looks like the news coverage did not catch any EUCs.

RIDE IN THE ALSATIAN RIED

Subtitles in English

Wheelers are walking around Selestat to discover the joys of riding in the ried! With our gyroroues fully loaded, we set off into the geographical area around Selestat. From the Alsatian ried to the Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, we had the chance to travel about fifty kilometres together. 
A real alternative to the classic wine route, the ried trails are an exceptional playground for the most experienced wheelers. 
We warmly thank Stéphane for having found such a diversified career path that once again demonstrates the potential of electric micromobility. 

----

Les wheelers se baladent aux alentours de Selestat pour découvrir les joies du ride dans le ried ! Nos gyroroues chargés à bloc, nous nous sommes élancés dans la zone géographique autour de Selestat. Du ried alsacien jusqu'au Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, c'est une cinquantaine de kilomètres que nous avons eu la chance de parcourir tous ensemble. Véritable alternative au trajet classique de la route des vins, les pistes du ried sont un terrain de jeu exceptionnel pour les plus expérimentés des wheelers. On remercie chaleureusement Stéphane d'avoir su trouver un parcours aussi diversifié qui démontre une fois de plus le potentiel de la micromobilité électrique.

→ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/groups/weelersdalsace/

→ INSTAGRAM: 
https://www.instagram.com/les.wheelers.dalsace.asso/

→ MSN: 
(No, it's a fake ! )

• Like 3