The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Aw :cry2: thanks!  I'm still around, just in lurker mode :ph34r:.  I haven't been keeping up with the latest, but it's better for me since I can't ride in the snowy conditions here.  I'm not like those hardy Edmontonians!  :w00t2:  Hope everyone is doing well and having a good time!

Yay it is alive... :clap3:

But.. No pictures with comments? Or t-shirt designs? :blink1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Hey Hunka! Great to hear from you! Glad you’re at least enjoying the snow. ;)

49621164993_3717eb94ed_b.jpg

Is that a deflated @Hunka Hunka Burning Love?

Looks almost as a ballon you let go and it wush about landing deflated on the ground. 😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Is that a deflated @Hunka Hunka Burning Love?

Looks almost as a ballon you let go and it wush about landing deflated on the ground. 😉

I have never seen Hunka. Do you have a photo? I believe the Canadian government has him in a witness protection program. Even my FBI contacts can’t locate a mug shot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rehab1 said:

I have never seen Hunka. Do you have a photo? I believe the Canadian government has him in a witness protection program. Even my FBI contacts can’t locate a mug shot. 

Well that is why I was surprised too. On the other hand you don't see much of a person in that picture anyway. And it was more ment as a joke too. 

2 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

My new EUC Bodyguard from Roll.nz for the MSX.

It's funny how this body guard really makes it look like a Monster.

Unfortunately I don't think I could used this body guard because it would interfere with the use of Powerpads. 

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

it would interfere with the use of Powerpads

It definitely does. I ripped all my pads off. And it does look like a monster. I'll be experimenting with different kuji/power pads both under and over the cover to see what works best. But no pads is no fun.

I'm also going to be testing out how this cover works as a daily commuter and having to use the trolley handle. 

Lastly I'll be looking at how the seat works with the cover.

The cover might end up being a off-road insurance policy more than a "leave it on always" type of thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

It definitely does. I ripped all my pads off. And it does look like a monster. I'll be experimenting with different kuji/power pads both under and over the cover to see what works best. But no pads is no fun.

I'm also going to be testing out how this cover works as a daily commuter and having to use the trolley handle. 

Lastly I'll be looking at how the seat works with the cover.

The cover might end up being a off-road insurance policy more than a "leave it on always" type of thing.

Might be possible to put pads on the cover via Vecro? Or even cutting holes in the bodyguard :o

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Might be possible to put pads on the cover via Vecro? Or even cutting holes in the bodyguard :o

I guess I should mention that the cover fit over all my power pads and kuji pads but the pedals wouldn't stay up and it didn't look very elegant. So I pulled them off. I'm thinking I might use dual lock sewn onto the bodyguard for the pads. If I ever take it off I can have another layer of dual lock on the shell so I can easily pull the pads off, take off the cover and put the pads back on. But we'll see.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

I guess I should mention that the cover fit over all my power pads and kuji pads but the pedals wouldn't stay up and it didn't look very elegant. So I pulled them off. I'm thinking I might use dual lock sewn onto the bodyguard for the pads. If I ever take it off I can have another layer of dual lock on the shell so I can easily pull the pads off, take off the cover and put the pads back on. But we'll see.

Exactly what I was thinking, and what I'm thinking of doing on my KS16X/Bodyguard.

33 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Mid-week ride for Julia and Felix (far left) who are visiting from Germany. They were able to rent EUC's from @Nevin@Tec-toyz.com for the month that they'll be here. With @Dave U, @Freewheeler, and Dan (I forget your forum handle Dan). Oh, and Haywood at the end :)

IMG_3189-HDR

People from Germany, nice one. :cheers:

Do you know where they are from?

Edited by RoadRunner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

People from Germany, nice one. :cheers:

Do you know where they are from?

If I remember correctly, Berlin. Julia said she's a fairly new member so maybe she'll see this picture and comment. They've been riding about a year and own 15-wheels :shock2: They are addicted big time.

They're going to be here until the 29th I believe, and are really enjoying being able to ride everywhere legally and not having to worry about the police.

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

My new bicycle seat mount for the Nikola

IMG_1295IMG_1293

Well that is something i want to see! Cause i have the same wheel and i want to put a seat on it!

I see that you flickr your shouts, how about that, i haven't used that service for like 10 years!?

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 1