The Photo Thread

SlowMo

22 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

What's the story behind this place?

That’s what’s leftover from an old barracks called Portikus. Built in 1730, mostly destroyed in WW2.

The shield with the axes on the right show that this was the Armory.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

That’s what’s leftover from an old barracks called Portikus. Built in 1730, mostly destroyed in WW2.

The shield with the axes on the right show that this was the Armory.

Nice. It's cool that they've left it as a 'artifact' of history for people to visit. I have visions some day of visiting Germany (I'm half German).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Well just don’t plan to ride an EUC here in Germany cause we are criminals. :ph34r:

Maybe they'll be lenient with me since I'm a tourist :D

And I can use you as a reference :rolleyes:

• Like 3

On 2/17/2020 at 3:22 AM, Rehab1 said:

Photos of my new fire and light act I’m working on. Give me a few weeks. Yes those are real flames :furious: hooked up to a hand held remote I built. :)

49546027622_d33b1fe180_b.jpg

49546027657_01efe883a8_b.jpg

Hmmm a dislocated shoulder is one thing, but burn damage is just a different league 

I have done both, I don't think fire goes well with EUC. If I am not mistakem, this system use vaporised oil ejected into the air and ignited, right? And it never gets burned 100%, so oil on floor and EUC?

:eff006f726::popcorn::shock2:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Unventor said:

If I am not mistakem, this system use vaporised oil ejected into the air and ignited, right? And it never gets burned 100%, so oil on floor and EUC?

Sorry for the short answer and appreciate your concern.  The units use auto starting fluid so there is no residue. I’ll have to post a photo of the assembly.  

38 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

@gr8ps is on the far right, standing. @RayRay is dead center. @Mike Petrogeorge is in the orange vest @Barry Palmatier is right behind Nick in the red/orange long sleeve shirt. @Brand Don is in between Barry and Gr8ps. That should be everyone except for the two surrounding Ray. Not sure if they are on the forum.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 1