The Photo Thread

SlowMo

Went for a short ride on the Tesla today in freezing weather, snow had melted the night before and there were just some rare splotches of ice that were easily avoidable.

For the past few days my Tesla had been giving me the 3 beeps at 22-24 mph even at 80-90% battery. I thought maybe it was the colder weather or maybe an imbalance in the battery packs....and I figured that was the top speed I was gonna have for a while. Well...oops I accidentally went 30-31 mph without even realizing it (never once got the 80% warning beeps). And I wasn't expecting to go over 20 mph on this trip so I didn't fully gear up, I know I know *dumb idea*

But yea I'm impressed every time I ride this EUC with how smooth and effortless it seems, never have to fight it or feel it struggle. It's always a joy to ride, Gotway really knocked it out of the park with this model. I know I'm lucky to have avoided the first run problems the Tesla had, but now I'd recommend this model to anyone who wants a solid all around wheel.

Screenshot_2020-02-09-10-20-24.thumb.png.fa6730941fcd1addeb487573a77cb2f0.png

Edited by tenofnine

7 hours ago, travsformation said:

The day I've been waiting for for the past 3 weeks... Bye-bye sling! :D

photo-2020-02-14-12-41-26.jpg

Congratulations! :cheers: You should sign the infamous sling and sell it on Ebay. ;) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

With the new Gotway MSP

IMG_1215

Hi Marty, 

I'm trying to decide my next wheel after playing with the Monster V3 84v 2400wh, I really want a MSX, should I get the MSX 84v 1600wh or MSX 100v 1860wh or wait for the MSP 100v 1800wh?

Please give me your advice.

Thanks

Peter Q

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Peter Q said:

Hi Marty, 

I'm trying to decide my next wheel after playing with the Monster V3 84v 2400wh, I really want a MSX, should I get the MSX 84v 1600wh or MSX 100v 1860wh or wait for the MSP 100v 1800wh?

Please give me your advice.

Thanks

Peter Q

Wait, you had the 100v 1860wh MSX? I thought you had only sent it back to get a new control board?

From the very little MSP riding that I've done, it's a big improvement in power over my 84-volt MSX. I can tell the difference immediately. I don't have a sense of the difference between the 100-volt MSX and this MSP. Clearly the MSX is faster, but if that's not your thing, the MSP may be the wheel to get. The lights look killer and I love having speakers on my wheel.

The big test is how much power it has on the hills. I'll be testing that next week.

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Wait, you had the 100v 1860wh MSX? I thought you had only sent it back to get a new control board?

From the very little MSP riding that I've done, it's a big improvement in power over my 84-volt MSX. I can tell the difference immediately. I don't have a sense of the difference between the 100-volt MSX and this MSP. Clearly the MSX is faster, but if that's not your thing, the MSP may be the wheel to get. The lights look killer and I love having speakers on my wheel.

The big test is how much power it has on the hills. I'll be testing that next week.

Hi Marty, I did send the MSX back to Ewheels , but those replacement boards keep dying after few minutes, so I paid more to replaced a Monster V3 , but I still want a MSX, I am thinking a MSP, just need it can go 30 mph and with more torque, with no oscillation. I am looking forward to your mountain test result.

Thanks

Peter Q

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Q said:

Hi Marty, I did send the MSX back to Ewheels , but those replacement boards keep dying after few minutes, so I paid more to replaced a Monster V3 , but I still want a MSX, I am thinking a MSP, just need it can go 30 mph and with more torque, with no oscillation. I am looking forward to your mountain test result.

Thanks

Peter Q

Sadly, this early production model has the oscillation.

But I personally know a couple guys in San Diego who got new boards from EWheels and they've been happy. Not sure what the problem with yours was.

But more testing is forthcoming.

One thing that really jumps out to me is the new headlight. Oh My God. It's a searchlight, brighter than any other wheel in existence. I was shocked when I rode it tonight.

• Like 3