THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 8/28/2019 at 4:20 AM, Retrovertigo said:

@Jean (nhut)Loved the video :) As an older member here, it was great seeing that old guy riding along with you all. I remember when I was first looking at buying an EUC or electric scooter, and so many people on various forums were saying you shouldn't buy one if you are over 30 years old!!! So fantastic to see him riding with you, and I love how he was dressed like he was ready to have a cup of tea and read the newspaper :) 

Thank you so much. Yes there is no time to do the monoroue besides we have regular retirees. The behind video we are with a person of years. I think it's great!

18 hours ago, Yannick Dlsr said:

RIDE IN THE ALSATIAN RIED

Subtitles in English

Wheelers are walking around Selestat to discover the joys of riding in the ried! With our gyroroues fully loaded, we set off into the geographical area around Selestat. From the Alsatian ried to the Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, we had the chance to travel about fifty kilometres together. 
A real alternative to the classic wine route, the ried trails are an exceptional playground for the most experienced wheelers. 
We warmly thank Stéphane for having found such a diversified career path that once again demonstrates the potential of electric micromobility. 

----

Les wheelers se baladent aux alentours de Selestat pour découvrir les joies du ride dans le ried ! Nos gyroroues chargés à bloc, nous nous sommes élancés dans la zone géographique autour de Selestat. Du ried alsacien jusqu'au Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, c'est une cinquantaine de kilomètres que nous avons eu la chance de parcourir tous ensemble. Véritable alternative au trajet classique de la route des vins, les pistes du ried sont un terrain de jeu exceptionnel pour les plus expérimentés des wheelers. On remercie chaleureusement Stéphane d'avoir su trouver un parcours aussi diversifié qui démontre une fois de plus le potentiel de la micromobilité électrique.

→ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/groups/weelersdalsace/

→ INSTAGRAM: 
https://www.instagram.com/les.wheelers.dalsace.asso/

→ MSN: 
(No, it's a fake ! )

That was a beautiful route for EUC riding! I liked the drone views! Thank you for the English subtitles!

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@stephenis it my poor memory, or are there a lot less fancy lights along the promenade than there used to be a few years back?

They have allot of lights, yes not like they used to have but they have more in certain places than others , more lights would of made my footage clearer😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoberAce said:

Crazy video he rides the 16x better than any of his other wheels tbh,, and 49kph over sandy gravel 😬 great video of how the characteristics of the wheel works ,, great video

10 minutes ago, stephen said:

So received my ks16x just now 😁 

To impatient to set anything up so thought I'd do something different .a no messing straight out of the box test , I'll do proper videos later 

Looks good @stephenglad you like it :)

We gotta meet up with @PogArt Artur once I have a new wheel.

Just now, stephen said:

Definitely,, how long is that 😁

I've just about got enough to buy a KS18XL so I'm looking at ordering one in about 2 weeks.

I'm lost without a wheel so I have been very tempted to buy a slightly cheaper V10F now but have decided to hang on just a while longer and get the wheel I want. I do like the V10F but think the KS will be better for my needs.

Guest PogArt Artur
37 minutes ago, stephen said:

So received my ks16x just now 😁 

To impatient to set anything up so thought I'd do something different .a no messing straight out of the box test , I'll do proper videos later 

Only been on it 10 minutes ,, what can i say but WOW,, FEELS LOVELY,, i know it's only a short one but here's the video , it's now on my 5amp charger and I'll do the speed settings but i want it full battery to really test it ,, tyre feels great btw

It definitely has the feeling of been a good trial/woods EUC feels so nimble and sets off so quick and I've not even tried yet😊

Sorry about the editing i didn't do any,, nothing prepared 😁😂 just straight out the box and ride 👍

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Safe Riding @stephen 😎😎😎

23 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

I've just about got enough to buy a KS18XL so I'm looking at ordering one in about 2 weeks.

I'm lost without a wheel so I have been very tempted to buy a slightly cheaper V10F now but have decided to hang on just a while longer and get the wheel I want. I do like the V10F but think the KS will be better for my needs.

You'd love the 16x tbh I've ridden the xl the 16x is way better , it's sturdy like the 18xl but more nimble and faster acceleration,, speedyfeet might have them in stock if he's any left

Edited by stephen

11 minutes ago, stephen said:

You'd love the 16x tbh I've ridden the xl the 16x is way better , it's sturdy like the 18xl but more nimble and faster acceleration,, speedyfeet might have them in stock if he's any left

Thanks, I want an 18" wheel this time tho :)

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Here are some highlights from our 30-mile ride in the back country of the Angeles National Forest. With @Rama Douglas, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Dave U, and @maltocs

Great video. Thanks for the memories! I guess you can safely call a 30 minute video a "highlights" video when the ride was a grueling 6 hours (in 90F+ heat) :w00t2: October will be MUCH nicer but not any less beautiful. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, maltocs said:

Great video. Thanks for the memories! I guess you can safely call a 30 minute video a "highlights" video when the ride was a grueling 6 hours (in 90F+ heat) :w00t2: October will be MUCH nicer but not any less beautiful. 

:D

Grueling? You said this was a walk in the park and that your body didn't feel anything. So you didn't feel even a tiny bit sore the next day?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stephen said:

Only been on it 10 minutes ,, what can i say but 

Man, you own the only 3 wheels I have ever wanted. I only have one of them. How on earth would I decide between them now...as I would never be able to afford all 3 😭

Well done though mate, happy for you. You must have all bases covered now 👍🤗

• Like 1