THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Here is some nice trail riding on the V10F with the newest Firmware 2.28. Its here that the Comfort Ride setting also shines. Hilly trails with fast acceleration and stopping or turning in tight sandy conditions with a possibility of injury should one veer off the trail and the cliff. 

I could use some preset advice from the younger for the video lighting fixes I used. Its a little washed out in places... but still

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be riding some of the trails. Me smells a hypocrite :D

10 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

A few of the historic sights in Salem , Massachusetts plus a bike path.

Love the turquoise colour of your Monster! Good video.

33 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

V10F vs. V8 vs. KS14D 

Performance Test:  Braking & Drag Race

Video credit: TheTopher

I believe trying to break hard at tiltback results in less breaking-power.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edddeus said:

turquoise colour of your Monster! 

After riding in the rain or along really wet trails a few times I would lightly use a wet sponge to remove the grime......and  the blue paint progressively was removed along with the grime.

?

Edited by Bob Eisenman

19 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

A few of the historic sights in Salem , Massachusetts plus a bike path.

Your backpack straps are dangling dangerously close to your wheel again. I swear if those things get sucked into the wheel it could break your spine.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

amazing videos again, when and if you planing to compare this wheel to msuper v3s+ ? or even X, that you test rode?

I think Im having second thoughts about z10 just due to speed alone, 45 km/h is little slow when you can have MX and get around 53-55km/h,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

amazing videos again, when and if you planing to compare this wheel to msuper v3s+ ? or even X, that you test rode?

I think Im having second thoughts about z10 just due to speed alone, 45 km/h is little slow when you can have MX and get around 53-55km/h,

I think for you, the speed demon, you're best sticking with the MSX. The Z10 is very fast (for me), but I think it's funnest at moderate or slower speeds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/20/2018 at 7:16 PM, Alien Rides said:

Here's some footage of our last group ride around San Francisco. We tried this hill with a MTen3 and MsuperV3S+(QJ) and they both failed, only the MSuperX was victorious.

I see the guy with the blindingly colourful shirt has solved the issue of not getting any upper body workout while riding an EUC... :roflmao:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Where are the bikini wearing women? Ohh that was the previous video?

• Like 1