THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 minute ago, Planemo said:

Man, you own the only 3 wheels I have ever wanted. I only have one of them. How on earth would I decide between them now...as I would never be able to afford all 3 😭

Well done though mate, happy for you. You must have all bases covered now 👍🤗

Yeah i like my wheels but tbh I'll be riding the ks16x for a while until the speed acceleration novelty wears off , it sure is fun it makes me smile 😊😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

:D

Grueling? You said this was a walk in the park and that your body didn't feel anything. So you didn't feel even a tiny bit sore the next day?

My lower back was sore but my legs were ready for the Olympic triple jump! Weak back, strong legs, can't have everything. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stephen said:

Yeah i like my wheels but tbh I'll be riding the ks16x for a while until the speed acceleration novelty wears off , it sure is fun it makes me smile 😊😊

I think you're experiencing the euphoria of your first (?) powerful 16-inch wheel. I can't believe the 16X accelerates any faster that the old ACM2 or Tesla. Given it's light weight and very powerful motor, the Tesla is probably still the fastest accelerating wheel out there.

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

the Tesla is probably still the fastest accelerating wheel out there.

I have ridden the tesla for a short distance but its still not got the comfyness of the 16x ,the tyre,the smoothness and the shape suits me because im a big lump so i like the bigger euc 😁  

I did love my ks16s i only sold that because of range and it was a little small, the 16x even with it been heavy it still feels like i can throw it about like the 16s , must be the wheel size that does that to me , I've had a blast today and thrown it around bends and quick corners with quick accelerations, I'll do some videos when i get time 👍 thanks

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, stephen said:

Having watched your vid I think the 16X takes it over the MSX for me, given I dont want big speed.

Its great to hear your spoken feelings rather than a simple soundtracked vid, especially from a long term fellow Z10 rider. It sounds like you feel the KS has stolen some DNA (fun) from the Z, but without the one and only thing that tires (no pun) me on the Z - the camber issue. We both know you can 'get used to it' but as someone on this forum once said, the sign of a good wheel is that it should be natural/neutral. I dont think the Z is, and is why I didnt feel happy handing my old Z6 to my daughter. She loved it until she came to uneven asphalt.

I look foward to your further thoughts and vids on the 16X 👍

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I have ridden the tesla for a short distance but its still not got the comfyness of the 16x ,the tyre,the smoothness and the shape suits me because im a big lump so i like the bigger euc 😁  

I did love my ks16s i only sold that because of range and it was a little small, the 16x even with it been heavy it still feels like i can throw it about like the 16s , must be the wheel size that does that to me , I've had a blast today and thrown it around bends and quick corners with quick accelerations, I'll do some videos when i get time 👍 thanks

I was only addressing your comments about acceleration, not comfyness :)

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
9 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

Not long now R2, a new wheel is in sight. :)

I can't wait, I really miss not having one at the moment 

I bet you miss it 😁

I would 😎

It seems our friend @stephen is happy like child, seeing his first 10min ride 😁😁😁

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Thought I'd go to the skate park on my ks16x  , really good fun, it handles excellent  i know the slopes are not that long but they are steep-ish  but what i am trying to say here is that there's no effort at all it's like riding on the flat going up them , your feet stay flat and it just climbs with ease ,the 16x has power there as soon as you demand it. I need to find some big hills 👍

Even going to the park this thing shifts  upto 25mph in no time, it's so stable, the ride is smooth and i mean smooth I've never been so satisfied , I'm that impressed I'm thinking of selling my msx and z10 this wheel has everything    ,i hope kingsong change the limit throttle because 25mph is a nice steady pace on this wheel , can't believe how impressed i am , i think my other wheels may have to go ,ks16x,,, it's got both 😊😊

But i will buy another ,id love the nikola 100v 2100wh but the nikola shape i don't like 🙁

I'm down to 11 Stephen :D

Now after saying everyone needs multiple wheels, why would you go selling your other two? I don't believe that you'll sell the MSX once you experience speed throttling on the 16X on one of your looong rides :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Now after saying everyone needs multiple wheels, why would you go selling your other two? I don't believe that you'll sell the MSX once you experience speed throttling on the 16X on one of your looong rides :)

Only if the bloody sun would stay out ,, had to come back after an hour because of rain ☹️ I'm not getting chance for a long ride ☹️ night had chance to get the battery down

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

But you forget the super joy before the throttle kicks in... And the continous joy after, not all joy are speed related. 😊

Should you go a bit too far the trolley is a joy to to operate. It is so great balanced. It might be good on KS18L/XL but this it a new level up. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, stephen said:

2nd test on the ks16x fully charged to 84v and protection worn😊

Good show. I don’t mind a little wobble when I ride. But the KS18L seems to be more self-healing if I just relax. I guess the new wheel tensness make me ride slower and the wobble is felt more and frequent. 

Just a question. In you video I see you change speed a lot. So to me it isn't about top speed. It is more how you can ride and the sensation /feeling. 

What do you think @stephen

29 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Good show. I don’t mind a little wobble when I ride. But the KS18L seems to be more self-healing if I just relax. I guess the new wheel tensness make me ride slower and the wobble is felt more and frequent. 

Just a question. In you video I see you change speed a lot. So to me it isn't about top speed. It is more how you can ride and the sensation /feeling. 

What do you think @stephen

I'm now riding in experience mode wobble has disappeared I'll probably move back to soft mode when i fancy a change in riding style

I  ride fast and slow i just like the feeling ,,no rules,, i love to carve i love to accelerate i like a bit of top speed , that's why I'm liking the 16x it has a bit of everything,,, and it does it nicely,,

I just like the general feeling of Euc's 😁

• Like 1