THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@pico Have you ever counted how many Mten3 reverse spins you’ve accomplish before getting so dizzy you loose your balance?  If your game we can have a little competition. :) 

In fact the number of reverse spin is not really what limits me. The rate of spin does!

I filmed the video this morning and was actually highly disappointed by the porosity of the surface (my first time at this location). I was not ready to increase the tire pressure to compensate, no pump...

On a better surface I can perform a hyper fast, dizzying  "Shpounz"  for at least 5 turns... 

I will take your challenge soon ;)

Edited by pico
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, pico said:

On a better surface I can perform a hyper fast, dizzying  "Shpounz"  for at least 5 turns... 

I will take your challenge soon ;)

I think 5 is my max. It never ceases to amaze me how professional ice skaters maintain their equilibrium. 

Ok, just for fun but I’m sure you’ll take home the paper trophy. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pico said:

FYI only:   This is the "Shpounz" !

893967358_shpounz2.gif.729fce0fb6e5510d71e5545c807bea13.gif

Do you perform this’ Shpounz’ in reverse too? Is it called the ‘Rev-Shpounz’?

My reverse spins are just called ‘revomit’. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Do you perform this’ Shpounz’ in reverse too? Is it called the ‘Rev-Shpounz’?

Why are you exposing my secret maneuvers :crying:Now @trya is going to practice the ‘Rev-Shpounz’ too!  :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Rama Douglas You made the best videos of the Vegas Meetup so far! And you even made your own music for them!

Aw shucks. It wasn't me! 🤔 GoPro Quik software does most of the editing...(shhh) And older tunes...😎💜👽👊 But thx, Meep! 

Edited by Rama Douglas
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video.

Second EUC video from this guy. Nice afternoon/evening group ride through NYC, with some nice lighting. @houseofjob is part of the group if I'm not mistaken, also they hav a cat girl.

LOL, wow I'm guessing this caught a Google Alert filter?

Yes, we did an impromptu trip across the George Washington Bridge into Jersey for All-You-Can-Eat (and Charge) Korean BBQ. This is Da's (OG manual unicycle guy -turned KS18XL rider) video, and the cat girl goes by Kit E Weelz on FB.

Edited by houseofjob
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Aw shucks. It wasn't me! 🤔 GoPro Quik software does most of the editing...(shhh) And older tunes...😎💜👽👊 But thx, Meep! 

How did the add "The Jolly Rama" caption in the bottom?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Stern said:

How did the add "The Jolly Rama" caption in the bottom?

After GoPro's Quik app gets done with it, I edit anything else in an app called Power Director on my phone. It edits 4k on my phone. Pretty badass lil app. I pay $5/month for it to not have their logo in the edits...

Edited by Rama Douglas

8 hours ago, Unventor said:

Didn’t you order a KS16X? I have been waiting you to make some sweet videos like you always do. 

Speedyfeet said about 2 weeks for the 16x ,,,, fingers crossed,, thanks for the comment👍

22 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Flyboy10 Oh wow. Are you 100% sure it didn't get through the skin and you might need some shot? What about your pants? Ruined?

No holes in my pants, (first check in the video) so I kept riding. It started to hurt so I thought I'd take a closer look. Wish I had a 360 camera to see the dog actually bite me. Happened just outside of the frame. I'll keep an eye on it but I've had road rash that has done more damage.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Got bit by a dog today....

The thing that stresses me out the most.

The paths I do contain lots of people walking their dogs. Amazing how many don't have a leash while the owner clearly lacks control over his animal.