THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

41 minutes ago, Sidewalk Enforcer said:

Whoa - I mean it's *just* a tire change vid but the video production quality is outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more from this guy.

I'm impressed! And I work with some amazing videography professionals like Abe Kislevitz (https://www.youtube.com/user/abekislevitz), so I see great videos at work all the time.

Edited by Jon Stern
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

I think the EUC companies could get easy extra money by offering more colors! Offer plain black or white the cheapest, and charge more for other colors.

If only it were that easy... King Song and Gotway both offer colour options for some of their models - but in such a niche market it becomes more difficult for the reseller. 

Take the KS-16S, which comes in matte black, gloss black, silver and white. It also has two different battery sizes. But as a reseller, can I afford to hold 8 different flavours hoping that each variant will appeal to someone?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jean (nhut) said:
Hello everyone!
Here is the walk of Monday, August 26, 2019 with our dean of 73 years, have a good time.

Merci! Thanks! Loved the backward seated!

Edited by pico

On 8/26/2019 at 12:10 PM, Kuji Rolls said:

Official Kingsong 16X Review

Excellent riding skills and video! That stair crash looked nasty:shock2: Could have gone much worse. I think you need a knobby tire, much better grip so the tire doesn't slip sideways so easily. Great to see the Afeez cameo!

• Upvote 1

@Jean (nhut)Loved the video :) As an older member here, it was great seeing that old guy riding along with you all. I remember when I was first looking at buying an EUC or electric scooter, and so many people on various forums were saying you shouldn't buy one if you are over 30 years old!!! So fantastic to see him riding with you, and I love how he was dressed like he was ready to have a cup of tea and read the newspaper :) 

9 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Man I really do wish I lived in the States sometimes :(

I definitely realize how lucky we are after chatting with riders in the UK. Trying my best to promote these vehicles to an international audience, and hopefully some day we can have EUCs and PEVs fully legalized everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/26/2019 at 3:10 AM, Kuji Rolls said:

Official Kingsong 16X Review

Dude! You're an amazing rider! But wazzup with you eating shit in that parking garage in like almost every video?!? Is that some kind of inside joke? (if so, genius!!!) Or is it really THAT slippery, and you just don't mind bailing w/o pads? LoL 😜

Edited by Rama Douglas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Dude! You're an amazing rider! But wazzup with you eating shit in that parking garage in like almost every video?!? Is that some kind of inside joke? (if so, genius!!!) Or is it really THAT slippery? LoL 😜

You can see the shine of the floow on the still picture of the video. I suspect some sort of floow treatment or epoxy to shields from oil of parked cars. That can be super slippery. The lean of his turns is very similar how the wheel would behave on ice or thin lay of dust. Fine grip until it catch you by surprise. 

That is why in winter time I try not to turn my leaning but use hip/feel pressure instead. By keeping weight center over the wheel you have less risk of the wheel sliding away under you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

You can see the shine of the floow on the still picture of the video. I suspect some sort of floow treatment or epoxy to shields from oil of parked cars. That can be super slippery. The lean of his turns is very similar how the wheel would behave on ice or thin lay of dust. Fine grip until it catch you by surprise. 

That is why in winter time I try not to turn my leaning but use hip/feel pressure instead. By keeping weight center over the wheel you have less risk of the wheel sliding away under you. 

I know it can certainly be slippery. And that's why I ask. Because, if you do it once, that would probably be enough to avoid it next time. And he ALWAYS bails in that garage in all his review vids. Leads me to believe it's a clever joke...🤔

• Like 2